Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 66853 times)

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #705 on: May 11, 2014, 03:01:33 AM »
I went on the second night in belfast and it was really packed alot of people drinking heavy where we were, I even collapsed from heat it was unreal I would advise anyone going to head straight for back of rs section she spent most of songs down there was pretty disappointed as we were at the side and she would always just run/jog past to get back to main stage, while we were super close and had a brilliant time I was a little disappointed for the price you paid for Rs and the actual interaction because even the drinks she gave out etc were to those in section A. Maybe we just had a bad spot but still I expected her to be involved with all of RS section I guess we were just not as lucky as some with selfies and all with her dow  other end!

This is exactly how it was for me last night in Newcastle, she went in to General Standing on purpose to hold their hands etc. and people in Reflection Section got pretty much nothing. Majority of us got ignored and it really upset me to think I spent so much money for no reason when I could've paid £30 less for General Standing and had a better experience. Reflection Section is quite a pointless pit, it's like we're part of the stage and you just get ignored really. Katy interacts with fans yes, but they're all in General Standing, it's like she forgot there's people behind her who've paid extra money and for what? I don't understand how it's worth £88+. I'd say General Standing are actually closer to Katy than RS and they spent £30 less! I wouldn't advise anyone to stand down the sides, you will only really see her back and will have to stare at a screen for quite a large amount of the show. I'm extremely disappointed with RS. I'm in RS for another two dates on tour as well.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 12:45:45 PM by aims____ »

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #706 on: May 11, 2014, 03:31:45 AM »
Johnny, tam and Mia were is RS last night, maybe that's why she didn't interact as much? Idk I'm happy I've got both RS and GS, GemmaPurry put this on the fb group:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #707 on: May 11, 2014, 03:58:10 AM »
Johnny, tam and Mia were is RS last night, maybe that's why she didn't interact as much? Idk I'm happy I've got both RS and GS, GemmaPurry put this on the fb group:

Yeah I know I met Tamra in RS! Her and Mia were right in front of me! I saw Johnny also but didn't approach him.

I stood in exactly the place she said not to hahaha, didn't even realise how bad it would be there. I'm gonna just stand at the tip of the prism in RS for the next two dates, they seem like the best places to be aside from GS. I really wanna swap one of my RS tickets for GS but I think everyone knows how not worth the money RS is so won't hahaha.

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #708 on: May 11, 2014, 04:01:18 AM »

Yeah I know I met Tamra in RS! Her and Mia were right in front of me! I saw Johnny also but didn't approach him.

I stood in exactly the place she said not to hahaha, didn't even realise how bad it would be there. I'm gonna just stand at the tip of the prism in RS for the next two dates, they seem like the best places to be aside from GS. I really wanna swap one of my RS tickets for GS but I think everyone knows how not worth the money RS is so won't hahaha.

Are you in the Facebook group? I'm sure I saw this photo in there :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #709 on: May 11, 2014, 04:08:35 AM »

No I'm not haha! It got reposted on twitter by another Katycat though, that's all I know

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #710 on: May 11, 2014, 04:19:43 AM »

No I'm not haha! It got reposted on twitter by another Katycat though, that's all I know

Ah okay! No worries x
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline veetee

• Wesley Willis
« Reply #711 on: May 11, 2014, 04:24:27 AM »
for anyone who has read things about the RS/been to the shows whether rs/gs/seated, does she spend alot of time on the main stage itself?!

i hear she only performs on the catwalk during the acoustic set?

Offline kittykatyjess

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Let the Light In.
« Reply #712 on: May 11, 2014, 04:31:52 AM »
I feel like i need to buy more tickets now, so that I can watch it from different angles. i have two GA, and 3 RS. but im getting another three shows i think. probs two GA and another RS. i dont know. :S but im just glad to be going in the first place.
because legends never die.

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #713 on: May 11, 2014, 06:26:57 AM »
for anyone who has read things about the RS/been to the shows whether rs/gs/seated, does she spend alot of time on the main stage itself?!

She does perform on the main stage yes quite a lot, but she's at the tip of the prism most of the time, not just for the acoustic set.

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #714 on: May 11, 2014, 07:05:41 AM »

She does perform on the main stage yes quite a lot, but she's at the tip of the prism most of the time, not just for the acoustic set.

Where is the best place to stand in RS?
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #715 on: May 11, 2014, 07:15:56 AM »

The top of the prism definitely!

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #716 on: May 11, 2014, 07:24:34 AM »
Closer to the main stage or closer to the caustic stage?

The top of the prism definitely!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #717 on: May 11, 2014, 08:10:06 AM »
From the pics/videos it seems like Johnny has been is the RS every show!

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #718 on: May 11, 2014, 08:10:43 AM »
Gah. After reading all the comments about RS, I'm really worried now :( I worked my ass off to try and get an RS ticket and really had to struggle financially a month or two ago only to hear we barely get anything out of the extra we put in!  ???

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #719 on: May 11, 2014, 08:37:21 AM »
Gah. After reading all the comments about RS, I'm really worried now :( I worked my ass off to try and get an RS ticket and really had to struggle financially a month or two ago only to hear we barely get anything out of the extra we put in!  ???

You'll be fine Hun :) stand at the top of the point in RS x
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.