Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 51973 times)

Offline hbiemiller

• U think you're a Genius!
  • So you wanna play with magic?
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #450 on: January 23, 2014, 06:30:48 PM »
I got my sister tickets for the Vancouver show today cause she was working at the time and because of the time difference (I live in Ireland) it worked out easier for me to get them, but anyways..

What I'm wondering is, is GA the reflection section for the VC show? I refreshed the page for 30 minutes trying to get regular RS, which I assumed was called GA because the map of the area only seemed to have one standing area marked "GA pit" which was the RS, but now I'm now so sure if I booked the correct tickets or not! I ended up with a GA standing ticket that cost $177, when my sister rang ticketmaster they weren't 100% sure if it was, but said it probably is as that is the only standing area they could see for that venue.

My sister just got a tweet from a non-verified ticketmaster "fan support" account that said the only way to get RS was if you got the Reflection Section Pack and now I am confused again! Can anyone shed light on if I actually got RS or just general standing (which I didn't think there was)

The UK ticket sales were far less confusing haha

GA standing is the reflection section!!

Offline ShhhAnna

• Cherry Chapstick
  • I wanna break the mold, wanna break the stereotype
« Reply #451 on: January 23, 2014, 06:46:13 PM »
I got my sister tickets for the Vancouver show today cause she was working at the time and because of the time difference (I live in Ireland) it worked out easier for me to get them, but anyways..

What I'm wondering is, is GA the reflection section for the VC show? I refreshed the page for 30 minutes trying to get regular RS, which I assumed was called GA because the map of the area only seemed to have one standing area marked "GA pit" which was the RS, but now I'm now so sure if I booked the correct tickets or not! I ended up with a GA standing ticket that cost $177, when my sister rang ticketmaster they weren't 100% sure if it was, but said it probably is as that is the only standing area they could see for that venue.

My sister just got a tweet from a non-verified ticketmaster "fan support" account that said the only way to get RS was if you got the Reflection Section Pack and now I am confused again! Can anyone shed light on if I actually got RS or just general standing (which I didn't think there was)

The UK ticket sales were far less confusing haha
For all US/Canada dates RS is GA Pit and is the only standing section for this leg.

Phew, thank you!

28/03/11 ♡ 07/11/11 ♡ 08/11/11

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #452 on: January 23, 2014, 10:23:06 PM »
Glad to hear it worked out! :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #453 on: January 23, 2014, 11:19:30 PM »
I was lucky enough to get VIP RS for both Chicago shows and the first LA show. Can't wait!!
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline firewerkit

• Wannabe
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2014, 11:28:31 PM »
Couldn't get RS tickets but got really close to the stage in Denver. I'll see if anything comes up in the general sale.

Offline MeganChristine

• Wannabe
« Reply #455 on: January 24, 2014, 10:17:22 AM »
I finally found a friend willing to get PIT with me for Cleveland and they're gone!!

I seriously just want to crawl into a ball and sob. If anyone has a bundle code they didn't use and are willing to share, I would be forever grateful. We're devastated. I just need one ticket :(

**EDIT**
Tried a bundle code, and GA Pit was already gone. Thank you guys anyway!! Fingers crossed for general sale on Monday!

For the record, I highly doubt all GA Pit tickets are gone. They're only allowed to sell a fraction of all tickets during the combined presales. Traffic to the sale Monday at 10 will be most likely less than it was today, and there's a good chance if you're there at 10:00 you'll get RS. There are a lot of tickets left that are unsold. Stay positive.

That's what we're hoping! I saw another post on the board saying pre-sales are only allowed to release 25% of the tickets, so thats good news. There is also another pre sale going on today through the venue's website, and GA Pit was not even an option, but for the rest it was 2 ticket limits, so there HAS to be more. Between three of us logged in right at 10am Monday, I think we have a pretty good shot at getting ONE ticket. Send the good vibes!!  ;)

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #456 on: January 24, 2014, 11:21:36 AM »
I finally found a friend willing to get PIT with me for Cleveland and they're gone!!

