Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 61791 times)

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #555 on: February 17, 2014, 02:33:12 PM »
When I've been to concerts in London in the past, I've got to the venue at 10am and got a nice spot on the rails. Saying that though, the queue doesn't really start to pick up until after 1pm. Not sure if it will be the same for Katy though?

Would have loved to experience the Hello Katy Tour. I'm sure life would have been alot easier! Damn that fame thing!  ;)

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #556 on: February 17, 2014, 03:24:56 PM »
When I've been to concerts in London in the past, I've got to the venue at 10am and got a nice spot on the rails. Saying that though, the queue doesn't really start to pick up until after 1pm. Not sure if it will be the same for Katy though?

Would have loved to experience the Hello Katy Tour. I'm sure life would have been alot easier! Damn that fame thing!  ;)
hahaha it was easier!! First show I went in london was at shepherd bush empire or something like that. I started queueing after lunch and stil got front row!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline robotindisguise87

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #557 on: February 17, 2014, 08:03:10 PM »
That's the reason because I always go to London for the shows. In spain they camp outside the venue FOR WEEKS!!! It's just crazy.

Goodness!! I wonder how they pass that by their employers. "oh btw guys, I won't be in for a few weeks. Camping out for a concert"  :lol:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline JorgematheCat

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Cause evidence is a key to be to be truly free
« Reply #558 on: February 18, 2014, 01:40:51 PM »
 :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost:
- I'm a Mexican KatyCat since 2008.
- Purr Launch, México City 02-05-2011
- California Dreams Tour, México City, 09-03-2011
- Prismatic World Tour, México City 10-17-2014

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #559 on: February 20, 2014, 02:21:34 PM »

trust it wont be that easy for Katy, for both my shows I'm queuing from like 5am!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Xulah

« Reply #560 on: February 20, 2014, 02:27:54 PM »

trust it wont be that easy for Katy, for both my shows I'm queuing from like 5am!
just.. dont tell me that!!! I have RS so I thought I could show up at 10am...

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #561 on: February 20, 2014, 03:22:27 PM »

I've got a ticket for 28th and I plan on travelling to London 28th....early train journey for me then!

Proud Katycat #5998

Online TheMouse

• Know it all
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #562 on: February 20, 2014, 04:54:42 PM »
That's the reason because I always go to London for the shows. In spain they camp outside the venue FOR WEEKS!!! It's just crazy.
it's possible in Spain because nobody needs to go to work anymore  :lol:

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #563 on: February 20, 2014, 05:00:02 PM »

But if you look at my post... 5pm and got I got 5th row at the O2... it can't be necessary to queue 12 hours earlier than that if you want to be 5 rows closer. Especially seeing as this stage is even bigger than the last one, which means people will spread out more around it so there is less competition for the front-center spot. Also the fact that GA standing is chopped in half and put into two sections means you don't have to queue with that many people at all, and if you're in RS plenty of the other people in there will turn up quite late, probably door opening time if not later because they know that whether they queue early or not they'll have a good place in RS.

Like, stop me if I'm wrong, but it seems like some people are spending waaaaayyyy too much time planning this and are so focused on spending half their lives being in a queue in which they'll become bored to tears, really irritable, SO tired and very uncomfortable so they can be at the very front and trying their best to get Katy to look them in the eye or whatever that it will stop them from having a good time. That's not what it should be about.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #564 on: February 20, 2014, 06:51:09 PM »
With all the crazy katycats  here im so glad i got the RS vip package with early entry.

As a teen its great fun to wait inline all day but at my age  lol not so much

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #565 on: February 21, 2014, 12:50:36 AM »
Did the US people receive their tickets in the mail from ticketmaster yet?

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Xulah

« Reply #566 on: February 21, 2014, 04:21:37 AM »

But if you look at my post... 5pm and got I got 5th row at the O2... it can't be necessary to queue 12 hours earlier than that if you want to be 5 rows closer. Especially seeing as this stage is even bigger than the last one, which means people will spread out more around it so there is less competition for the front-center spot. Also the fact that GA standing is chopped in half and put into two sections means you don't have to queue with that many people at all, and if you're in RS plenty of the other people in there will turn up quite late, probably door opening time if not later because they know that whether they queue early or not they'll have a good place in RS.

Like, stop me if I'm wrong, but it seems like some people are spending waaaaayyyy too much time planning this and are so focused on spending half their lives being in a queue in which they'll become bored to tears, really irritable, SO tired and very uncomfortable so they can be at the very front and trying their best to get Katy to look them in the eye or whatever that it will stop them from having a good time. That's not what it should be about.
I get your point. But be on the first row, get Katy to look at you and recognize you...(for the ppl who met her before) just make it more special.

When I was younger I used to spend 15 hours queueing and I wasnt tired, bored or in a bad mood... 'cause when you're there you are with other ppl of the fanbase, some of my closest friends I met them queueing for a concert.

But I get it, it's pretty crazy queue all day.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #567 on: February 21, 2014, 08:06:39 AM »

I get your point. But be on the first row, get Katy to look at you and recognize you...(for the ppl who met her before) just make it more special.

When I was younger I used to spend 15 hours queueing and I wasnt tired, bored or in a bad mood... 'cause when you're there you are with other ppl of the fanbase, some of my closest friends I met them queueing for a concert.

I just like trying to get a place at the very front because I'm a bit small and not only can I not see with more than 2 people in front of me, but I just feel way more relaxed at the barrier because I can breathe better with actual space in front of me and not feel claustrophobic. My height means that if I'm not at the front, I may as well not even be there because I'll have to watch the screens otherwise. :lol:

But for the Belfast show I got seats anyway, so I don't have to worry about any of that for now. :)

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #568 on: February 22, 2014, 04:20:15 PM »

I love queuing with all my KC pals! most of my best memories are in the queue, its so much fun! We don't get bored at all :) We camped over night for the summertime ball for Katy in 2012, yeah it was cold but we all had so much fun :) the thing is people who arent KatyCats queue all day too, just to get to the front. But I would rather queue all day and be front :) i think its so much fun :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline JeMappelleHelen

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #569 on: February 22, 2014, 06:25:48 PM »
Hi!
I'm new here so sorry if this is the wrong place to post etc... haha :)
I'm really excited about tour, managed to get RS for the Manchester show on May 20th! I'm actually from Scotland so I'm a bit worried as I don't really know the venue well, I've only been to it once when I was 12 and can't really remember it. My question is, do you think it matters whether you queue all day or not? I don't think I will be as I'm going with a friend and she wants to shop etc (as do I so I'm not too worried :) )
At CDT I was seated so didn't have to worry about whether I could see or not but I'm smallish so would hate not being able to see! I assume the view will be amazing anywhere though, just checking if you all think its fine just to come at doors instead of earlier?