Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 65949 times)

Offline acott8

• Wesley Willis
  • No Regrets, Just Love
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #750 on: May 12, 2014, 11:11:11 AM »
I went RS last night and I wasn't disappointed at all! I absolutely loved it! I was more than happy at the price for what we got! Tam was just wondering round aswell. I stood bang in the middle of the RS but near the back :)
Birmingham, Manchester 09  .... Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Birmingham, Nottingham 2011, STB 2012....
Nottingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Manchester, London, London, London 2014
 :) 5573 :)
@acott8

"you're a genie in a bottle"
Perry wore the dress i sent her to the LA preview at The Grove on the 13 June :)

Offline Haynesey

• Wannabe
  • KatyTomcat
« Reply #751 on: May 12, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »
The main stage and the side's would be hard for you im 5"4 and its hard to get above the 'walls'
It's great viewing everywhere but if you do go the main stage be aware if your close you may end up looking up a bit as your so close to all the sides etc

below is a pic of how far she is away from you from the sides section

ah yes a serious pain esp on a phone so awkward and my eye sight is awful as is haha

thanks for the response :)
Hmm,well I'm in a party of three going to the O2 on the 30th and one of us is, erm, vertically challenged :-\
Now panicking that they're experience will be worse in the RS than seats :'(

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #752 on: May 12, 2014, 12:04:08 PM »
I went RS last night and I wasn't disappointed at all! I absolutely loved it! I was more than happy at the price for what we got! Tam was just wondering round aswell. I stood bang in the middle of the RS but near the back :)
Last night, you mean Nottingham? I didn't see Tamra at all, but I heard she was in the RS the night before that, too.

---------

I was so happy when I saw how small the RS is compared to what I imagined,and how small the number of people in it! I didn't expect to be constantly that close to everything either, it is definitely the best place to be in, and there is so much to see all at the same time that I couldn't even take it all in at just one show - so, I'm totally happy I'll be in the RS again next week! I always kind of knew Katy is a very beautiful woman, but to see her for my first time IRL and then so close up just blew my mind. Also, to see everybody else, the band, dancers, background singers, for real and really just next to me was something I completely appreciated. Katy is right by saying it is the best place to be during the show - she never meant to say  that she was going to give constant attention personally to the few people there, all she ever said was during this tour she'll be 'in the audience', and that didn't refer to the RS alone. Katy has to face the arena during the set at the RS's tip, it would be wrong to face the other way. The money for an RS ticket I find almost trivial; go to some other shows and pay a lot more than that for any ole seat half a mile away from the stage.
My first time seeing Katy live and being in that section - I couldn't be any happier, and I'm so much looking forward to going back there in a few days!!  :)  :dreamboat:  :)  :frolickingghost:

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline acott8

• Wesley Willis
  • No Regrets, Just Love
« Reply #753 on: May 12, 2014, 01:33:05 PM »
Yeah Nottingham she was in there for about half an hour near the start just watching the show :)
Birmingham, Manchester 09  .... Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Birmingham, Nottingham 2011, STB 2012....
Nottingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Manchester, London, London, London 2014
 :) 5573 :)
@acott8

"you're a genie in a bottle"
Perry wore the dress i sent her to the LA preview at The Grove on the 13 June :)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #754 on: May 12, 2014, 01:46:54 PM »
Last night, you mean Nottingham? I didn't see Tamra at all, but I heard she was in the RS the night before that, too.

---------

I was so happy when I saw how small the RS is compared to what I imagined,and how small the number of people in it! I didn't expect to be constantly that close to everything either, it is definitely the best place to be in, and there is so much to see all at the same time that I couldn't even take it all in at just one show - so, I'm totally happy I'll be in the RS again next week! I always kind of knew Katy is a very beautiful woman, but to see her for my first time IRL and then so close up just blew my mind. Also, to see everybody else, the band, dancers, background singers, for real and really just next to me was something I completely appreciated. Katy is right by saying it is the best place to be during the show - she never meant to say  that she was going to give constant attention personally to the few people there, all she ever said was during this tour she'll be 'in the audience', and that didn't refer to the RS alone. Katy has to face the arena during the set at the RS's tip, it would be wrong to face the other way. The money for an RS ticket I find almost trivial; go to some other shows and pay a lot more than that for any ole seat half a mile away from the stage.
My first time seeing Katy live and being in that section - I couldn't be any happier, and I'm so much looking forward to going back there in a few days!!  :)  :dreamboat:  :)  :frolickingghost:
Hearing this makes me so happy that RS is worth the money! I was beginning to get scared if I made a bad choice by buying RS. I think it also depends on how you choose to experience the concert.
Prism: let the light in

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #755 on: May 12, 2014, 03:26:01 PM »

---------

Hearing this makes me so happy that RS is worth the money! I was beginning to get scared if I made a bad choice by buying RS. I think it also depends on how you choose to experience the concert.
My RS experience was positive too.

