Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 50945 times)

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #690 on: May 03, 2014, 01:31:02 PM »
300?
Isnt that little bit much I mean Imagine the section moves up to Katy and then there are 300 people.
I mean she wants 2b close to her fans.

huh?lol..ive heard it varies…apparently about 500 for the UK shows and about 250 for the US shows?i could be wrong though..

Nobody knows for sure that the section moves up to Katy, one of my RS tickets says it's ticket number 157, so there's got to be at least 200 in reflection section if not more.

what do you mean "moves up"?lol

There was a rumor that the reflection section rises up and becomes part of the stage but I seriously doubt it.

That would literally be the coolest thing EVER! I am so excited, i cannot wait until the tour actually starts so all of our questions can be answered!

Offline Malibucaliforniagurl

• Reading Hemingway
  • There's always two sides...
« Reply #691 on: May 06, 2014, 07:29:32 PM »
LOOKS LIKE WE WILL FIND OUT ALL OUR ANSWERS ABOUT THE RS PRISMORROW! :hellokaty: :firework: :thumbzup:

Offline fosterblake

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #692 on: May 07, 2014, 08:45:59 PM »
anyone that went to the show and sat in RS have any tips on how to get a good spot? do you have to queue line early in the day? I am going to two shows and I really wanna get good spots both times close to the stage or the run out!

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #693 on: May 08, 2014, 01:29:39 PM »
anyone that went to the show and sat in RS have any tips on how to get a good spot? do you have to queue line early in the day? I am going to two shows and I really wanna get good spots both times close to the stage or the run out!
people are saying a the tip of the triangle and on the right side facing the stage are the best spots
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #694 on: May 08, 2014, 01:37:39 PM »
people are saying a the tip of the triangle and on the right side facing the stage are the best spots
Yeah she grabbed a lot of hands and did the whole acoustic set at the tip of the triangle!!  :)

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #695 on: May 08, 2014, 01:58:39 PM »
Yeah she grabbed a lot of hands and did the whole acoustic set at the tip of the triangle!!  :)
Anything on attitude of RS? Like, were people angry at each other and pushing their way through? I want to go and have a positive and fun time with my fellow kittens, even if my spot in the RS isn't amazing. BTW, any advice on getting a good spot like at the tip?
Prism: let the light in

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #696 on: May 08, 2014, 03:24:08 PM »
is there any place that she spends most of her time?or is it all pretty balanced out?

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #697 on: May 08, 2014, 03:35:03 PM »
is there any place that she spends most of her time?or is it all pretty balanced out?

Feel like questions like these are gonna have to be answered after a few shows. I'd imagine every show she'd stand somewhere slightly different each time.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #698 on: May 08, 2014, 05:59:16 PM »
I went at the venue at 3, got a spot on the right side barrier runway.

Everyone was chill where i was, might be a bit different at the front and back. I personally would go for that tip or, at the front a couple of rows back since it's quite a high stage
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #699 on: May 08, 2014, 06:49:27 PM »
I went at the venue at 3, got a spot on the right side barrier runway.

Everyone was chill where i was, might be a bit different at the front and back. I personally would go for that tip or, at the front a couple of rows back since it's quite a high stage
Feel like questions like these are gonna have to be answered after a few shows. I'd imagine every show she'd stand somewhere slightly different each time.

true true!..thanks guys :)

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline infinitykatycatsx

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Grabbing tacos and checking out hotties!
« Reply #700 on: May 09, 2014, 08:27:53 PM »

Eeeeeep I cannot bloody wait! Was about to ask this question but seems like I got my answer! Thanks :pinkbow:

A proud Katycat since 2008 :hellokaty:
According to Katy Perry, on the 29th of April 2011, I'm magical ♥

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #701 on: May 10, 2014, 04:31:16 AM »
16 days!!! People have been saying you have such an amazing view from anywhere In RS :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
« Reply #702 on: May 10, 2014, 08:01:56 AM »
One week tomorrow and I will be in the RS...I'm glad to hear people saying you get a decent view anywhere in RS as I'm not able to go to the venue super early (i've just had an operation so really shouldnt be going to the gig at all but am determined not to miss it...I just have to take it super easy on the day!) and queue up so will just have to slot in where I can once doors open!

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #703 on: May 10, 2014, 08:55:18 AM »
I went on the second night in belfast and it was really packed alot of people drinking heavy where we were, I even collapsed from heat it was unreal I would advise anyone going to head straight for back of rs section she spent most of songs down there was pretty disappointed as we were at the side and she would always just run/jog past to get back to main stage, while we were super close and had a brilliant time I was a little disappointed for the price you paid for Rs and the actual interaction because even the drinks she gave out etc were to those in section A. Maybe we just had a bad spot but still I expected her to be involved with all of RS section I guess we were just not as lucky as some with selfies and all with her dow  other end!
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #704 on: May 10, 2014, 03:50:41 PM »
I went on the second night in belfast and it was really packed alot of people drinking heavy where we were, I even collapsed from heat it was unreal I would advise anyone going to head straight for back of rs section she spent most of songs down there was pretty disappointed as we were at the side and she would always just run/jog past to get back to main stage, while we were super close and had a brilliant time I was a little disappointed for the price you paid for Rs and the actual interaction because even the drinks she gave out etc were to those in section A. Maybe we just had a bad spot but still I expected her to be involved with all of RS section I guess we were just not as lucky as some with selfies and all with her dow  other end!
Thank you! I'm sorry it was a little disappointing for you!
Prism: let the light in