Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 42558 times)

Offline Canadianbri

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #405 on: January 22, 2014, 11:26:52 PM »
Some other thoughts from me... note I'm not trying to bring up false hopes, but to spread some positivity. What happens tomorrow with the bundle pre-sale will happen tomorrow, and nothing can change that. Have everything ready (FB and Bundle codes) tomorrow.

The bundle presale, in my opinion, seems to me to be the very (tricky) way Katy and her team are trying to let fans avoid the the wrath of ticket scalpers.
The PRISM bundle wasn't widely publicized, and we all know that these kind of album bundles are only for very dedicated fans. Who else would pre-order an album that they haven't heard along with tons of Katy merch?

I know a lot of us feel screwed over because of the confusion of the whole situation, but I feel like there might've been a reason why info was kept so secret.
1) So the ticket scalpers couldn't get their hands on it. They have no idea the bundle pre-sale even exists. It's not currently listed on Ticketmaster next to all the other presales, but Bravado says it will be listed tomorrow at 10 AM EST. I'm thinking it's to prevent scalpers from potentially finding out and obtaining codes before the presale starts one way or another.

2) The presale is at ONE exact time, not scattered, so a ticket scalper couldn't just stay up for three hours and buy great seats in three different time zones.

3) The presale is only 7 hours long! Crazy right? Again, I think it's to prevent a ticket scalper from finding out about it (once the option goes public and potentially obtaining codes in those few hours)

4) You can only use the code once and only for TWO tickets. This is the most obvious evidence imo. If the seats being offered with the bundle were **** why would they care about the two person limit? It makes sense in context of the RS, which houses less than 250 people. The other presales are allowing 6 and more tickets.

Again, all of it is my speculation, but I have a very good feeling about this. Sorry if I'm totally wrong.  :twitch:

I wish everyone luck with the presale. I actually got RS VIP for Vancouver yesterday. I personally would rather have gotten just regular RS, but to be honest I dont think those will ever show up in presale. But having said that, I think they could show up in Katy's bundle presale, and I think that is why there is a 2 ticket limit. And if not RS at least some pretty good floor seats. I would expect Katy to have enough pull to get some pretty good tickets set aside for her. I just didnt want to take the chance. Regular RS would have been fine for me since it will be a great view where ever you stand there. Good luck to everyone. And remember that in presales the best tickets dont always come first. Frankly usually the first few minutes they are actually pretty crappy, and I have found that after about the first ten or fifteen minutes better tickets usually come up. And after a half hour.. The good ones are long gone..lol

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #406 on: January 23, 2014, 09:04:33 AM »
ok. So now we have the official confirmation via the PWT account on twitter that the VIP RS tickets are sold out. What a surprise

Offline Mattm42

• Jaw-Dropping
  • Do it all again.
« Reply #407 on: January 23, 2014, 09:11:23 AM »
ok. So now we have the official confirmation via the PWT account on twitter that the VIP RS tickets are sold out. What a surprise

That PWT account is not official. It's run by a random 18 year old who has no connection or official information on ANYTHING about the tour.

Ottawa and Montreal both still have Reflection VIP available and I'm sure a lot more places do too... Don't believe that account

credit to lazyblazy!
7/2/11, Montreal
7/3/11, Ottawa

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #408 on: January 23, 2014, 09:11:35 AM »
Even for the public sale?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #409 on: January 23, 2014, 09:12:31 AM »
Good to know! Thanks! :)

That PWT account is not official. It's run by a random 18 year old who has no connection or official information on ANYTHING about the tour.

Ottawa and Montreal both still have Reflection VIP available and I'm sure a lot more places do too... Don't believe that account

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #410 on: January 23, 2014, 09:17:24 AM »

ok. Thanks for that info :D lets see what happens today...

Offline cruz86

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #411 on: January 23, 2014, 09:35:00 AM »
Tried to call TM early expecting for a wait and was hung up on after and endless ring. The madness begins!

Offline jjwags23

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #412 on: January 23, 2014, 09:38:34 AM »
I have a question. Where did you all see that the ticket limit for the bundle is 2 tickets? I just want to confirm. Thanks!

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #413 on: January 23, 2014, 09:42:10 AM »
I have a question. Where did you all see that the ticket limit for the bundle is 2 tickets? I just want to confirm. Thanks!

It says in the email they sent to your account.

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #414 on: January 23, 2014, 09:43:01 AM »

It's in the bravado email.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #415 on: January 23, 2014, 09:43:27 AM »
Some of us didn't get the email, so you might not have either.

Offline jjwags23

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #416 on: January 23, 2014, 09:46:42 AM »
This is what my email says:

Below is your code to access ticket pre-sales for the upcoming tour! Please note - Codes are subject to locations yet to be announced - There is no guarantee that Katy will perform a concert in your area. Stay tuned for tour announcements.

There is nothing about ticket limits.

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #417 on: January 23, 2014, 09:48:29 AM »

Below is your code to access ticket pre-sales for the upcoming tour! Please note - Codes are subject to locations yet to be announced - There is no guarantee that Katy will perform a concert in your area. Stay tuned for tour announcements.

That's odd. This is taken directly from my email.

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Katy's Baby Blues
« Reply #418 on: January 23, 2014, 09:48:39 AM »

It's in the bravado email.

It also says on ticketmaster's site when you look at the ticket limits drop down menu. Actually it DOES say a 2 ticket limit. It's in the email you got (if you got one) about the presale.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, California Dreams Tour
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, Prismatic World Tour
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre, Prismatic World Tour

Offline jjwags23

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #419 on: January 23, 2014, 09:52:17 AM »
The only email I got was right after I ordered the bundle and it contained my code. I have not received any other email about presales.