Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 54698 times)

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #645 on: April 20, 2014, 05:25:10 PM »
im soy excited theres like no info on reflection section and in a couple days we're gonna have sooo much info on reflection section ah ahh :dreamboat:
Soy excited to see what the KC's that will be at the Belfast show will think!
I am flying out to this show, it doesn't seem real just yet that the PWT will start in 17 days  :frolickingghost: OMP!!! I will sure be posting to let you guys know  :katycat4:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline cdparky

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Katycat
« Reply #646 on: April 21, 2014, 07:19:04 AM »
Do you think that the RS is going to be super packed tight with people? The reason I ask is because I am severely, severely claustrophobic, and have really bad anxiety, and I have RS tickets for LA. I get so excited whenever I think about being so close to Katy in the RS, but a part of me gets super anxious and nervous, because I'm scared I won't be able to enjoy the concert and that my anxiety will get so bad that I'll have to leave even before Katy comes on stage to perform. I bet I'll be so into the concert that I won't even notice, but I cant help but feel a bit anxious.  :-\

Regardless, I bet it'll be AMAZING and I'm so so excited to experience being in a pit at a concert! Especially KATY'S pit!!  :firework:

The front 5 - 10 rows or so in the middle will be tightly packed in, behind that there will be plenty of space. If claustrophobia is an issue just stand around half way back in the RS and you will be fine (and don't get worried about being too far away - there is no bad spot in the pit and going around half-way means you aren't distanced when she is on the catwalk end).
Hello Katy 2009 - Shepherds Bush June 9, Birmingham August 25
California Dreams Tour 2011 - Hammersmith March 17 / 18 / 19, London O2 October 14 / 15
Prismatic Tour 2014 - Birmingham May 13 / 14, London O2 Mar 27 / 28 / 30 / 31, 2015 - Barcelona Feb 16, Amsterdam Mar 9, Berlin Mar 13, Stockholm Mar 22

Offline englishkty

• Purrrfection
« Reply #647 on: April 21, 2014, 12:26:05 PM »
For the O2 shows will there be two ques? One for RS and one for general standing?
How will the que work?!
*Hammersmith Apollo ~ Saturday 19th March 2011*
*London o2 Arena ~ Saturday 15th October 2011*
*Cardiff ~ Wednesday 19th October 2011*
*Graham Norton London - October 2013*
*o2 Tuesday 27th May 2014*
*o2 Wednesday 28th May 2014*

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #648 on: April 22, 2014, 01:56:37 PM »
For the O2 shows will there be two ques? One for RS and one for general standing?
How will the que work?!

It seems pretty hard to tell at this moment in time. Maybe it will all make more sense after the first concert in Ireland on 7th May :)

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
« Reply #649 on: April 22, 2014, 02:23:17 PM »
How will the que work?!

It seems pretty hard to tell at this moment in time. Maybe it will all make more sense after the first concert in Ireland on 7th May :)
At the Liverpool Arena they have two entrances named Cityside and Riverside. Katycats who have reflection and general standing tickets are mixed at both doors, bit confusing as would be easier to have separate queues but I suppose once you are in there should be an opening for Reflection section ticket holders. :s

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #650 on: April 22, 2014, 09:48:29 PM »
How will the que work?!

At the Liverpool Arena they have two entrances named Cityside and Riverside. Katycats who have reflection and general standing tickets are mixed at both doors, bit confusing as would be easier to have separate queues but I suppose once you are in there should be an opening for Reflection section ticket holders. :s

thats like here in aus. its says on my reflection section ticket and my ga ticket that we use the same door. i really hope sercurity dont just let anyone into rs. like i hope they dont get lazy and ignore ticket kinds. ive never been to a concert with such a thing, but im thinking there will be some way to differentiate. maybe they'll seperate people inside like before entry into the actual arena.
because legends never die.

