Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 46755 times)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #660 on: April 24, 2014, 10:57:48 PM »
Are you not able to at least bring in unopened water bottles in UK venues?

i think it might depend on the venue?
i know here in the states,certain places will allow it,but others wont..hard to say  :-\ but i feel more often than not,they'll allow it if it isnt open,but i think ive heard in pit sections,some places wont allow it cuz they think you might throw it on stage?idk i could be completely wrong here…this is probably no help to you haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #661 on: April 24, 2014, 11:40:12 PM »

i know here in the states,certain places will allow it,but others wont..hard to say  :-\ but i feel more often than not,they'll allow it if it isnt open,but i think ive heard in pit sections,some places wont allow it cuz they think you might throw it on stage?idk i could be completely wrong here…this is probably no help to you haha

Yeah, we get the lids taken off of bottles here in Australia (I always bring a spare lid, cos it's really annoying lol)

I need ma water. Hopefully security will have lots.
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #662 on: April 25, 2014, 01:33:19 AM »

Yeah, we get the lids taken off of bottles here in Australia (I always bring a spare lid, cos it's really annoying lol)

I need ma water. Hopefully security will have lots.

oh yeah i remember when i was in Ireland once,they did the same thing to me when i went to a soccer game cuz they thought you'd throw it on the field lol..good thinking though!well if youre not going to the first show at the arena your tickets are for,hopefully some katy cats can give us a heads up!

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #663 on: April 25, 2014, 08:43:42 AM »
I know here in the US they don't like people to bring their own food and drink, mostly for security and money reasons. They don't want people to put alcohol in their drink unless they paid for it at the venue. It kind of sucks.
Prism: let the light in

Online TheMouse

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #664 on: April 25, 2014, 01:16:41 PM »
If it's for security then why is alcohol sold on the premises? LOL what hypocritical garbage! LOL
And why can't people even go to a concert without having to booze? What do they need it for during the performance?

The day my friend (left) told me that I'm '...a natural blues singer...' August 12th 2014

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

Offline LoisKatycat96

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #665 on: April 25, 2014, 02:17:15 PM »
Hi guys, If your going to the first date on the tour , you cannot bring food and drink into the arena as security check your bags as you go in . However they do give you cups of water inside the arena as it does get extremely warm. Hope this helps :) x

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #666 on: April 25, 2014, 11:02:12 PM »
Hi guys, If your going to the first date on the tour , you cannot bring food and drink into the arena as security check your bags as you go in . However they do give you cups of water inside the arena as it does get extremely warm. Hope this helps :) x

Thanks for that  :)
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

« Reply #667 on: April 26, 2014, 12:56:24 AM »
It really does depend on the venue, and maybe even the specific event.  I've been to the Staples Center in LA countless times and they always advertise "no food or drink allowed" but security is so lax.  They just make you go through a metal detector and they glance into your purse and let you pass.  As long as nothing is blatantly sitting at the top, you'd be fine.

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #668 on: April 26, 2014, 06:05:33 AM »
Don't judge me

In concerts, I always carry food in my undies  :) :) :) :)
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #669 on: April 26, 2014, 06:56:42 AM »
If it's for security then why is alcohol sold on the premises? LOL what hypocritical garbage! LOL
And why can't people even go to a concert without having to booze? What do they need it for during the performance?

its for security bcuz you could bring in a large amount of alcohol,and if they force you to buy it there,they have control of how much you can have.typically you can only buy 2 drinks at a time..plus,you could be bringing in more than just alcohol.i know..the states suck for these things,but some people are crazy here haha

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche

Offline bethloveskaty!

• Wesley Willis
  • c'mon let your colours burst.
« Reply #670 on: April 26, 2014, 11:20:11 AM »
does anyone know how many people are in the reflection section?!?!? and will we get some sort of wristband to say were in it? im so confused
KatyPerry... its all in the name, shes everything♥
27/10/11 California Dreams Tour best night\day of my life.
'Beth, I want those shorts! ♥Katy♥

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #671 on: April 26, 2014, 11:29:02 AM »
does anyone know how many people are in the reflection section?!?!? and will we get some sort of wristband to say were in it? im so confused

Yeah we'll definitely get some sort of stamp or wristband to say we're in RS. I think it holds about 300 people.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Jacques

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #672 on: April 26, 2014, 01:03:24 PM »
Regarding the food and drink, I wasn't referring to things you brought from outside for the Madonna and Jessie J pits - absolutely no food and drink was allowed into the Reflection Section equivalent, and there were big signs up as you went under the stage.  They let you finish it before you go in though, but everyone thought it was stupid because you couldn't get any water when in there!  Regular Standing is different though, I think it's just in the 'in-stage sections' because there weren't any barriers, and therefore you could spill liquid on stage/make a mess onto the side of stage curtain with food etc!

Nottingham : 30/03/11

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #673 on: May 01, 2014, 04:17:01 PM »
For the O2 shows will there be two ques? One for RS and one for general standing?
How will the que work?!

It seems pretty hard to tell at this moment in time. Maybe it will all make more sense after the first concert in Ireland on 7th May :)
At the Liverpool Arena they have two entrances named Cityside and Riverside. Katycats who have reflection and general standing tickets are mixed at both doors, bit confusing as would be easier to have separate queues but I suppose once you are in there should be an opening for Reflection section ticket holders. :s

thats like here in aus. its says on my reflection section ticket and my ga ticket that we use the same door. i really hope sercurity dont just let anyone into rs. like i hope they dont get lazy and ignore ticket kinds. ive never been to a concert with such a thing, but im thinking there will be some way to differentiate. maybe they'll seperate people inside like before entry into the actual arena.

Yes it just makes me feel a bit worried
Like the two ticket types will get mixed up
And esp as I paid so much more for RS
I guess it will make sense after the first show

Thanks for your opinion

There really is no need to worry - been to plenty of shows arranged with this sort of pit and they will not mix the tickets up and send people into the wrong sections (or allow GA ticket holders into the RS).
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #674 on: May 01, 2014, 04:47:30 PM »

Having some drinks at a concert is really fun, not necessary of course, but fun nonetheless.