Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 54547 times)

Offline Lady Kenobi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No regrets, just love
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #840 on: May 17, 2014, 12:59:22 AM »
I paid $400 for my RS ticket. I dont know how much that is in Pounds but I think it is more than 88. I wish I only paid 88 pounds which is around $150.
Is that just for the ticket though or do you get other extra stuff with it?

Thats just the ticket.
Wow! Why does everything cost so much in the US? There's no way I'd be able to afford that.

There's no way in hell that you paid $400 for just the ticket from the official seller (ticketmaster or the venue). You had to of bought that from stubhub or some other second sale place. I paid $300 for my RS ticket from the venue and it was the early entry VIP package. I think normal RS was like maybe $100, can't remember for sure.

Well in Mexico City the tickets are also expensive and they don't offer packages :'( . Curiously, other date in Mexico at Monterrey is really cheap and don't offer packages as well.

For Mexico City RS is 286 dollars, 170 pounds; GA 188 dollars, 112 pounds. Ocesa brings the show, the prices are from the official seller Ticketmaster.

For Monterrey RS is 198 dollars, 117 pounds ; GA 183 dollars, 109 pounds. Zigna Live brings the show, the prices are from the official seller Superboletos.

I couldn't afford those prices in Mexico City and Monterrey is at 8 hours by car or more (by plane is 2 hours aprox. but it's very expensive) so I got a place in a higher spot for Mexico City. I don't care because I know I'll really enjoy the show (even if I have to look at the screen) and I'll go with 6 friends & my brother. I want to sing, dance and spend time with my BFs, katycats friends and Katy in the same place :frolickingghost:

Australian VIP was $500. Killed my bank account. But RS is what you make of it. Not what others tell you about it. :D live in the moment when it comes. :)

:theface: I have no words, that amount will kill anyone bank account.

And I agree of what you say about RS. You have to live and enjoy the moment, is one life experience.

Offline acott8

• Wesley Willis
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #841 on: May 18, 2014, 04:04:58 AM »
I was at the tip of the stage in GS the other night and have been in RS twice and I think that for an all round experience i liked RS more just because you're so close to watch all the action on the stage, but then GS has its benifits for bits like the acoustic section. Either way, I think both are great tickets!!  :firework:
Birmingham, Manchester 09  .... Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Birmingham, Nottingham 2011, STB 2012....
Nottingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Manchester, London, London, London 2014
 :) 5573 :)
@acott8

"you're a genie in a bottle"
Perry wore the dress i sent her to the LA preview at The Grove on the 13 June :)

Offline infinitykatycatsx

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Grabbing tacos and checking out hotties!
« Reply #842 on: May 18, 2014, 04:37:56 AM »
I was at the tip of the stage in GS the other night and have been in RS twice and I think that for an all round experience i liked RS more just because you're so close to watch all the action on the stage, but then GS has its benifits for bits like the acoustic section. Either way, I think both are great tickets!!  :firework:

This is the answer I am looking for! I have two dates with RS and one date with GA so I can't wait to experience both standing area :pinkbow:

A proud Katycat since 2008 :hellokaty:
According to Katy Perry, on the 29th of April 2011, I'm magical ♥

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #843 on: May 18, 2014, 05:00:07 AM »
I'm doing both RS and GS to experience both :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #844 on: May 18, 2014, 06:10:24 AM »

me too!one of each for now..think i might try to get one more RS though ;)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline bethloveskaty!

• Wesley Willis
  • c'mon let your colours burst.
« Reply #845 on: May 18, 2014, 02:24:42 PM »
i went to the newcastle show and has RS and my view was unreal! right at the end of rs, katy held my hand and sang to me! honestly the best. hope she does another date in newcastle cos i would deffo pay the price again! so worth it!! :dreamboat: :dreamboat:  :dreamboat:
KatyPerry... its all in the name, shes everything♥
27/10/11 California Dreams Tour best night\day of my life.
'Beth, I want those shorts! ♥Katy♥

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #846 on: May 18, 2014, 02:38:14 PM »

Me too! :)

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #847 on: May 18, 2014, 03:30:36 PM »
I'm in RS again in 3 days time and I'm very excited. More excited than I was for my first show actually 'cause now I know exactly what to expect. I'm going to go to the tip of the prism with everyone else this show, I'd like to try that angle. I'm not all too concerned about being at the barrier but being among all the excitement of other KC's will be amazing. Just bouncing off each other's joy will be wonderful. The statement 'RS is what you make of it' is very accurate and my negatives of my first experience are my doing but hey ho I have 3 more dates to shine the positivity! I was so close to Katy, within touching distance (although she didn't touch me lol)! I feel very blessed to be able to be in Katy's presence again. Hope to meet fellow KC's @ Liverpool and then again @ Sheffield and Manchester 24th!