I seriously just want to crawl into a ball and sob. If anyone has a bundle code they didn't use and are willing to share, I would be forever grateful. We're devastated. I just need one ticket :(

**EDIT**
Tried a bundle code, and GA Pit was already gone. Thank you guys anyway!! Fingers crossed for general sale on Monday!

For the record, I highly doubt all GA Pit tickets are gone. They're only allowed to sell a fraction of all tickets during the combined presales. Traffic to the sale Monday at 10 will be most likely less than it was today, and there's a good chance if you're there at 10:00 you'll get RS. There are a lot of tickets left that are unsold. Stay positive.

That's what we're hoping! I saw another post on the board saying pre-sales are only allowed to release 25% of the tickets, so thats good news. There is also another pre sale going on today through the venue's website, and GA Pit was not even an option, but for the rest it was 2 ticket limits, so there HAS to be more. Between three of us logged in right at 10am Monday, I think we have a pretty good shot at getting ONE ticket. Send the good vibes!!  ;)

25%? That's good to know for Monday! :)

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #457 on: January 24, 2014, 04:57:00 PM »
I'm trying to stay positive here, but I'm certain I'll get RS Monday during the regular sale. The worst case scenario, I give into the scalpers and buy off of Stubhub.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline cinematicandramatic

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #458 on: January 24, 2014, 06:51:54 PM »
I'm trying to stay positive here, but I'm certain I'll get RS Monday during the regular sale. The worst case scenario, I give into the scalpers and buy off of Stubhub.

Did that for the CDT! Got pit tickets for $175, which is really not too bad!

7.20.11 my teenage dream

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #459 on: January 26, 2014, 09:01:21 AM »

Did that for the CDT! Got pit tickets for $175, which is really not too bad!

I think you will be able to get Reflection Section for regular sale. Just make sure you are ready when the tickets go on sale!
Prism: let the light in

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #460 on: January 26, 2014, 10:48:18 AM »

My advice would be wait and watch with the RS tickets on stubhub, as more tickets become available, few actually sell, and the date gets closer and the price will drop.

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #461 on: January 26, 2014, 11:53:52 AM »

Guys how high is the actual main part of the stage? It looks like there's a sort of tunnel leading into the RS on the right side of the stage. Unless people crawl through it (:lol:), it seems like the stage is really high up, so that people at the front of the RS wouldn't be able to see much?

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #462 on: January 26, 2014, 12:03:13 PM »

Guys how high is the actual main part of the stage? It looks like there's a sort of tunnel leading into the RS on the right side of the stage. Unless people crawl through it (:lol:), it seems like the stage is really high up, so that people at the front of the RS wouldn't be able to see much?

i think there might be a security zone in front of the RS, meaning that people wouldn't be stuck to the front wall, but separated from this front wall by that "security zone"... like any pit section would be separated from the main stage actually :) just my idea...

Offline cathou02

• Melting Popsicle
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #463 on: January 26, 2014, 12:53:05 PM »
Do you think it's a good idea to take tickets for this section if we don't buy the vip package? Cause with the VIP one, people will have the priority, so they will all go in front of the stage and the rest of the people will be in the middle of the triangle, which means...they won't see well (especially if they're small haha). What do you think?

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
« Reply #464 on: January 26, 2014, 12:59:28 PM »
Do you think it's a good idea to take tickets for this section if we don't buy the vip package? Cause with the VIP one, people will have the priority, so they will all go in front of the stage and the rest of the people will be in the middle of the triangle, which means...they won't see well (especially if they're small haha). What do you think?

This is a triangle... there is no way anyone inside is having a bad view !!! Those first in front will be back when she'll be at the tip of the triangle... And as for the catwalk both sides of the triangle, both front and back rows will be equal... Reflection section IS the place to be, IMO. And for the North Ameriacn dates, it's fucking 250 people !!! AKA nothing. Even i will try getting those tix, and i have agoraphobia... For the UK, it's 500 people, more, but i could try that. For Europe, we don't know yet, but i do hope it's North American version ;)