Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 43116 times)

Online sunnystarzx

• Not What I Planned
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #435 on: January 23, 2014, 11:58:12 AM »
Im so confused LMAO!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #436 on: January 23, 2014, 12:00:10 PM »
To whoever posted about the Bundle presale being the best shot a getting the best tickets, I think they were right. I got an amazing ticket whereas before the presale previously I was being offered terrible seats. All the best to everyone !

I'm in section 306 for the Toronto show through bundle presale. I hope they're good  :lol:
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline JessicaLeigh7

• Wannabe
« Reply #437 on: January 23, 2014, 12:12:10 PM »
I somehow managed to get pit tickets with the facebook presale! So they are releasing these tickets without the vip packages! They may be releasing more with the regular tickets sales for anyone who was hoping to get them  :thumbzup:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #438 on: January 23, 2014, 12:13:29 PM »
That is amazing! What show are you going to?
I somehow managed to get pit tickets with the facebook presale! So they are releasing these tickets without the vip packages! They may be releasing more with the regular tickets sales for anyone who was hoping to get them  :thumbzup:

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #439 on: January 23, 2014, 12:15:31 PM »

Congrats!  That's what I'm hoping for!  T minus 45 minutes to go!!

Offline kws91

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #440 on: January 23, 2014, 12:34:22 PM »
didnt have any luck with the facebook & amex pre-sales bringing up any RS tickets, so I caved and pounced on the RS VIP bundle for the second Toronto date.

Congrats to the people who were able to grab one without the bundle! ^^
Warped Tour - July 19/08 ; Hello Katy Tour - July 26/09 ; California Dreams Tour - June 29/11 & June 30/11 ; Purr Signing - June 30/11

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #441 on: January 23, 2014, 12:42:06 PM »

wow!! how much were they? and what show are u going to ?

Offline cruz86

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #442 on: January 23, 2014, 12:46:08 PM »
MSG pulled up $315-340 for the "regular" pit seats (to give people a better idea.)

Offline hbiemiller

• Cherry Chapstick
  • So you wanna play with magic?
« Reply #443 on: January 23, 2014, 12:47:48 PM »
So many RS tickets showed up through the Bundle!

I got VIP RS for Pittsburg and Cleveland

324 for Toronto

and Floor for Columbus!

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST SUMMER EVER!!!

Offline MeganChristine

• Wannabe
« Reply #444 on: January 23, 2014, 12:55:56 PM »
I finally found a friend willing to get PIT with me for Cleveland and they're gone!!

I seriously just want to crawl into a ball and sob. If anyone has a bundle code they didn't use and are willing to share, I would be forever grateful. We're devastated. I just need one ticket :(

**EDIT**
Tried a bundle code, and GA Pit was already gone. Thank you guys anyway!! Fingers crossed for general sale on Monday!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 01:13:29 PM by MeganChristine »

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #445 on: January 23, 2014, 01:09:22 PM »
RS VIP and Pit and Floor sold out in MN glad I got RS on the 21st!

Offline JessicaLeigh7

• Wannabe
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2014, 05:34:36 PM »
I got them for the second Philly show and they were each $181 after the service charges and fees. So not bad considering they could've been much more!

wow!! how much were they? and what show are u going to ?

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2014, 06:10:37 PM »
I finally found a friend willing to get PIT with me for Cleveland and they're gone!!

I seriously just want to crawl into a ball and sob. If anyone has a bundle code they didn't use and are willing to share, I would be forever grateful. We're devastated. I just need one ticket :(

**EDIT**
Tried a bundle code, and GA Pit was already gone. Thank you guys anyway!! Fingers crossed for general sale on Monday!

For the record, I highly doubt all GA Pit tickets are gone. They're only allowed to sell a fraction of all tickets during the combined presales. Traffic to the sale Monday at 10 will be most likely less than it was today, and there's a good chance if you're there at 10:00 you'll get RS. There are a lot of tickets left that are unsold. Stay positive.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline ShhhAnna

• Cherry Chapstick
  • I wanna break the mold, wanna break the stereotype
« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2014, 06:26:55 PM »
I got my sister tickets for the Vancouver show today cause she was working at the time and because of the time difference (I live in Ireland) it worked out easier for me to get them, but anyways..

What I'm wondering is, is GA the reflection section for the VC show? I refreshed the page for 30 minutes trying to get regular RS, which I assumed was called GA because the map of the area only seemed to have one standing area marked "GA pit" which was the RS, but now I'm now so sure if I booked the correct tickets or not! I ended up with a GA standing ticket that cost $177, when my sister rang ticketmaster they weren't 100% sure if it was, but said it probably is as that is the only standing area they could see for that venue.

My sister just got a tweet from a non-verified ticketmaster "fan support" account that said the only way to get RS was if you got the Reflection Section Pack and now I am confused again! Can anyone shed light on if I actually got RS or just general standing (which I didn't think there was)

The UK ticket sales were far less confusing haha

28/03/11 ♡ 07/11/11 ♡ 08/11/11

Offline steviep24

• Wants to See Your Peacock
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2014, 06:29:37 PM »
I got my sister tickets for the Vancouver show today cause she was working at the time and because of the time difference (I live in Ireland) it worked out easier for me to get them, but anyways..

What I'm wondering is, is GA the reflection section for the VC show? I refreshed the page for 30 minutes trying to get regular RS, which I assumed was called GA because the map of the area only seemed to have one standing area marked "GA pit" which was the RS, but now I'm now so sure if I booked the correct tickets or not! I ended up with a GA standing ticket that cost $177, when my sister rang ticketmaster they weren't 100% sure if it was, but said it probably is as that is the only standing area they could see for that venue.

My sister just got a tweet from a non-verified ticketmaster "fan support" account that said the only way to get RS was if you got the Reflection Section Pack and now I am confused again! Can anyone shed light on if I actually got RS or just general standing (which I didn't think there was)

The UK ticket sales were far less confusing haha
For all US/Canada dates RS is GA Pit and is the only standing section for this leg.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)