Offline Jacques

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #651 on: April 23, 2014, 11:19:46 AM »
I've been in similar pits for Jessie J and Madonna and on both shows, upon entering where they scan your ticket, they've given me a wristband to put on, and that's how you're allowed in and out of the pit!

Also, be advised they most definitely won't allow food or drink in the RS, so don't bring things in because they get confiscated!

Nottingham : 30/03/11

Offline englishkty

• Purrrfection
« Reply #652 on: April 23, 2014, 12:28:00 PM »
How will the que work?!

thats like here in aus. its says on my reflection section ticket and my ga ticket that we use the same door. i really hope sercurity dont just let anyone into rs. like i hope they dont get lazy and ignore ticket kinds. ive never been to a concert with such a thing, but im thinking there will be some way to differentiate. maybe they'll seperate people inside like before entry into the actual arena.

Yes it just makes me feel a bit worried
Like the two ticket types will get mixed up
And esp as I paid so much more for RS
I guess it will make sense after the first show

Thanks for your opinion
*Hammersmith Apollo ~ Saturday 19th March 2011*
*London o2 Arena ~ Saturday 15th October 2011*
*Cardiff ~ Wednesday 19th October 2011*
*Graham Norton London - October 2013*
*o2 Tuesday 27th May 2014*
*o2 Wednesday 28th May 2014*

Offline Hollie512

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Always leaves a trail of stardust
« Reply #653 on: April 23, 2014, 04:21:44 PM »
I'm also wondering how queues will work, considering some people will have early entry tickets as well as general standing and RS... all very confusing! I have RS and plan to queue up so I can get as good a spot as possible so I hope the queues aren't organised badly and I wait around for no point  :-\

Also, I always assumed you wouldn't be allowed drinks in RS but I was at McBusted in the Hydro in Glasgow last week (where Katy is playing) and people were constantly walking in and out of their pit with drinks and it was much smaller and more crowded than I imagine the RS will be. So that was weird
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, don't let the greatness get you down. x

T in the Park - 10/7/09 * Glasgow dreams - 5/4/11 & 1/11/11 * Prismatic World Tour * Radio 1 Big Weekend 25/5/14

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #654 on: April 23, 2014, 05:56:47 PM »
I had a drink in the pit during the CD tour. Security even gave me a bottle of water. :) It's hard to strike a balance between drinking enough (it's hot!) and not having to leave to visit the loo and lose your place!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #655 on: April 23, 2014, 06:49:35 PM »
I think they'll allow you food and drink just so long as it's theirs, there's always a (very overpriced) bar in the venue. They'll probably make you throw away your food and drink but if it's bought from them you can have it... they claim this all is for security reasons, and it may be a bit but in their hearts what they really want you to give them (even more of) is your money ;) So yes, they'll let you take your drinks bought from them in.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #656 on: April 23, 2014, 08:47:20 PM »
I think they'll allow you food and drink just so long as it's theirs, there's always a (very overpriced) bar in the venue. They'll probably make you throw away your food and drink but if it's bought from them you can have it... they claim this all is for security reasons, and it may be a bit but in their hearts what they really want you to give them (even more of) is your money ;) So yes, they'll let you take your drinks bought from them in.
I think this quite correct, because: when I went to see Ellie in March at the arena in Liverpool we had to finish our plastic water bottles outside and bin them - once inside though you could buy as much beer in beakers as you wanted to, LOL

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #657 on: April 24, 2014, 04:17:34 PM »
I think they'll allow you food and drink just so long as it's theirs, there's always a (very overpriced) bar in the venue.

Ah yes. When I last went to Wembley Arena in London a Red Bull set me back £4.80!   ??? :o

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #658 on: April 24, 2014, 09:59:35 PM »
How will the que work?!

Australian tour seems a bit different than the others, I'm hoping they will have a proper format.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #659 on: April 24, 2014, 10:24:30 PM »
Are you not able to at least bring in unopened water bottles in UK venues?
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14