Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 70306 times)

Offline CastlesCrumbling

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #870 on: May 20, 2014, 07:47:34 AM »
Just got a Reflection Section ticket. In regards to the seeing the back/side of Katy..it's the same if you're sitting. Unless you're right in front of the GA section, and it's a straight stage, you're never going to see her face the entire time regardless of how much you've paid.

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #871 on: May 20, 2014, 08:51:02 AM »
Just got a Reflection Section ticket. In regards to the seeing the back/side of Katy..it's the same if you're sitting. Unless you're right in front of the GA section, and it's a straight stage, you're never going to see her face the entire time regardless of how much you've paid.

I totally agree! I mean some people won't even get to see her face because their seats are so far away. I think everyone that was lucky enough to get RS should just be grateful and enjoy their time!!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #872 on: May 20, 2014, 11:57:26 AM »

I totally agree! I mean some people won't even get to see her face because their seats are so far away. I think everyone that was lucky enough to get RS should just be grateful and enjoy their time!!
This is completely true. No matter what, you will never be able to get a full frontal view of Katy for the majority of the time in most cases
Prism: let the light in

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #873 on: May 20, 2014, 12:05:12 PM »

This is completely true. No matter what, you will never be able to get a full frontal view of Katy for the majority of the time in most cases

I don't have RS or GS for either of the two shows I'm going to. I'm up high. I'm still going to have fun no matter what. No matter where you're sitting, just be greatful that you're attending a show. 
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline hbiemiller

« Reply #874 on: May 20, 2014, 12:16:19 PM »

I don't have RS or GS for either of the two shows I'm going to. I'm up high. I'm still going to have fun no matter what. No matter where you're sitting, just be greatful that you're attending a show.

Great attitude! You're going to have so much fun!!

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #875 on: May 20, 2014, 03:53:35 PM »
the biggest thing for me is being smack dab in the middle of the stage. being right there IN the show. I feel like it really is the ultimate concert experience and that's what she wanted. Literally the show is going on less than ten feet AROUND you, not just in front of you. that is just amazing. I really can't wait to experience that.  :firework:

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #876 on: May 20, 2014, 05:07:04 PM »
the biggest thing for me is being smack dab in the middle of the stage. being right there IN the show. I feel like it really is the ultimate concert experience and that's what she wanted. Literally the show is going on less than ten feet AROUND you, not just in front of you. that is just amazing. I really can't wait to experience that.  :firework:
this is my favorite comment that anyone has posted about the RS  :goyou: :goyou:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline cassiex

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #877 on: May 20, 2014, 11:25:06 PM »
Exactly how I see it! The whole point of the Reflection Section is to be up in the action and experiencing the concert in a different way, not just to have the best view of Katy 100% of the time. I'm so excited just to be this close to her and the stage!!

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Ripest Apple
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #878 on: May 20, 2014, 11:29:38 PM »
Exactly how I see it! The whole point of the Reflection Section is to be up in the action and experiencing the concert in a different way, not just to have the best view of Katy 100% of the time. I'm so excited just to be this close to her and the stage!!

right!! like I wouldn't ever think she was 'ignoring' me, and I won't feel bad if she doesn't touch my hand or make eye contact or things like that with me. It's all about the experience. It is an incredible privilege to be in the RS. So many artists just do the GA standing, but to be right in the MIDDLE of the stage?! that's lucky. :dreamboat:

Offline katycatkelly

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Hello katycats!
« Reply #879 on: May 21, 2014, 02:50:23 AM »
i cant wait! 1 week today :frolickingghost:

Offline Laura-Jane

• Wannabe
« Reply #880 on: May 21, 2014, 03:06:37 AM »
I have been in RS and GS now and tbh both experiances were amazing!!!! RS doesnt really get busy early so I would say no matter what time you are getting there you will get a good spot  ;)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #881 on: May 21, 2014, 03:19:49 AM »

PREACH IT SISTER!haha this is exactly what ive been feeling since we first got the view of what the RS/stage would look like!how incredible is it to be able to have the entire show surrounding you from all angles!?..i almost can even fathom that! :o and im not only looking forward to seeing katy around me,but also all the dancers and all of the props and theatrics to the show as well…its going to be just incredible.i cant even wait! 119 more days though :lol:

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #882 on: May 21, 2014, 08:12:15 AM »
this is my favorite comment that anyone has posted about the RS  :goyou: :goyou:
Very true and makes me even more hopeful to go to the concert.
Prism: let the light in

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #883 on: May 21, 2014, 08:14:41 AM »
I have to say, I do feel awful and silly for listening to others opinions on RS. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the concert regardless!

...the closer the London dates are getting the more excited I'm getting I think...and thinking positive!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline hbiemiller

« Reply #884 on: May 21, 2014, 08:37:22 AM »
I have to say, I do feel awful and silly for listening to others opinions on RS. I'm sure I'm going to enjoy the concert regardless!

...the closer the London dates are getting the more excited I'm getting I think...and thinking positive!

aren't you the one who got meet and greet?!?! HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!! :firework: :firework: :flowerpower: :frolickingghost: