Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 05:23:53 AM

Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 20757 times)

Offline mannequin

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • katy, Katy, KATY!
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2014, 07:18:31 PM »
excited i'm wanting to be in this section

Offline SandCatz

• Reading Hemingway
  • Chi-town KatyCat!
« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2014, 08:06:07 PM »
There had better not be an age limit in the US because I'm brining my daughter in there. She will be 14, and if my son wants to come, too, he'll be 11. Just try ands stop me!! 
ChicagoKatyCat
Met Katy 8/21/11 ChicagoDreams
LADreams 11/22/11
Daughter danced on stage with Katy 11/23/11 LADreams Give Thanks Show
*Best Night EVER*
LA KP3D Premiere 6/26/12
Milwaukee Obama Rally 11/2/12

[/

Offline Squeeniex27

• Dressed up like Elvis!
  • KatyCat
« Reply #227 on: January 18, 2014, 08:22:59 PM »
Is the Reflection Section general admission? I don't quite understand. Is it located in the pit?
Kitty Purry, I salute you

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2014, 10:04:29 PM »
Is the Reflection Section general admission? I don't quite understand. Is it located in the pit?

Yes, GA. :) It's the area inside the triangle. :)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Purrrfection
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #229 on: January 19, 2014, 02:35:36 AM »
So is it safe to assume that the RS prices for the US shows are going to be ~$136? Saw earlier in the thread that they were being sold for £83.20 which is ~$136.

Any safe tips or suggestions for buying tickets for the first time? Most I've ever spent at once on my debit card was ~$150. It is a debit card, not credit. Far as I know as long as I have enough money it should spend just fine.

Also I assume the PRISM bundle presale code will work for RS right? Anyone got any word on that?

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline KittenHangingByAThread

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Your words can pollute the future.
« Reply #230 on: January 19, 2014, 03:22:25 AM »

Yes, GA. :) It's the area inside the triangle. :)
If there's GA floor which is RS and Reserved floor what's the reserved then?
City lights and big dreams. | PROUD KATYCAT #68481

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kittenonathread
Tumblr: http://cupcakesushikimono.tumblr.com
Calgary Dreams 16/7/2011| KP3D 2/7/2012 | PWT Calgary 29/8/2014 :xx:

Offline Ash

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
« Reply #231 on: January 19, 2014, 03:37:23 AM »
I really want to be in the RS but my friend wants seats. We're going to butt heads over this I can tell lol. I hope the age restriction is upheld in the states. Pits are not a safe place for kids.

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #232 on: January 19, 2014, 03:40:32 AM »
I really want to be in the RS but my friend wants seats. We're going to butt heads over this I can tell lol. I hope the age restriction is upheld in the states. Pits are not a safe place for kids.

Exactly.  It's just an accident waiting to happen.  Plus, I dislike how the younger ones and their chaperones always claim to need to be up at the front because they can't see.  If I end up buying RS, I'm not planning on moving from my spot for anything haha.

Offline mininancy97

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • The Spanish KatyCat :3
« Reply #233 on: January 19, 2014, 06:42:31 AM »
I wish Katy brings again people to stage as she used to do in the CDT. If it happens, I suppose she will just bring people from the RS

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #234 on: January 19, 2014, 08:39:47 AM »
She said she'll bring ppl on stage. :)

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #235 on: January 19, 2014, 08:44:36 AM »

Exactly.  It's just an accident waiting to happen.  Plus, I dislike how the younger ones and their chaperones always claim to need to be up at the front because they can't see.  If I end up buying RS, I'm not planning on moving from my spot for anything haha.

PREACH IT SISTER! :lol:
i hate to be that person that doesnt move for a kid to see,but really?kids dont need to be front row,dont parents realize they shouldnt be in a pit mostly becuz of safety?..im sorry,but im short too!! :hehe: plus im over here saving every penny for this show with no help,if i can get RS tickets,im getting as close to the front as i possibly can haha

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Fireworker123

• Shake the Glitter!
  • After a hurricane comes a rainbow
« Reply #236 on: January 19, 2014, 09:46:24 AM »

PREACH IT SISTER! :lol:
i hate to be that person that doesnt move for a kid to see,but really?kids dont need to be front row,dont parents realize they shouldnt be in a pit mostly becuz of safety?..im sorry,but im short too!! :hehe: plus im over here saving every penny for this show with no help,if i can get RS tickets,im getting as close to the front as i possibly can haha

I totally agree with that  :)

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #237 on: January 19, 2014, 09:58:23 AM »
So is it safe to assume that the RS prices for the US shows are going to be ~$136? Saw earlier in the thread that they were being sold for £83.20 which is ~$136.

Any safe tips or suggestions for buying tickets for the first time? Most I've ever spent at once on my debit card was ~$150. It is a debit card, not credit. Far as I know as long as I have enough money it should spend just fine.

Also I assume the PRISM bundle presale code will work for RS right? Anyone got any word on that?
There like $200.00 at Madison Square Garden. Prices sure vary. Tickets are $150 Air Canada Centre in Toronto plus fees. Something like $167 total.

I use a debit card too but it has the Visa logo on it.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline KISStroyer/Katytroyer

• Purrrfection
  • Producer of the Katy Perry Fan Podcast
« Reply #238 on: January 19, 2014, 10:23:01 AM »

There like $200.00 at Madison Square Garden. Prices sure vary. Tickets are $150 Air Canada Centre in Toronto plus fees. Something like $167 total.

Same, have debit visa.

How can you already find the ticket prices? I'm going to the Houston show (Toyota Center) and I checked both ticketmaster and the center's websites and couldn't find anything in terms of a price. Wish they'd put out more info about the presales and all that, so I know when/where to use my PRISM bundle code.

KISS: 12/5/09; 9/17/10; 8/3/12
Katy: 10/10/14; 10/11/14 <3
Katy Perry Fan Podcast
Twitter

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #239 on: January 19, 2014, 11:04:58 AM »

Same, have debit visa.

How can you already find the ticket prices? I'm going to the Houston show (Toyota Center) and I checked both ticketmaster and the center's websites and couldn't find anything in terms of a price. Wish they'd put out more info about the presales and all that, so I know when/where to use my PRISM bundle code.
I looked at a few of them earlier. The one for Raughly, NC didn't even have prices yet. If you have a smartphone you may want to download the Ticketmaster app. Their app has the full presale schedule and their site doesn't. Go figure.

Nothing about Bundle presales but that starts on the 23rd.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 11:07:32 AM by steviep24 »
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)