Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 70305 times)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #390 on: January 22, 2014, 03:56:34 PM »
I hear you! I am in college to, so I know how it is. I have a little extra money because I was hoping she would sell a package with meet and greet. I still have never met her and I am not giving up. Lol.
Tampa and Sunrise... Maybe Miami but not an expensive ticket.
Awesome!!! I keep asking around about duo is going where, because I always hope to find someone going to my same dhow that I have connected with! You are awesome!
Make sure you let me know how it goes. My fingers are going to be crossed for you! :)
Yes I don't really think you can go wrong buying RS. It is the best way to interact with her.

Agreed! This is why I'm nearly having an anxiety attack waiting for tomorrow  :twitch:

Thanks! I will! Btw not sure if you were asking me but I'm going to the one at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn or MSG.

Haha thanks you're pretty awesome yourself, what show are you going to?

Very cool. Yea it's looking like one show for me right now because these tickets are expensive and I'm trying to go with two of my other friends who went to CDT with me (we went to 2 shows and met her!) but we're all in college now so it's hard to organize right now and plus we're all pretty tight on funds haha

Oh cool. Where do you go? And don't give up, I have a good feeling there will be a KatyCat M+G opportunity. Last time it wasn't announced until about a week before the first show.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #391 on: January 22, 2014, 03:58:47 PM »
 :) thank you! I am definitely not giving up. I have loved her for so long! I go to UCF! How about you? :) btw I know everyone has said it, but your picture with Katy is beyond adorable! How old were you there?
I hear you! I am in college to, so I know how it is. I have a little extra money because I was hoping she would sell a package with meet and greet. I still have never met her and I am not giving up. Lol.
Awesome!!! I keep asking around about duo is going where, because I always hope to find someone going to my same dhow that I have connected with! You are awesome!
Make sure you let me know how it goes. My fingers are going to be crossed for you! :)
Yes I don't really think you can go wrong buying RS. It is the best way to interact with her.

Agreed! This is why I'm nearly having an anxiety attack waiting for tomorrow  :twitch:

Thanks! I will! Btw not sure if you were asking me but I'm going to the one at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn or MSG.

Very cool. Yea it's looking like one show for me right now because these tickets are expensive and I'm trying to go with two of my other friends who went to CDT with me (we went to 2 shows and met her!) but we're all in college now so it's hard to organize right now and plus we're all pretty tight on funds haha

Oh cool. Where do you go? And don't give up, I have a good feeling there will be a KatyCat M+G opportunity. Last time it wasn't announced until about a week before the first show.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #392 on: January 22, 2014, 04:08:31 PM »
:) thank you! I am definitely not giving up. I have loved her for so long! I go to UCF! How about you? :) btw I know everyone has said it, but your picture with Katy is beyond adorable! How old were you there?

Haha thanks yea I was 15, 18 now. That's awesome! I go to Brooklyn College.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #393 on: January 22, 2014, 04:16:33 PM »
So cute! I love it!  :firework:

Haha thanks yea I was 15, 18 now. That's awesome! I go to Brooklyn College.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline bizzurke

• Wannabe
« Reply #394 on: January 22, 2014, 06:44:23 PM »
I don't mean to be nosy, I was just looking for info about RS and the presales tomorrow. But I ended reading your conversation haha and omg I go to UCF too!!  :hithere:

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #395 on: January 22, 2014, 07:04:58 PM »
Some other thoughts from me... note I'm not trying to bring up false hopes, but to spread some positivity. What happens tomorrow with the bundle pre-sale will happen tomorrow, and nothing can change that. Have everything ready (FB and Bundle codes) tomorrow.

The bundle presale, in my opinion, seems to me to be the very (tricky) way Katy and her team are trying to let fans avoid the the wrath of ticket scalpers.
The PRISM bundle wasn't widely publicized, and we all know that these kind of album bundles are only for very dedicated fans. Who else would pre-order an album that they haven't heard along with tons of Katy merch?

I know a lot of us feel screwed over because of the confusion of the whole situation, but I feel like there might've been a reason why info was kept so secret.
1) So the ticket scalpers couldn't get their hands on it. They have no idea the bundle pre-sale even exists. It's not currently listed on Ticketmaster next to all the other presales, but Bravado says it will be listed tomorrow at 10 AM EST. I'm thinking it's to prevent scalpers from potentially finding out and obtaining codes before the presale starts one way or another.

