Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 59768 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #585 on: March 10, 2014, 04:13:47 AM »
Some on the UK KatyCats have got theirs now!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #586 on: March 10, 2014, 07:59:55 AM »

*pouts*  :-*

I want mine!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline HollieKitty

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Remembering last summer under the shooting stars
« Reply #587 on: March 10, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »
I always worry when other people have their tickets and I haven't got mine :(
Had to make a new account, KatyCat since 2008.

Offline melllyyy

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #588 on: March 11, 2014, 03:01:34 AM »
i got RS tickets today for one of her Melbourne Shows SOOOO excited!!

Offline katycat4life1

• I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #589 on: March 11, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »
Just received my Purple VIP ticket for 21/11/14 and my GA ticket for 24/11/14. I feel better now, just have to put them in a safe place till November.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #590 on: March 11, 2014, 11:03:47 PM »
Just received my Purple VIP ticket for 21/11/14 and my GA ticket for 24/11/14. I feel better now, just have to put them in a safe place till November.

damn that was quick!  :lol: or did you get ezyticket?
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #591 on: March 11, 2014, 11:45:00 PM »
How did they buy them?

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline JustAKatyCat

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • .Katheryn.
« Reply #592 on: March 12, 2014, 06:44:37 AM »
Ok so I live in Adelaide, South Australia. What I planned to do was buy General Admission Reflection Section and buy merch seperately because we don't have very much money. I waited for the pre-sale to start and when there was 5 seconds until it was about to start my internet crashed. Then when I got back to the website, it took a long time and I kept getting redirected. After what seemed like forever, I was in the ticketek website. I had fifteen minutes to purchase my tickets and the website was slow because of the large amount of people trying to buy PWT tickets. It wouldn't let me through because somebody had bought a huge amount of RS tickets at once. I don't know how many but they said they couldn't service me so I could either choose a different option or I could come back when the tickets go on sale to the general public. I read that they might not restock and I couldn't go to the CDT due to this same problem. So at a rush we bought VIP General Standing area. I'm not sure if that's what everybody calls it but it's the assigned seats right near the front of the stage. I am actually so worried though. I am worried about the whole "Oh you sit where I put you and that's it" because it's in rows. And I am worried, this might sound petty, that everything happens in the Reflection Section and the people right off that are sort of missing out or watching the fun. Also I am worried that being put somewhere I don't have any say in is going to make all the excitement and anxiousness not worthwhile. So I think it is pretty clear that I am just so worried that it won't be how I expect. I think it is from missing out on the CDT and feeling so bad for that and then being a (if I do say so myself) big KatyCat hanging on to Katy's every word and loving her to death, and then knowing that I am actually going to the PWT and ok. So yeah I'm worried and need to know what you think. I'm sorry if this is pointless and you read this for nothing but I know that the KatyCats will listen and understand better than anybody else.
  :katycat1: :katycat2: :katycat4:  :katycat3:
I honestly don't care if you have been a KatyCat since I Kissed A Girl or since Roar. If you love and support her, that's enough for me.

Offline JustAKatyCat

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • .Katheryn.
« Reply #593 on: March 12, 2014, 06:51:55 AM »
TO MAKE IT SIMPLER IM WORRIED ABOUT GETTING THE BLUE PACKAGE
I honestly don't care if you have been a KatyCat since I Kissed A Girl or since Roar. If you love and support her, that's enough for me.

Offline Brittykat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • KatyKat
« Reply #594 on: March 12, 2014, 07:15:59 AM »
Ah don't stress! you'll have awesome seats! i sat right up the back for CDT because that's all i could get and i had an absolute ball! wherever you sit you'll enjoy your night! I bout GA standing, so i'm nervous about seeing Katy as I'm quite small so i plan to line up during the day to get a good spot! i sometimes find seating is better though because you don't have to worry about losing your spot when you need to pee/eat/drink?! you'll have an awesome time xoxo  :katycat3:

29th April 2011 California Dreams Tour Melbourne<3
29th October 2013 Sunrise Exclusive Sydney <3

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #595 on: March 12, 2014, 07:28:43 AM »
Royal Mail text me saying my RS ticket is in the post!

:frolickingghost:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #596 on: March 12, 2014, 11:42:46 AM »

damn that was quick!  :lol: or did you get ezyticket?

I picked them up from Ticketek main office on Wednesday. I always like to choose the pick up option :D

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #597 on: March 12, 2014, 11:46:47 AM »
TO MAKE IT SIMPLER IM WORRIED ABOUT GETTING THE BLUE PACKAGE

Not sure if this is true or not, but my friend (who works at Allphones Arena) said there aren't any seats for GA standing, that is why there are more of those tickets than anything else (Allphones GA area can actually hold approx. 500 people - not sure if that is how many tix sold) so if that is true, that means ur not sitting and with the VIP u get early access to the GA and can probs get a spot right near stage!!!

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #598 on: March 13, 2014, 03:55:12 PM »
im doing rs three times :) one time as a VIP. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :frolickingghost:
because legends never die.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.
« Reply #599 on: March 13, 2014, 03:57:48 PM »

How did you get them so quick? they're holding them back. i bought mine at an agency and they said VIP tickets are being held closer to the date. You must have got ezitickets right? :S
because legends never die.