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Itsdanperry

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #848 on: May 18, 2014, 03:47:59 PM »
I'm in RS again in 3 days time and I'm very excited. More excited than I was for my first show actually 'cause now I know exactly what to expect. I'm going to go to the tip of the prism with everyone else this show, I'd like to try that angle. I'm not all too concerned about being at the barrier but being among all the excitement of other KC's will be amazing. Just bouncing off each other's joy will be wonderful. The statement 'RS is what you make of it' is very accurate and my negatives of my first experience are my doing but hey ho I have 3 more dates to shine the positivity! I was so close to Katy, within touching distance (although she didn't touch me lol)! I feel very blessed to be able to be in Katy's presence again. Hope to meet fellow KC's @ Liverpool and then again @ Sheffield and Manchester 24th!

So after being at the front of the arena were would you say the best place would be to stand if you've only got one go at a RS show??
California Dreams Tour - 18th October 2012
Prismatic World Tour GA - 20th May 2014
Prismatic World Tour RS - 21st May 2014
Prismatic World Tour GA - 24th May 2014

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #849 on: May 18, 2014, 04:04:26 PM »

So after being at the front of the arena were would you say the best place would be to stand if you've only got one go at a RS show??
Tip of the prism 100% everyone I know who's been said that's the best place to stand :-)

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Itsdanperry

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #850 on: May 18, 2014, 04:45:52 PM »

Tip of the prism 100% everyone I know who's been said that's the best place to stand :-)
That's were I've been planning on standing! I'm going to the Liverpool show on Wednesday too! What time are you planning on getting there?  :katycat2:
California Dreams Tour - 18th October 2012
Prismatic World Tour GA - 20th May 2014
Prismatic World Tour RS - 21st May 2014
Prismatic World Tour GA - 24th May 2014

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #851 on: May 18, 2014, 06:27:07 PM »
i went to the newcastle show and has RS and my view was unreal! right at the end of rs, katy held my hand and sang to me! honestly the best. hope she does another date in newcastle cos i would deffo pay the price again! so worth it!! :dreamboat: :dreamboat:  :dreamboat:
That's amazing! I will be so happy if I at least get to sing with her at the tip!
Prism: let the light in

Offline kyleejoyqld

• Wesley Willis
  • Katy Cat lost in OZ
« Reply #852 on: May 18, 2014, 06:30:52 PM »
I am SUPER pumped up for the RS!

I've so far got 3 x RS tickets 1 x GS and 1 seated hoping to catch the show from every angle lol x

Offline dickey1331

• Wannabe
« Reply #853 on: May 18, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
I paid $400 for my RS ticket. I dont know how much that is in Pounds but I think it is more than 88. I wish I only paid 88 pounds which is around $150.
Is that just for the ticket though or do you get other extra stuff with it?

Thats just the ticket.
Wow! Why does everything cost so much in the US? There's no way I'd be able to afford that.

There's no way in hell that you paid $400 for just the ticket from the official seller (ticketmaster or the venue). You had to of bought that from stubhub or some other second sale place. I paid $300 for my RS ticket from the venue and it was the early entry VIP package. I think normal RS was like maybe $100, can't remember for sure.

I can post my ticket or my receipt from Ticketmaster if you would like. I bought 2 tickets for a total of $816.46
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:45:45 PM by dickey1331 »

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #854 on: May 18, 2014, 08:39:16 PM »
When you guys say tip is the best spot, is it the red circle, I circled?

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j411/FREELOVE29/tumblr_mzqgdm0Jnw1shfd06o2_500_zps79411d9c.jpg
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 08:41:19 PM by LOVEagain29 »