2) The presale is at ONE exact time, not scattered, so a ticket scalper couldn't just stay up for three hours and buy great seats in three different time zones.

3) The presale is only 7 hours long! Crazy right? Again, I think it's to prevent a ticket scalper from finding out about it (once the option goes public and potentially obtaining codes in those few hours)

4) You can only use the code once and only for TWO tickets. This is the most obvious evidence imo. If the seats being offered with the bundle were **** why would they care about the two person limit? It makes sense in context of the RS, which houses less than 250 people. The other presales are allowing 6 and more tickets.

Again, all of it is my speculation, but I have a very good feeling about this. Sorry if I'm totally wrong.  :twitch:

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #396 on: January 22, 2014, 07:09:58 PM »
Kittens, to battle. :kittypurry:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:11:57 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #397 on: January 22, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
Some other thoughts from me... note I'm not trying to bring up false hopes, but to spread some positivity. What happens tomorrow with the bundle pre-sale will happen tomorrow, and nothing can change that. Have everything ready (FB and Bundle codes) tomorrow.

The bundle presale, in my opinion, seems to me to be the very (tricky) way Katy and her team are trying to let fans avoid the the wrath of ticket scalpers.
The PRISM bundle wasn't widely publicized, and we all know that these kind of album bundles are only for very dedicated fans. Who else would pre-order an album that they haven't heard along with tons of Katy merch?

I know a lot of us feel screwed over because of the confusion of the whole situation, but I feel like there might've been a reason why info was kept so secret.
1) So the ticket scalpers couldn't get their hands on it. They have no idea the bundle pre-sale even exists. It's not currently listed on Ticketmaster next to all the other presales, but Bravado says it will be listed tomorrow at 10 AM EST. I'm thinking it's to prevent scalpers from potentially finding out and obtaining codes before the presale starts one way or another.

2) The presale is at ONE exact time, not scattered, so a ticket scalper couldn't just stay up for three hours and buy great seats in three different time zones.

3) The presale is only 7 hours long! Crazy right? Again, I think it's to prevent a ticket scalper from finding out about it (once the option goes public and potentially obtaining codes in those few hours)

4) You can only use the code once and only for TWO tickets. This is the most obvious evidence imo. If the seats being offered with the bundle were **** why would they care about the two person limit? It makes sense in context of the RS, which houses less than 250 people. The other presales are allowing 6 and more tickets.

Again, all of it is my speculation, but I have a very good feeling about this. Sorry if I'm totally wrong.  :twitch:
:frolickingghost:
That's the most positive thing I've read in days. Thank you. I really hope you're right!!!
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #398 on: January 22, 2014, 07:48:44 PM »

:frolickingghost:
That's the most positive thing I've read in days. Thank you. I really hope you're right!!!

This is so true. The bundles in general aren't crazy expensive, and I think Katy's management knows that if the scalpers get a hold of the bundles, the prices would unfairly sky rocket.
Prism: let the light in

Offline katykicksass

• Not What I Planned
  • I love a California Gurl named Katy Perry
« Reply #399 on: January 22, 2014, 08:21:06 PM »

Wow! This is VERY true. I hope you're right.
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline ikatycat_

• Lost Control
  • Be yourself and you can be anything ♥
« Reply #400 on: January 22, 2014, 08:28:39 PM »
wow that comment above way to stay positive!!

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #401 on: January 22, 2014, 09:00:03 PM »

True words. I hope you are right. But anyways good luck to anybody tomorrow :)

Offline jenniferg07

• Ignites the Light
« Reply #402 on: January 22, 2014, 09:28:55 PM »
I bought tickets in this section for one of my shows!!  Can't afford to do the VIP package for both.
Saw Katy in Nashville, TN 8/19/11
Met Katy in Louisville, KY 9/10/11 - Best show ever!!

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #403 on: January 22, 2014, 09:35:59 PM »

Really good points...hadn't thought about that before.  good luck to people buying tickets tomorrow!
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #404 on: January 22, 2014, 10:16:30 PM »

Really good points you made, well organized too. I really hope you're right!