Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 49019 times)

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #615 on: April 17, 2014, 09:14:56 PM »
IMO it would be worth queuing just for a bit for the RS. I said this once before and I think someone disagreed with me (I never really understood why) but I think being at the back of RS would be horrible, especially for the amount of money that you pay to be in there, because you paid it to be near to Katy, but at the back of RS the only time she will be near you is when she will be at that very front part of the stage in which case she'll be facing the other side of the arena and have her back to you.

I think if you want to be in the RS you definitely don't want to be at the back of it.

welp. i like ur thinking. logic rocks my socks, hehehehehe! i'll just add on, tho, that I've heard some inside scoop and the choice of where to be in RS is not as "black and white" as it may seem at first. :)

All depends on how long she spends on the main stage or the catwalk. I'm personally going to try for a mid-way point on the barrier... hopefully.  :lol:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #616 on: April 18, 2014, 03:03:38 AM »
Do you think that the RS is going to be super packed tight with people? The reason I ask is because I am severely, severely claustrophobic, and have really bad anxiety, and I have RS tickets for LA. I get so excited whenever I think about being so close to Katy in the RS, but a part of me gets super anxious and nervous, because I'm scared I won't be able to enjoy the concert and that my anxiety will get so bad that I'll have to leave even before Katy comes on stage to perform. I bet I'll be so into the concert that I won't even notice, but I cant help but feel a bit anxious.  :-\

Regardless, I bet it'll be AMAZING and I'm so so excited to experience being in a pit at a concert! Especially KATY'S pit!!  :firework:
♡ katycat since the beginning ♡

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #617 on: April 18, 2014, 09:09:33 AM »
Do you think that the RS is going to be super packed tight with people? The reason I ask is because I am severely, severely claustrophobic, and have really bad anxiety, and I have RS tickets for LA. I get so excited whenever I think about being so close to Katy in the RS, but a part of me gets super anxious and nervous, because I'm scared I won't be able to enjoy the concert and that my anxiety will get so bad that I'll have to leave even before Katy comes on stage to perform. I bet I'll be so into the concert that I won't even notice, but I cant help but feel a bit anxious.  :-\

Regardless, I bet it'll be AMAZING and I'm so so excited to experience being in a pit at a concert! Especially KATY'S pit!!  :firework:

Have you ever been in GA at a concert?

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #618 on: April 18, 2014, 10:14:00 AM »

Just bought VIP RS for the second Houston show  :kaching: :werewolfbarmitzvah: :hellaholla: :dudeparty: :wowza: :x: :goyou: :twinsies: :yay: :frolickingghost: :firework:

Luckily I'm going to the first Houston show and will be up close so I can get an idea ahead of time for the RS the next day.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #619 on: April 18, 2014, 11:45:23 AM »

I've been wondering whether I'll end up feeling all claustrophobic too...but to be fair, I've dealt with rock concerts. If I can deal with rock concerts I'm sure I can deal with Katy ;)

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #620 on: April 18, 2014, 12:11:05 PM »

I've been wondering whether I'll end up feeling all claustrophobic too...but to be fair, I've dealt with rock concerts. If I can deal with rock concerts I'm sure I can deal with Katy ;)

Katy concerts are nowhere near as rowdy as rock concerts, if at all. I mean there's the odd few that push and shove but other than that everyone seems to respect each other and just kinda enjoy the show together

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #621 on: April 18, 2014, 12:11:41 PM »

Katy concerts are nowhere near as rowdy as rock concerts, if at all. I mean there's the odd few that push and shove but other than that everyone seems to respect each other and just kinda enjoy the show together

So glad to hear it!  :)

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline oliviaeden

• Wants a Taste Test
  • & you'll learn that you can still go on
« Reply #622 on: April 18, 2014, 03:56:17 PM »

No, I've only ever been seated at concerts. That's why I'm concerned.... I'm very scared that I'll have to get up and leave, but it's Katy and obviously I don't want to do that. I'm glad to hear that there's not much shoving! I guess we will see after the first concert in May but I'm still going to try to have as much fun as I can! If I get enough into it (which I definitely will), then I might be able to ignore the anxiety anyway.  :)
♡ katycat since the beginning ♡

Online Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #623 on: April 18, 2014, 05:35:35 PM »

