Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 59186 times)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #720 on: May 11, 2014, 08:58:24 AM »
Gah. After reading all the comments about RS, I'm really worried now :( I worked my ass off to try and get an RS ticket and really had to struggle financially a month or two ago only to hear we barely get anything out of the extra we put in!  ???

You'll be fine Hun :) stand at the top of the point in RS x
I'm worried now too! How do you get to the top of the Prism? Like how early should I arrive, how many people does it fit, ect?
Prism: let the light in

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #721 on: May 11, 2014, 09:38:47 AM »
Theres no point in getting there early  and waiting outside all day when some people have bought early entry VIP packages and get to skip the line and get in before you.

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #722 on: May 11, 2014, 09:48:03 AM »
Theres no point in getting there early  and waiting outside all day when some people have bought early entry VIP packages and get to skip the line and get in before you.
Of course there is a point! It's not the same to be 2 or 3 rows to the barrier than be at the back of the arena.
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #723 on: May 11, 2014, 09:57:57 AM »
Of course there is a point! It's not the same to be 2 or 3 rows to the barrier than be at the back of the arena.

You cant be at back of the arena in the RS section no matter what you are ahead of the 500-1000 people who are in the GA floor section, to each their own.

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #724 on: May 11, 2014, 10:08:30 AM »

You cant be at back of the arena in the RS section no matter what you are ahead of the 500-1000 people who are in the GA floor section, to each their own.
I thought there isn't early entry for RS :S btw i was talkign about GS on the Q thing, just forgot this thread is for RS sorry x
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #725 on: May 11, 2014, 11:12:58 AM »
We arrived at 6 at the odyssey they had a separate section for queuing for Rs not sure if its for all concerts but they wrist banded early so once doors opened people actually ran all the way down to the rs section! So we were the first there but it filled up so fast so holding your spot for 5 hrs was tough (why I fainted)
Some got the most of the cash spent at the tip,

I'll attach a video if someone tells me how :)
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #726 on: May 11, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »
If you have a video Sharon you'd need to post it up on Youtube or something and then link it here :)

I agree with Xulah. There's still a good reason to queue. I'm in RS, but I want to be in the best part of RS. I'm happy to queue from about 9am if it means I get more option (regardless of whether it's a small area or not).

I'd like to think talking to Katycats in a queue most of the day would be pretty fun. I'd try make it fun anyway! I'll bring a bag of goodies to keep us all fuelled!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline rapture

« Reply #727 on: May 11, 2014, 12:35:38 PM »
15 early entry sold in Newcastle doesn't flood the arena.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline Lady Kenobi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No regrets, just love
« Reply #728 on: May 11, 2014, 01:16:52 PM »
Are you in the Facebook group? I'm sure I saw this photo in there :lol:

Can anybody pass me the link of the FB group, I want to join, talk & know more katycats there also.

05/02/2011 Purr launch (Mexico City)
03/09/2011 California Dreams Tour (Mexico City)
17/10/2014 The Prismatic World Tour (Mexico City)

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #729 on: May 11, 2014, 01:29:08 PM »
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #730 on: May 11, 2014, 03:13:47 PM »
http://instagram.com/p/n3djeXAb7t/

Hope that works!!

looks great!..so you were standing on the side of the prism?what side?

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
Twitter:@KatysSoyQuiche
PHHHOTO:walshiee
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #731 on: May 11, 2014, 04:25:21 PM »
The right hand side, pics attached were also taken from there!
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Appleboyy

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #732 on: May 11, 2014, 05:37:26 PM »
Can someone show me where the tip of the prism, or the best places to stand are? If you put it on the seat plan so I can understand

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #733 on: May 11, 2014, 05:45:07 PM »
for anyone who has read things about the RS/been to the shows whether rs/gs/seated, does she spend alot of time on the main stage itself?!

i hear she only performs on the catwalk during the acoustic set?

She does perform on the main stage yes quite a lot, but she's at the tip of the prism most of the time, not just for the acoustic set.

Where is the best place to stand in RS?

The top of the prism definitely!

ok. really sorry to bring this bag. but when you say top... you mean tip? or the part closest to the stage. peoples are saying different things. lol. so confused. soz. haha
because legends never die.

Offline rapture

« Reply #734 on: May 11, 2014, 05:47:29 PM »
Gah. After reading all the comments about RS, I'm really worried now :( I worked my ass off to try and get an RS ticket and really had to struggle financially a month or two ago only to hear we barely get anything out of the extra we put in!  ???
I'm not that negative on my RS experience in Newcastle:
I started queuing at 13:30. Right on time for a dry spot, it's wet before and after. It was raining all day long. There was a steward directing us to the right place to queue. I see some male fans going alone too.

Half an hour before outside doors opens, I went to a toilet in car pack and return on time back on my spot in the queue. And the indoor queue starts next to the toilets for a hour. I heard the indoor queue can be short time like few minutes at other concerts.

RS tickets were traded in for wristbands and I walked straight in the RS. The stage is designed to attract the crowd to the point of the triangle. There is plenty room in RS to walk around, you can buy drinks in the foyer and return to your spot. RS was like 30 cm from the stage, conveyor belts, there is no room for security between it. Standing is at normal distance with security behind the barriers.

The show is great, the music is more electronic and louder for going all the way. I touched her hand and she grabbed my hand back. There is so much to seen and there are times I'm watching her back. My London standing ticket is still useful to see her from the front.
Preview of pictures uploaded with my phone:
http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=15636.msg740190#msg740190
http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=15636.msg740333#msg740333
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London