Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 48602 times)

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #375 on: January 22, 2014, 03:28:13 PM »
The only thing I don't like about RS is how you pay all that money but could potentially be stuck against the back wall where you can't see anything :|

What do you mean by back wall? ???

She means the back of the reflection section but as you can see the back is the front sometimes. There really is no bad spot in RS, I personally would just try to get along side one of the walls.

You mean the seats behind? I don't think they're selling those unless the promoters are greedy. :/
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #376 on: January 22, 2014, 03:31:19 PM »
The only thing I don't like about RS is how you pay all that money but could potentially be stuck against the back wall where you can't see anything :|

She means the back of the reflection section but as you can see the back is the front sometimes. There really is no bad spot in RS, I personally would just try to get along side one of the walls.

Ah, I see.  Thanks for the clarification.  Even though Katy might be at the tip of the triangle sometimes, we are still pretty close to the main stage.  Thanks for the tip too! :P I'll definitely try to get a spot alongside one of the walls. 
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #377 on: January 22, 2014, 03:32:37 PM »

You mean the seats behind? I don't think they're selling those unless the promoters are greedy. :/

No the "back" of the reflection section, the standing area.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #378 on: January 22, 2014, 03:33:18 PM »
Yes I don't really think you can go wrong buying RS. It is the best way to interact with her.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #379 on: January 22, 2014, 03:33:42 PM »

Ah, I see.  Thanks for the clarification.  Even though Katy might be at the tip of the triangle sometimes, we are still pretty close to the main stage.  Thanks for the tip too! :P I'll definitely try to get a spot alongside one of the walls.

No problem! Glad I could help  :)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #380 on: January 22, 2014, 03:35:22 PM »
What show are you going to?

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #381 on: January 22, 2014, 03:35:41 PM »
Yes I don't really think you can go wrong buying RS. It is the best way to interact with her.

Agreed! This is why I'm nearly having an anxiety attack waiting for tomorrow  :twitch:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #382 on: January 22, 2014, 03:36:52 PM »
Make sure you let me know how it goes. My fingers are going to be crossed for you! :)

Agreed! This is why I'm nearly having an anxiety attack waiting for tomorrow  :twitch:

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #383 on: January 22, 2014, 03:37:26 PM »
What show are you going to?

Vancouver :D
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #384 on: January 22, 2014, 03:38:55 PM »
Make sure you let me know how it goes. My fingers are going to be crossed for you! :)

Thanks! I will! Btw not sure if you were asking me but I'm going to the one at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn or MSG.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #385 on: January 22, 2014, 03:40:25 PM »
Awesome!!! I keep asking around about duo is going where, because I always hope to find someone going to my same dhow that I have connected with! You are awesome!

Thanks! I will! Btw not sure if you were asking me but I'm going to the one at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn or MSG.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #386 on: January 22, 2014, 03:45:13 PM »
Awesome!!! I keep asking around about duo is going where, because I always hope to find someone going to my same dhow that I have connected with! You are awesome!

Haha thanks you're pretty awesome yourself, what show are you going to?

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #387 on: January 22, 2014, 03:46:08 PM »
Thank you!!!  :firework:Tampa and Sunrise... Maybe Miami but not an expensive ticket.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #388 on: January 22, 2014, 03:48:18 PM »
Tampa and Sunrise... Maybe Miami but not an expensive ticket.

Very cool. Yea it's looking like one show for me right now because these tickets are expensive and I'm trying to go with two of my other friends who went to CDT with me (we went to 2 shows and met her!) but we're all in college now so it's hard to organize right now and plus we're all pretty tight on funds haha

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #389 on: January 22, 2014, 03:52:31 PM »
I hear you! I am in college to, so I know how it is. I have a little extra money because I was hoping she would sell a package with meet and greet. I still have never met her and I am not giving up. Lol.
Tampa and Sunrise... Maybe Miami but not an expensive ticket.

Very cool. Yea it's looking like one show for me right now because these tickets are expensive and I'm trying to go with two of my other friends who went to CDT with me (we went to 2 shows and met her!) but we're all in college now so it's hard to organize right now and plus we're all pretty tight on funds haha