Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 43027 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #360 on: January 22, 2014, 10:20:18 AM »
they wouldn't sell out EVERYTHING on pre-sales !!! that would be like a promotional suicide... It' CLEAR that they don't put all their good seats up for pre-sales, and some will still be available for general sales. But it's also clear that you better be quick on general sales, cause THAT's when things get sold out for real...

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #361 on: January 22, 2014, 10:22:43 AM »
They definitely will have more RS tix, but maybe not the VIP.
Idk. We just need to hope. And move quickly!!
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #362 on: January 22, 2014, 11:15:04 AM »
So reflection section isn't being offered...wow...

It is, it was just very limited and brokers got them. I logged on the second it turned 10 AM, no RS non-VIP were available.  :grr:

I go on Stubhub now and there are already 30+ RS tickets for ASTRONOMICAL prices. I expect a similar situation Thursday... your best bet is to be as quick as possible when filling in the options, code, etc... and keep on researching.
That's why presales with the credit card companies suck. Brokers always buy up most of the tickets. The Facebook presale is a bad idea too because everyone uses it.

Katy or her management really need to set up an official fan club. It's long overdue. That would help get good tickets in the hands of real fans.

What about the bundle presale? Do you think getting regular RS tickets would be hard or would I have a chance? Whether I get RS or other tickets, I will be seeing Katy regardless.

I'm hoping regular RS will be available and the thing is that when a tour has pre-sale's the each one is given a certain selection of seats all around the venue, and from my experience citibank presales never have great offers. My hope is that regular RS tickets were put aside for fans who bought the bundle.

With the limit of two tix, I have to think this is the case. Have hope! Katy knows her fans would buy the bundle, and I have to think she's going to pull through! Love and Light!

Didn't think of that. Very good point!

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #363 on: January 22, 2014, 11:45:29 AM »
I really hope that means the bundle pre-sale has good seats!
So reflection section isn't being offered...wow...

It is, it was just very limited and brokers got them. I logged on the second it turned 10 AM, no RS non-VIP were available.  :grr:

I go on Stubhub now and there are already 30+ RS tickets for ASTRONOMICAL prices. I expect a similar situation Thursday... your best bet is to be as quick as possible when filling in the options, code, etc... and keep on researching.
That's why presales with the credit card companies suck. Brokers always buy up most of the tickets. The Facebook presale is a bad idea too because everyone uses it.

Katy or her management really need to set up an official fan club. It's long overdue. That would help get good tickets in the hands of real fans.

What about the bundle presale? Do you think getting regular RS tickets would be hard or would I have a chance? Whether I get RS or other tickets, I will be seeing Katy regardless.

I'm hoping regular RS will be available and the thing is that when a tour has pre-sale's the each one is given a certain selection of seats all around the venue, and from my experience citibank presales never have great offers. My hope is that regular RS tickets were put aside for fans who bought the bundle.

With the limit of two tix, I have to think this is the case. Have hope! Katy knows her fans would buy the bundle, and I have to think she's going to pull through! Love and Light!

Didn't think of that. Very good point!

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #364 on: January 22, 2014, 01:11:07 PM »
So I had a mini heart attack today. Lol. I went to check my ticket order on my phone and it said my ticket had been voided! So I called up ticketmaster and for some reason it listed an old ticket number with my new ticket purchase. But it is fine! But I was so upset while waiting on hold.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #365 on: January 22, 2014, 01:14:57 PM »
So I had a mini heart attack today. Lol. I went to check my ticket order on my phone and it said my ticket had been voided! So I called up ticketmaster and for some reason it listed an old ticket number with my new ticket purchase. But it is fine! But I was so upset while waiting on hold.
That's scary! What seats did you get?

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #366 on: January 22, 2014, 01:16:39 PM »
RS! So I knew if the ticket was voided it was gone...
That's scary! What seats did you get?

Offline Jacques

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #367 on: January 22, 2014, 02:32:44 PM »
I hope all the US Katy Cats got/get the tickets they wanted!

For the 2nd UK CD leg I knew I couldn't afford it, but I saved and saved up, and it still hadn't sold out, and around 3 weeks before the show I got excellent seats - if you can't afford it now I pray that they won't sell completely out for you!

Nottingham : 30/03/11

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #368 on: January 22, 2014, 02:34:39 PM »
That is really good info. Thank you!!!

For the 2nd UK CD leg I knew I couldn't afford it, but I saved and saved up, and it still hadn't sold out, and around 3 weeks before the show I got excellent seats - if you can't afford it now I pray that they won't sell completely out for you!

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #369 on: January 22, 2014, 02:53:06 PM »
Thanks! Fingers crossed there will be regular RS tickets available through the bundle presale tomorrow for NY!

Offline TheOnlyWayIsPerry

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Secretley a cat
« Reply #370 on: January 22, 2014, 02:57:57 PM »
The only thing I don't like about RS is how you pay all that money but could potentially be stuck against the back wall where you can't see anything :|
Patiently waiting for 27/5/14-28/5/14

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #371 on: January 22, 2014, 03:02:09 PM »
The only thing I don't like about RS is how you pay all that money but could potentially be stuck against the back wall where you can't see anything :|

Yea but the thing is that back wall is still technically the stage, and Katy we'll be at one point or another right there.

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #372 on: January 22, 2014, 03:04:28 PM »

What do you mean by back wall? ???
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #373 on: January 22, 2014, 03:13:21 PM »
You always take a gamble being in a pit but it is still fun because that is a good opportunity to be close yo her.

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #374 on: January 22, 2014, 03:25:24 PM »

What do you mean by back wall? ???

She means the back of the reflection section but as you can see the back is the front sometimes. There really is no bad spot in RS, I personally would just try to get along side one of the walls.