No, I've only ever been seated at concerts. That's why I'm concerned.... I'm very scared that I'll have to get up and leave, but it's Katy and obviously I don't want to do that. I'm glad to hear that there's not much shoving! I guess we will see after the first concert in May but I'm still going to try to have as much fun as I can! If I get enough into it (which I definitely will), then I might be able to ignore the anxiety anyway.  :)
Regardless of whether or not it is a Katy concert or a rock concert, don't expect everyone to be all super nice and give you space. There is definitely going to be some pushing, maybe not crazy, but it's free standing and we all are massive Katy fans and want to be as close to her as possible. I'm not going to lie, I'm not leaving my spot or moving for anybody in the RS, and if I want to get an even better look at Katy, well, try to push my way through a little bit. Don't mean to sound mean, but let's be real here.
Prism: let the light in

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #624 on: April 18, 2014, 05:44:41 PM »
IMO it would be worth queuing just for a bit for the RS. I said this once before and I think someone disagreed with me (I never really understood why) but I think being at the back of RS would be horrible, especially for the amount of money that you pay to be in there, because you paid it to be near to Katy, but at the back of RS the only time she will be near you is when she will be at that very front part of the stage in which case she'll be facing the other side of the arena and have her back to you.

I think if you want to be in the RS you definitely don't want to be at the back of it.

welp. i like ur thinking. logic rocks my socks, hehehehehe! i'll just add on, tho, that I've heard some inside scoop and the choice of where to be in RS is not as "black and white" as it may seem at first. :)

All depends on how long she spends on the main stage or the catwalk. I'm personally going to try for a mid-way point on the barrier... hopefully.  :lol:
I get this feeling to be anywhere around the edge of the construction would perhaps be more desirable than to by all means wanting to be one of those few out of a few hundred who can possibly be in the first row at front - which may as well turn out not even the best place to be in.
I think I'm very privileged to be in the RS at all, and it will be a fantastic experience whereever within it I'll be.
Everybody who's there is rather privileged, and rather than to spoil one's anticipation of it by worrying about not getting one's money's worth I find it better to just relax and enjoy the show when it comes. I also believe that being at the front row doesn't bring a kind of frequent 'contact' with Katy, that's - the way I understood it - not at all what she meant when she talked about being 'in' the audience.

The day my friend told me that I'm '...a natural blues singer...' (August 12th 2014) Why can't every day be like that? 

IthinkIwouldcommitsuicideanytimeifitsavedkaty'slifebecauseI'velivedmineandtheworldneedshermore

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #625 on: April 18, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »
I may not be in the RS or on the floor, but idc. It would be AWESOME to see Katy up close. There's always other tours, m&gs and whatnot.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #626 on: April 18, 2014, 06:11:57 PM »

Regardless of whether or not it is a Katy concert or a rock concert, don't expect everyone to be all super nice and give you space. There is definitely going to be some pushing, maybe not crazy, but it's free standing and we all are massive Katy fans and want to be as close to her as possible. I'm not going to lie, I'm not leaving my spot or moving for anybody in the RS, and if I want to get an even better look at Katy, well, try to push my way through a little bit. Don't mean to sound mean, but let's be real here.
That is a bit nasty, why is it fair for you to push your way through other people? That's really horrible. People have paid a fortune to see Katy, it's not very nice of you to push people out of the way and there's no need to have that kind of attitude. Just queue up like everyone else who wants to be near Katy and you'll be able to choose where you stand in RS.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 06:33:04 PM by aims____ »

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #627 on: April 18, 2014, 06:16:11 PM »
PRISMATIC will be my first Katy's concert. If I'm not in the front, then I'm gonna be piss (jk), but yeah, I really want to be in the front (I got early entry so I hope that helps).

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #628 on: April 18, 2014, 06:23:30 PM »
PRISMATIC will be my first Katy's concert. If I'm not in the front, then I'm gonna be piss (jk), but yeah, I really want to be in the front (I got early entry so I hope that helps).

You should still queue to guarantee you get to the front but yes early entry will definitely help! Are you in General Standing or Reflection Section? :-)

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline LOVEagain29

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #629 on: April 18, 2014, 06:42:27 PM »

You should still queue to guarantee you get to the front but yes early entry will definitely help! Are you in General Standing or Reflection Section? :-)

I am. I'm planning to go there early in the morning or camp out, haha. I'm in Reflection Section :) I'm so happy I got the ticks for the second date at my venue. I was about to cry when the RS sold out for the first date.