Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 49054 times)

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #600 on: March 13, 2014, 05:00:42 PM »
Just received my Purple VIP ticket for 21/11/14 and my GA ticket for 24/11/14. I feel better now, just have to put them in a safe place till November.

How did you get them so quick? they're holding them back. i bought mine at an agency and they said VIP tickets are being held closer to the date. You must have got ezitickets right? :S

Really? that is weird! I clicked the venue/outlet pick up option and then on Wednesday I went to the Pitt St Mall (Ticketek main office) and asked for the VIP and the GA tix and the lady printed them off and gave them to me.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline GlamKat

• Wannabe
  • ✴ sparkle ✴
Reflection Section Sydney concert
« Reply #601 on: March 31, 2014, 12:14:12 AM »
Does anyone know roughly how many people are allocated in the RS pit for the Sydney concert at All Phones Arena?
Let the light in ♥

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
Re: Reflection Section Sydney concert
« Reply #602 on: April 09, 2014, 06:32:59 AM »
Does anyone know roughly how many people are allocated in the RS pit for the Sydney concert at All Phones Arena?

There is approx. 300 for RS and 700 for GM. Cause when you get ur tickets for RS and GM it says it. On the 24/11 my GM ticket said 408 so GM is more than that

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline KatyPerryFan2210

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #603 on: April 13, 2014, 03:07:17 PM »
Is there any info about Reflection Section queuing? I'm going to the first UK date.

Offline charlzton

• U think you're a Genius!
« Reply #604 on: April 14, 2014, 07:26:06 PM »
Is there any info about Reflection Section queuing? I'm going to the first UK date.

I have this awful feeling they'll have have one queue then split people up half an hour before and it'll be chaos.

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #605 on: April 14, 2014, 08:17:00 PM »

I have this awful feeling they'll have have one queue then split people up half an hour before and it'll be chaos.

Thank god here in canada they had  reflection section early entry vip packages so i dont need to strees about this

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #606 on: April 14, 2014, 10:40:12 PM »
Why would I queue up for that? If I've got an RS ticket I'll be in there anyway.

The day my friend told me that I'm '...a natural blues singer...' (August 12th 2014) Why can't every day be like that? 

IthinkIwouldcommitsuicideanytimeifitsavedkaty'slifebecauseI'velivedmineandtheworldneedshermore

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

Offline KatyPerryFan2210

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #607 on: April 17, 2014, 06:51:15 AM »
Why would I queue up for that? If I've got an RS ticket I'll be in there anyway.

To get front row duh!! Why pay extra to still have people in front of you?
Anyway, queuing is always the best!

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #608 on: April 17, 2014, 07:32:01 AM »

That's most likely EXACTLY what will happen, for some reason they're not very organised when it comes down to queuing up

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline KatyPerryFan2210

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #609 on: April 17, 2014, 08:49:31 AM »

That's most likely EXACTLY what will happen, for some reason they're not very organised when it comes down to queuing up

It's so annoying! It would make sense to just have two queues.
I can't deal with people queue jumping and just being idiots! I rang the Metro (Newcastle) but they have no information yet!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #610 on: April 17, 2014, 01:01:02 PM »

I can't deal with people queue jumping and just being idiots! I rang the Metro (Newcastle) but they have no information yet!

That's what I'm petrified of! I don't want to have so much pushing and shoving in the RS. I think my package comes with early entry, but nothing can be for sure! I'm anticipated hearing how the first concert with RS goes!
Prism: let the light in

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
« Reply #611 on: April 17, 2014, 03:14:05 PM »

That's what I'm petrified of! I don't want to have so much pushing and shoving in the RS. I think my package comes with early entry, but nothing can be for sure! I'm anticipated hearing how the first concert with RS goes!

Ugh yeah Metro Radio Arena is sooooo disorganised, on one of the CDT dates I went to there was people in my queue who were there from 10am and they let the second queue in first I couldn't believe it!! I hope there's a separate queue for us, it would make a lot more sense. There will 100% be at least one group of friends in RS who will push and shove, some people believe they deserve to meet/be near Katy more than anyone else in this fan base. Just not ok.

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #612 on: April 17, 2014, 03:18:21 PM »

To get front row duh!! Why pay extra to still have people in front of you?
Anyway, queuing is always the best!
You pay extra to be in the RS, and the RS makes the race for the front row superfluous. That's what it is designed for.

The day my friend told me that I'm '...a natural blues singer...' (August 12th 2014) Why can't every day be like that? 

IthinkIwouldcommitsuicideanytimeifitsavedkaty'slifebecauseI'velivedmineandtheworldneedshermore

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #613 on: April 17, 2014, 05:31:20 PM »
IMO it would be worth queuing just for a bit for the RS. I said this once before and I think someone disagreed with me (I never really understood why) but I think being at the back of RS would be horrible, especially for the amount of money that you pay to be in there, because you paid it to be near to Katy, but at the back of RS the only time she will be near you is when she will be at that very front part of the stage in which case she'll be facing the other side of the arena and have her back to you.

I think if you want to be in the RS you definitely don't want to be at the back of it.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #614 on: April 17, 2014, 06:33:32 PM »
IMO it would be worth queuing just for a bit for the RS. I said this once before and I think someone disagreed with me (I never really understood why) but I think being at the back of RS would be horrible, especially for the amount of money that you pay to be in there, because you paid it to be near to Katy, but at the back of RS the only time she will be near you is when she will be at that very front part of the stage in which case she'll be facing the other side of the arena and have her back to you.

I think if you want to be in the RS you definitely don't want to be at the back of it.

welp. i like ur thinking. logic rocks my socks, hehehehehe! i'll just add on, tho, that I've heard some inside scoop and the choice of where to be in RS is not as "black and white" as it may seem at first. :)