Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 65485 times)

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #495 on: February 03, 2014, 06:59:25 PM »
im SO SO SO SO stoked to see how cool the reflection section is its obvs something cool and shes prob doing something nobody does otherwise i think it would just be called pit

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #496 on: February 04, 2014, 08:51:06 AM »
im SO SO SO SO stoked to see how cool the reflection section is its obvs something cool and shes prob doing something nobody does otherwise i think it would just be called pit

I know! The picture of it is already cool but I can't wait to see exactly how it's arranged and how it's going to work :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #497 on: February 04, 2014, 02:36:14 PM »

I know! The picture of it is already cool but I can't wait to see exactly how it's arranged and how it's going to work :)

I wanna see it for real!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #498 on: February 04, 2014, 07:20:56 PM »

I wanna see it for real!
I hope she releases info on it before tour starts! that would be cool  :flowerpower:

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #499 on: February 04, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »

Agreed! I can't wait for the Prismatic Tour to start and to hear about concert experiences and see the actual stage and everything! Every now and then I remember I'm seeing my hero/idol/best friend and I get so excited I have wanted to see her since I was 11 years old. This means everything to me, honestly.
I wanna see it for real!
I hope she releases info on it before tour starts! that would be cool  :flowerpower:
Prism: let the light in

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #500 on: February 05, 2014, 02:35:48 AM »
Did any of y'all see those articles that said she plans to "fly around" during the concert on her new tour?!

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katy-perry-to-fly-around-arenas-on-tour_4043459

There is one article I found about it.

I guess she wants to be close to everyone and not just the people in the RS. (Although I do hope she spends a good amount of time there seeing at that is where my ticket is!)

Katy Cat
#26,004

Offline KatyCatTorzee

• Know it all
« Reply #501 on: February 05, 2014, 04:38:19 AM »
Did any of y'all see those articles that said she plans to "fly around" during the concert on her new tour?!

http://www.contactmusic.com/story/katy-perry-to-fly-around-arenas-on-tour_4043459

I guess she wants to be close to everyone and not just the people in the RS. (Although I do hope she spends a good amount of time there seeing at that is where my ticket is!)

Ooo interesting, I hope she interacts a lot more too :)

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for sig ^
Sydney CDT 14.5.11
Katy Perry: Part of Me Sydney Premiere 30.6.12

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #502 on: February 05, 2014, 09:10:24 AM »
My ticket came in the mail yesterday!!!  :dreamboat:

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #503 on: February 05, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »

Ooh. I like the sound of this. As long as she's safe though <3
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 02:43:22 PM by Carmenxox »

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #504 on: February 05, 2014, 02:26:50 PM »
I CANT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #505 on: February 05, 2014, 03:00:07 PM »
I'm still waiting for my tickets to come in the mail...

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #506 on: February 05, 2014, 03:11:18 PM »
Aah flying over the audience?  Sounds awesome.  It reminds me of when I saw videos of her doing Thinking of You with her guitar on the cloud above everyone's seats.

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #507 on: February 05, 2014, 05:33:12 PM »
How crowded do you think the RS will be? I am thinking of Boston (TD Garden.) 225 people, right? Not sure if my daughter, who is barely 5 feet tall would be able to see very well. Hmmmm...what do you think?
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline cindytorrey2014

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Katycat
« Reply #508 on: February 05, 2014, 06:02:31 PM »
OMG I bought them anyway!!! Squeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl:
My husband is going to kill me!!! I just bought 2 platinum RS tickets for $775  :firework:
I am so excited!!!!
Katy loves surprises so I hope she does a surprise meet & greet in the RS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :kittypurry:
“Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.” — Kurt Vonnegut

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #509 on: February 05, 2014, 09:54:41 PM »
This tour is going to be amazing!! My RS tickets came in the mail yesterday!! It made it seem so much more real! :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: