Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 62114 times)

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #315 on: January 21, 2014, 10:49:34 AM »
None for NY.

Ok can you get into the Reflection Section without VIP? Or is it only offered in the VIP package?

From what I understand, yes. Someone here said that the Atlanta show had them available (not in VIP) and there is an option for 'General Admission Floor' on the Canadian dates, I don't know what it's called on the US dates.

Offline mininancy97

• Left The Gas On
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #316 on: January 21, 2014, 10:51:06 AM »
Such as me... For the moment I think I'll use the money of the M&G for a Reflection section package and a couple of RS tickets :/

PS: hola Edi XD
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:54:46 AM by mininancy97 »
Twitter-> @daniel_llanes

♥Prismatic World Tour live in Barcelona-> 2015, February 16th♥

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #317 on: January 21, 2014, 10:59:02 AM »
Well me and my friends have walked away with no tickets. Really sucks when fans are expected to pay astronomical amounts to have a good view of their favorite artist.

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #318 on: January 21, 2014, 11:02:59 AM »
So only certain venues are offering RS without VIP? How much are the VIP packages going for anyway? I don't see prices listed for my city
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #319 on: January 21, 2014, 11:04:40 AM »
I think RS will be available for every city without vip, just depends how fast they sell out. RS with VIP is $299.
So only certain venues are offering RS without VIP? How much are the VIP packages going for anyway? I don't see prices listed for my city

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline KatyCat91

• Got a Bloody Knee
  • Katycat
« Reply #320 on: January 21, 2014, 11:06:36 AM »
I think RS will be available for every city without vip, just depends how fast they sell out. RS with VIP is $299.

Awesome thanks for the info :) the VIP is pricey considering there's no meet and greet =\
Baby don't blink and miss this moment <3

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #321 on: January 21, 2014, 11:12:05 AM »
I don't really know how the reflection section will work...how early do we have to get to the venue?

Theres no point in showing up early ti line up
Only 225 places and most of them(like me) will have the early entry cause of their vip package

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #322 on: January 21, 2014, 11:23:07 AM »
I guess we have to hope the forum offers M&G opportunities.  ;) Just hoping the staff still have their Katy connections.  ;)

Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Candy

• Wannabe w. more posts
« Reply #323 on: January 21, 2014, 11:25:02 AM »
Well me and my friends have walked away with no tickets. Really sucks when fans are expected to pay astronomical amounts to have a good view of their favorite artist.

Don't give up hope yet! Maybe she's holding some RS tickets back for the bundle presale on Thursday? My venue doesn't on sale for 1.5+ hours yet. (Las Vegas MGM) Most of the other venues show when the Citi presale begins, nothing stated for mine, so I don't even know if it's happening today.
Such a bummer that this has been a frustrating experience for so many.

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #324 on: January 21, 2014, 11:28:03 AM »
I hope I did it correctly. I wanted to order 2 more tickets in the blue section family members. I had to order via phone. Computer is acting a fool.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline Jezbach34

• Wannabe
« Reply #325 on: January 21, 2014, 12:01:09 PM »
I don't know whats goin on for Cleveland! they actually have a separate tab for Citi members for GA pit tickets and since the second they went on sale they were unavailable. I cant be too disappointed though I went to my second closest city Pittsburgh and was able to get GA pit tickets for there  :thumbzup: There is just nothing like your hometown though ya know?!?! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the PRISM bundle and Facebook presale for my hometown of CLE!! Very surprised... though out of curiosity was checkin out other cities like Columbus, Grand Rapids, Detroit...no RS tickets available since the start of the presale  :-\

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #326 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:49 PM »
Yep, absolutely none so far for NY besides the VIP package which although is an option (can't afford it anyway) has not been available for purchase.

I don't know whats goin on for Cleveland! they actually have a separate tab for Citi members for GA pit tickets and since the second they went on sale they were unavailable. I cant be too disappointed though I went to my second closest city Pittsburgh and was able to get GA pit tickets for there  :thumbzup: There is just nothing like your hometown though ya know?!?! I'll keep my fingers crossed for the PRISM bundle and Facebook presale for my hometown of CLE!! Very surprised... though out of curiosity was checkin out other cities like Columbus, Grand Rapids, Detroit...no RS tickets available since the start of the presale  :-\

Offline SpecialK959

• Cherry Chapstick
« Reply #327 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:36 PM »
Thanks, I hope so. That's basically why I bought the bundle.

Don't give up hope yet! Maybe she's holding some RS tickets back for the bundle presale on Thursday? My venue doesn't on sale for 1.5+ hours yet. (Las Vegas MGM) Most of the other venues show when the Citi presale begins, nothing stated for mine, so I don't even know if it's happening today.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #328 on: January 21, 2014, 12:05:40 PM »
Good luck! Let us know how your ticket hunt turns out on Thursday.
Thanks, I hope so. That's basically why I bought the bundle.

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #329 on: January 21, 2014, 12:05:55 PM »
Well that all happened so quick! I have checked websites for MN each day and no info on presale. Set my alarm and checked axs, they had the vip and citi presale! None of the other websites, ticketmaster, citi, etc had info for mn. So looked for Meet and Greet quick, didnt see any. Now I know there are none. So got 2 Reflective VIP tickets for my wife and I, no citi card. Hopefully Katy will want to meet some of us? :X :D Thanks for the info on this forum! Bit spendy but at least were in the Pit.