Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 57905 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #885 on: May 21, 2014, 12:56:09 PM »
Message to all going to the 28th! RS or GS :)

I'm making a scrap book for Katy to give to her, and I'll be giving it to her on this date in the evening :) so if any of you want to put a photo in please come and find me in the GS queue, or if you are looking to put a message in same again, bring it to me in the queue :) photos can be no bigger then 6x4 and letter no bigger the a one sided a4 piece of paper :). I'll have glue so bring the photo to me in the queue and I'll stick it in :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #886 on: May 21, 2014, 01:47:55 PM »
the biggest thing for me is being smack dab in the middle of the stage. being right there IN the show. I feel like it really is the ultimate concert experience and that's what she wanted. Literally the show is going on less than ten feet AROUND you, not just in front of you. that is just amazing. I really can't wait to experience that.  :firework:

PREACH IT SISTER!haha this is exactly what ive been feeling since we first got the view of what the RS/stage would look like!how incredible is it to be able to have the entire show surrounding you from all angles!?..i almost can even fathom that! :o and im not only looking forward to seeing katy around me,but also all the dancers and all of the props and theatrics to the show as well…its going to be just incredible.i cant even wait! 119 more days though :lol:

it will be here before you know it! I have 72 more days  :pinkbow:

Offline katystattoogurl

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • Team Roar!
« Reply #887 on: May 21, 2014, 02:19:51 PM »
I can't wait to see how RS works! I got 38 crazy days!  :frolickingghost:
♥ SO proud to say I support her & her weirdness everyday! ♥

♥ Proud KatyCat #18081 ♥
USED TO BE KATYPERRYKITTYPURRY

♥ Bonnie pointing at me ♥

Offline thecoolbown

• Wannabe
  • I love her Unconditionally
Will the Reflection Section be smaller for the US leg?
« Reply #888 on: May 22, 2014, 12:08:38 AM »
I remember someone had mentioned something about how the Reflection section would hold a couple hundred less in the US leg, will the catwalk(triangle pit) be smaller? because I hope so I have at the very front of the tip for the 8/20 date but in the videos it looks SO far away from the main stage, and then to have a bunch of heads in the way, doesn't look great, but it was the only seats left for the Prismatic Party. well yolo
Katy Perry is my dream

Offline GabyPerry96

• Wannabe
« Reply #889 on: May 22, 2014, 12:47:50 AM »
I got tickets for the reflection section in Mexico City *-* it was almost like mission impossible getting them but I got them :D the bad thing is that I spent my savings of years and now I am poor xD and I won't be able to buy me a puppy D: but I know that it will be the must awesome thing that could happen :3

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #890 on: May 22, 2014, 12:51:42 AM »
Is there a barrier in RS?
because legends never die.

Offline CastlesCrumbling

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #891 on: May 22, 2014, 03:14:52 AM »

I think there is?

Along the same lines, do the stewards give out water in RS, like they do in GS?

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #892 on: May 22, 2014, 03:36:26 AM »

I think there is?

Along the same lines, do the stewards give out water in RS, like they do in GS?
There is a barrier. Na they don't really give out water if you're in RS you've gotta go and get it yourself :/

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #893 on: May 22, 2014, 03:38:23 AM »
In Rs there is a very small barrier to prevent people climbing on stage in the lower sections of the stage else where no there's no barrier most gap between barrier and the stage is like wrist to elbow length you'd easily place hand on stage in any part.

They don't give out water as you can walk around freely in and out of Rs as there is a few people but section is that big you'd still have a nice viewing point from anywhere - I fainted from the heat so we left rs (during birthday I nearly died when I realized) but came back for firework as it was last song and I had great spot near main stage as you can see from pic below
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #894 on: May 22, 2014, 04:00:15 AM »
OH MY GOD I went to PWT Liverpool last night and I GOT TO THE TIP OF THE PRISM and it was amaaaaazing. Katy was so so close it was surreal. I cried buckets it was so perfect and she even held my hand during This Moment  :dreamboat:! I'm so so excited for RS again on Saturday and to queue and meet up with fellow KC's but I'm also so sad that it's my last show  :'( Katy no longer sings double rainbow though. I don't want PWT to ever end it's so perfect and I'm PRAYING for a second UK leg.

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #895 on: May 22, 2014, 04:42:29 AM »
Ahhh did you go early access & were people kind enough to let you back into your spot if you had to leave for a mo?? I'm going to very last show and trying to get Rs for it
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #896 on: May 22, 2014, 08:43:25 AM »
OH MY GOD I went to PWT Liverpool last night and I GOT TO THE TIP OF THE PRISM and it was amaaaaazing. Katy was so so close it was surreal. I cried buckets it was so perfect and she even held my hand during This Moment  :dreamboat:! I'm so so excited for RS again on Saturday and to queue and meet up with fellow KC's but I'm also so sad that it's my last show  :'( Katy no longer sings double rainbow though. I don't want PWT to ever end it's so perfect and I'm PRAYING for a second UK leg.
That's so cool! Were there a lot of people trying to get to the tip of the Prism?
Prism: let the light in

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #897 on: May 22, 2014, 08:48:10 AM »
Ahhh did you go early access & were people kind enough to let you back into your spot if you had to leave for a mo?? I'm going to very last show and trying to get Rs for it
Na I didn't! I queued at 6pm and got to the tip barrier (without pushing anyone 'cause I don't agree with that). Yeah a couple of people could but there' was a couple of horrible girls who were trying to force their way on to the barrier so every time someone left their space these girls would jump in their spot!

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #898 on: May 22, 2014, 08:49:31 AM »
That's so cool! Were there a lot of people trying to get to the tip of the Prism?
Na not really! People just pushed and shoved you when Katy was at the tip holding people's hands which was a bit annoying but totally expected!

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #899 on: May 22, 2014, 09:40:14 AM »
Ah brilliant to hear delighted the experience was so amazing for you! You have convinced me to buy a RS ticket tomorrow when I get paid haha!  :firework:
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014