Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 51601 times)

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #345 on: January 21, 2014, 09:26:32 PM »
So reflection section isn't being offered...wow...

It is, it was just very limited and brokers got them. I logged on the second it turned 10 AM, no RS non-VIP were available.  :grr:

I go on Stubhub now and there are already 30+ RS tickets for ASTRONOMICAL prices. I expect a similar situation Thursday... your best bet is to be as quick as possible when filling in the options, code, etc... and keep on researching.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 09:29:23 PM by peterbrabel »

Offline LivingInCandyLand

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
« Reply #346 on: January 21, 2014, 10:42:21 PM »
I was wondering if all dates require you being 16 for reflection section? Because my venue doesn't mention any age restrictions and I don't want to buy tickets and then find out I can't go :/

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #347 on: January 21, 2014, 10:50:02 PM »

It is, it was just very limited and brokers got them. I logged on the second it turned 10 AM, no RS non-VIP were available.  :grr:

I go on Stubhub now and there are already 30+ RS tickets for ASTRONOMICAL prices. I expect a similar situation Thursday... your best bet is to be as quick as possible when filling in the options, code, etc... and keep on researching.
That's why presales with the credit card companies suck. Brokers always buy up most of the tickets. The Facebook presale is a bad idea too because everyone uses it.

Katy or her management really need to set up an official fan club. It's long overdue. That would help get good tickets in the hands of real fans.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline katykicksass

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #348 on: January 21, 2014, 10:57:29 PM »

That's why presales with the credit card companies suck. Brokers always buy up most of the tickets. The Facebook presale is a bad idea too because everyone uses it.

Katy or her management really need to set up an official fan club. It's long overdue. That would help get good tickets in the hands of real fans.

What about the bundle presale? Do you think getting regular RS tickets would be hard or would I have a chance? Whether I get RS or other tickets, I will be seeing Katy regardless.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #349 on: January 21, 2014, 11:04:24 PM »

Absolutely agree. In all honestly the fans really got the short end of the stick this time around.

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #350 on: January 21, 2014, 11:05:08 PM »

What about the bundle presale? Do you think getting regular RS tickets would be hard or would I have a chance? Whether I get RS or other tickets, I will be seeing Katy regardless.

No idea...  :theface: I'm hoping for the best (and I hope to get a bundle code from someone who doesn't need it lol hit me up if you can help!) ;)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #351 on: January 21, 2014, 11:07:49 PM »

I'm hoping regular RS will be available and the thing is that when a tour has pre-sale's the each one is given a certain selection of seats all around the venue, and from my experience citibank presales never have great offers. My hope is that regular RS tickets were put aside for fans who bought the bundle.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #352 on: January 21, 2014, 11:29:30 PM »
Yeah I wish it was set a little better.

Absolutely agree. In all honestly the fans really got the short end of the stick this time around.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #353 on: January 21, 2014, 11:58:46 PM »

I honestly couldn't agree more. I feel like we all got screwed. Whoever planned all of this did a very, very poor job. Horrible. Katycats could've put together something better themselves! Whatever. I got my VIP ticket and all, but I just wish it wouldn't have caused me such anxiety in the days leading up to today. I'm really hoping for M&G though :eyes: Contests will not be fun though, I never win anything :ummno:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #354 on: January 22, 2014, 12:33:32 AM »
I feel the same way. Most times you have to win meet and greet through radio, I never win radio stuff. So I hope there are other ways we can win.

I honestly couldn't agree more. I feel like we all got screwed. Whoever planned all of this did a very, very poor job. Horrible. Katycats could've put together something better themselves! Whatever. I got my VIP ticket and all, but I just wish it wouldn't have caused me such anxiety in the days leading up to today. I'm really hoping for M&G though :eyes: Contests will not be fun though, I never win anything :ummno:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline chismism

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #355 on: January 22, 2014, 01:14:52 AM »

I'm hoping regular RS will be available and the thing is that when a tour has pre-sale's the each one is given a certain selection of seats all around the venue, and from my experience citibank presales never have great offers. My hope is that regular RS tickets were put aside for fans who bought the bundle.

With the limit of two tix, I have to think this is the case. Have hope! Katy knows her fans would buy the bundle, and I have to think she's going to pull through! Love and Light!
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline peterbrabel

• Know it all
« Reply #356 on: January 22, 2014, 01:52:34 AM »

With the limit of two tix, I have to think this is the case. Have hope! Katy knows her fans would buy the bundle, and I have to think she's going to pull through! Love and Light!

This makes so much sense... Those who bought the bundles are presumably some of the most dedicated fans and a two ticket limit is very severe and strange if other presales let you 6+... Let's hope you're right!

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #357 on: January 22, 2014, 03:15:57 AM »
oh yea i notice the UK RS is way bigger.. Glad I got us RS for MN :D

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #358 on: January 22, 2014, 09:59:47 AM »
I asked AXS, who runs the ticket sales for LA, if there were any more VIP RS packages. They said they were sold out, but also said to check again when general ticket sales start next week. So idk what to make of that.
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #359 on: January 22, 2014, 10:01:01 AM »
I HOPE that there are regular RS tickets available thru the bundle Presale. I've gotta believe this will be the case bc of the two ticket limit. And bc Katy knows that what the KatyCats really want.
Fingers crossed. Xxxx
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage w/Katy 11/23/11 Give Thanks
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12
ChicagoPWT 8/7/14 & 8/8/14
LAPWT 9/19/14

[/