Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 41937 times)

Offline Canadianbri

• Wannabe w. more posts
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #285 on: January 20, 2014, 09:47:42 PM »
As far as I know Citi is not doing VIP at all. What I've heard is that you will need the PRSIM Bundle code to buy VIP tickets at the presale...But not 100% sure. This is all so confusing. And I am not sure which package I want. Of course RS is awesome cause you are in the middle of the hardcore KatyCats I guess. On the other hand I think to have a party pack and a premium seat on the site of the stage is nice as well. I am a little bit afraid that you won't see that much in the RS if you are not directly in front of the stage....Hmm. Still so many questions and concerns

dont quote me on it.... But I think you are wrong. From past  experience Citi/AmericanExpress is having the regular presale and VIP Presale which last like five days i think. They are given a certain amount of tix and if they are sold, they go onsale to the general public. From when I tried to get GaGa tickets they used the "interactive map" and you could see they had almost half of the VIP tickets.

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Ignites the Light
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #286 on: January 20, 2014, 09:48:38 PM »
If your concert's event is NOT listed on TicketMaster, check your respective venue's site. Once you get there, check out other concerts in which the tickets are already on sale. It will show you where to buy them. Both Houston and Denver's arena's (Toyota and Pepsi Centers) both use a system called Ticketing Central. Which means you have to actually buy the tickets through their site.

I emailed the Toyota Center earlier asking about the info and all that. Waiting for a response. I would assume that whatever they tell me would also apply for any other places using ticketing central (you will know when you click to buy tickets for another even such as Cher) as it will have some form of ticketingcentral.com URL.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12; 8/31/14
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
The Pretty Reckless: 9/28/14 (M&G)
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #287 on: January 20, 2014, 09:49:34 PM »
As far as I know Citi is not doing VIP at all. What I've heard is that you will need the PRSIM Bundle code to buy VIP tickets at the presale...But not 100% sure. This is all so confusing. And I am not sure which package I want. Of course RS is awesome cause you are in the middle of the hardcore KatyCats I guess. On the other hand I think to have a party pack and a premium seat on the site of the stage is nice as well. I am a little bit afraid that you won't see that much in the RS if you are not directly in front of the stage....Hmm. Still so many questions and concerns

dont quote me on it.... But I think you are wrong. From past  experience Citi/AmericanExpress is having the regular presale and VIP Presale which last like five days i think. They are given a certain amount of tix and if they are sold, they go onsale to the general public. From when I tried to get GaGa tickets they used the "interactive map" and you could see they had almost half of the VIP tickets.

Interesting. Well we will see when the Citi presale starts. I have a Citi card and bundle code. So it should work somehow. Lets see

Offline Fireworker123

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #288 on: January 20, 2014, 10:17:27 PM »
Now the latest post at katyppery.com should answer a lot more questions!!!

http://www.katyperry.com/news/prismatic-world-tour-vip-packages/?home=true

Offline Goldie

• Left The Gas On
« Reply #289 on: January 21, 2014, 01:03:43 AM »
This tour is such a MESS. I'm so pissed. All this presale shit is so annoying and it just stresses me out. I have a Bundle code and I want to use it and I want reflection section. TicketMaster doesn't even show when tickets are going on sale. I'm so confused.  :emobanana:

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #290 on: January 21, 2014, 02:19:26 AM »
sorry if someone already answered this…but does anyone know if we can buy RS tickets on their own and NOT just buy them in the package..???

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline chismism

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • "Like A Lightning Bolt, Your Heart Will Glow!"
« Reply #291 on: January 21, 2014, 02:41:36 AM »
sorry if someone already answered this…but does anyone know if we can buy RS tickets on their own and NOT just buy them in the package..???

It's my understanding that GA or RS tix will be sold separately.
"Be kind whenever possible; As it is always possible." --Dalai Lama

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #292 on: January 21, 2014, 03:57:49 AM »

It's my understanding that GA or RS tix will be sold separately.

ok i thought so lol thank you!!

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Squeeniex27

• Ignites the Light
  • August 4th & 5th, the Light will come in
« Reply #293 on: January 21, 2014, 09:39:42 AM »
This tour is such a MESS. I'm so pissed. All this presale shit is so annoying and it just stresses me out. I have a Bundle code and I want to use it and I want reflection section. TicketMaster doesn't even show when tickets are going on sale. I'm so confused.  :emobanana:

I agree this whole, "you need this to get presale and on this website with this card blah blah blah" is really pissing me off. I mean, I bought a bundle months ago, and am a hard core Katycat who has been waiting to see my idol for 3 years now. I think us fans deserve easy access to tickets, and I know this isn't Katy's fault, but a way of promotion. I'm going to the show in Philadelphia at the Wells Fargo center and I had to go to comcasttix to find my ticket. If your date is not on ticketmaster, look at the venues website or what site they go through to sell tickets.
Prism: let the light in

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #294 on: January 21, 2014, 10:08:31 AM »
So reflection section isn't being offered...wow...

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #295 on: January 21, 2014, 10:15:05 AM »
On the citi pre-sale?

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #296 on: January 21, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
I still cant believe there's no M&G :S
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #297 on: January 21, 2014, 10:16:53 AM »
I know... it feels like some of us will never meet her now... :(

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline SpecialK959

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #298 on: January 21, 2014, 10:19:46 AM »
On the citi pre-sale?

Yep. MSG and Barclays Center are only offering floor seats for $180, really disappointed in how this is being handled.

Offline Xulah

• Wesley Willis
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #299 on: January 21, 2014, 10:20:23 AM »
I know... it feels like some of us will never meet her now... :(
that's so sad... I mean, I know people who were saving all the money their parents gave them for this M&G and now it was all in vain...
I really hope all of you have the chance to meet her one day!!!!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.