Maybe my previous post wasn't seen at the end of a page:

Gah. After reading all the comments about RS, I'm really worried now :( I worked my ass off to try and get an RS ticket and really had to struggle financially a month or two ago only to hear we barely get anything out of the extra we put in!  ???
I'm not that negative on my RS experience in Newcastle:
I started queuing at 13:30. Right on time for a dry spot, it's wet before and after. It was raining all day long. There was a steward directing us to the right place to queue. I see some male fans going alone too.

Half an hour before outside doors opens, I went to a toilet in car pack and return on time back on my spot in the queue. And the indoor queue starts next to the toilets for a hour. I heard the indoor queue can be short time like few minutes at other concerts.

RS tickets were traded in for wristbands and I walked straight in the RS. The stage is designed to attract the crowd to the point of the triangle. There is plenty room in RS to walk around, you can buy drinks in the foyer and return to your spot. RS was like 30 cm from the stage, conveyor belts, there is no room for security between it. Standing is at normal distance with security behind the barriers.

The show is great, the music is more electronic and louder for going all the way. I touched her hand and she grabbed my hand back. There is so much to seen and there are times I'm watching her back. My London standing ticket is still useful to see her from the front.

I was this close to her in RS.

15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #756 on: May 12, 2014, 03:38:59 PM »
^^^ omg those RS pics are INSANE!!!!  :o

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline rapture

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #758 on: May 12, 2014, 04:09:05 PM »
The reflection section is only going to be what you make of it. If you choose to go with the flow and enjoy the show you will have the best night of your life, but if you choose to only worry about how close you are to katy or if you get to touch her then you might be setting yourself up for disappointment. Just go and have the time of your life!! :firework: :firework: :firework:

Offline rapture

« Reply #759 on: May 12, 2014, 04:27:17 PM »
The reflection section is only going to be what you make of it. If you choose to go with the flow and enjoy the show you will have the best night of your life, but if you choose to only worry about how close you are to katy or if you get to touch her then you might be setting yourself up for disappointment. Just go and have the time of your life!! :firework: :firework: :firework:
True.

I wasn't ready when she slided her hand in mine. I didn't expect that to happen. I froze, kept looking at her, kept singing (and quickly snap a picture of the moment).

Offline hbiemiller

« Reply #760 on: May 12, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »
True.

I wasn't ready when she slided her hand in mine. I didn't expect that to happen. I froze, kept looking at her, kept singing (and quickly snap a picture of the moment).

See moments like that are so much better!! glad you had an amazing time! To me if seems impossible for Katy to disappoint!

Offline hbiemiller

« Reply #761 on: May 12, 2014, 09:51:17 PM »
Ahhhh!!! I'm just so excited! Even though it's two months away  :-\

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #762 on: May 12, 2014, 11:43:10 PM »
OMG  :o i didnt know she actually walked over that tarp!i didnt even realize it was transparent!thats SO awesome!! :) all of those pics looks incredible!

as for the Dublin show..i saw recently someone tweeted Casey about it and he said she would not being going there becuz the stage wont fit  :-\

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #763 on: May 13, 2014, 03:13:38 AM »
All the people who've got 100% positive things to say about RS stood at the tip of the prism if you've noticed. My experience was only slightly disappointing because I stood at the side but the show was AMAZING. I've gone over reasons why I was upset already so I won't again but that's why I said to stand at the top of the prism if you're in RS, it really is the best place to be.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 03:21:18 AM by aims____ »

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #764 on: May 13, 2014, 04:46:06 AM »
All the people who've got 100% positive things to say about RS stood at the tip of the prism if you've noticed. My experience was only slightly disappointing because I stood at the side but the show was AMAZING. I've gone over reasons why I was upset already so I won't again but that's why I said to stand at the top of the prism if you're in RS, it really is the best place to be.

i definitely picked up on that too ;) thanks!..im just hoping that the more "general fans" that are going to be in the RS will think that being closer to the main stage will be better so i wont have to compete with as many people to stand at the tip lol im also pretty short so i def want to make sure im against the barrier :)

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[