Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 11:55:44 AM

Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 21381 times)

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2013, 12:37:45 PM »
I just read on twitter that for anyone who bought general standing tickets got reflection section tickets and then I saw someone say they bought relection section tickets but got general standing...

omg who? That is soooo bad!!!

I dunno who. I was looking at someone's timeline (a katycat) and this is what they said.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
  • The truth will set you free
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2013, 12:43:34 PM »
I just read on twitter that for anyone who bought general standing tickets got reflection section tickets and then I saw someone say they bought relection section tickets but got general standing...

I dunno who. I was looking at someone's timeline (a katycat) and this is what they said.

I just saw on Facebook! This is so bad!

19/3/11 - HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/3/11 - Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - O2 Arena, London, 9/6/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/7/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London

Music can be so powerful. It can transform you, inspire you and heal you.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2013, 01:39:23 PM »

Its awful :( its happened to quite a few people :(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2013, 02:09:00 PM »
^ How could this happen?

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #199 on: December 19, 2013, 02:13:36 PM »
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
« Reply #200 on: December 19, 2013, 02:16:11 PM »

It's totally gonna happen to me I can feel it...

19/3/11 - HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/3/11 - Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - O2 Arena, London, 9/6/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/7/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #201 on: December 19, 2013, 02:17:50 PM »

I will cry if it happens to us:(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
« Reply #202 on: December 19, 2013, 02:30:34 PM »

Me too :(

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #203 on: December 19, 2013, 03:52:15 PM »

Im just worried that its going to affect us getting into RS :(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #204 on: December 19, 2013, 04:44:10 PM »
^ Guys, I'm sure it'll be fixed before the tour starts. It has to be fixed. The reflection section can only hold so many people.

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
« Reply #205 on: December 20, 2013, 05:09:03 AM »
^^ what shows was it for? I hope they are following it up!!! Especially if they were charged for RS...
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline MissMurder

• Leaves Them All in Awe
« Reply #206 on: December 22, 2013, 03:22:02 AM »

Im just worried that its going to affect us getting into RS :(

i really hope they will fix that. because that would be really unfair.
Frankfurt, GER 03/05/09...Cologne, GER 06/20/09 ...Birmingham, UK 08/25/09...Cologne, GER 06/10/10...Berlin, GER 09/05/10...Munich, GER 02/26/11...Berlin, GER 03/04/11...Frankfurt, GER 03/06/11...Brussels, BE 03/10/11...Cologne, GER 03/11/11...Hamburg, GER 03/14/11...Amsterdam, NL 03/15/11...London, UK 07/03/12...Berlin, GER 09/25/13...Cologne, GER 11/15/13

Offline Guiluroma

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Letting the light in.
« Reply #207 on: December 22, 2013, 05:12:47 AM »
Someone from Twitter called O2 and they said that, even though all tickets say "RS - Standing", only the ones that say GA1 are RS.
04/03/2011 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena
05/30/2014 - London, UK @ O2 Arena

Offline matthewkilty

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Let the light in.
« Reply #208 on: December 22, 2013, 04:21:27 PM »
Katy said the way the stage is set up... she's actually "in the audience"...

Are you freaking serious TARA!?!?!? Maybe like the stage isn't high at all... maybe it is like eye level or only a foot or two off the ground. This is literally killing me! I mush know! LOL! But i had a dream the other night that I went to the concert in Toronto and she was "Getting closer than ever before" by like walking into the audience and standing on chairs and singing! lmao!

Well, something's up cuz she added on to that in another interview... "I'm in the audience... but I'm on stage as well." ... uhhhhmmmmm!!!!!!!

What if she has like a hologram of her in the audience when she is on stage? Hahha
Ba hahahahaha. I tweeted about Katy doing a hologram for the tour a while back... haha! Wonder if I could find it, hehehehe!

Would be interesting, for sure.

I'm excited (well, duh) cuz it sounds like we'll get Katy somehow "flying" and then moveable stage parts. I havent been to many concerts, but I know Shania, during an older tour, had parts that moved... like circular or like a treadmill walking thing... and stuff. it added SO much to the visual!!

The point of the triangle of RS goes into the audience isn't it? i mean, she'd be still on stage but practically surrounded by standing people i every direction, maybe that means that she's in the audience but on stage as well, i dunno, it's just a guess! And if i remember right, she said that we indeed wanted to be in the RS haha omg, maybe she will go down to RS and party with us! lol that's what happens often in other concerts with sections kinda like RS! I'm hoping for it! let's see what happens!! =D

About the movable parts, yes! she has been doing it with dark horse performances and has done it before with the cloud while singing TOY and also with pearl when she went up! and there's this image of RS where the point of triangle seems to have some kind of circle to be used!

I'm thinking it's going to have so much visual stuff everywhere as she also said that it would be a "feast for your eyes" or something like that, so, I'm expecting a lot of things being happening on stage and venue while she's singing! kinda like japanesey unconditionally, huge production for Prismatic Tour for sure!!

Ah!!! Really hope she does get involved in the crowd, I suggested something like that could be part of her "getting closer than ever" previously but nobody was too sure but now with all these hints it does seem more likely...

Also with the hologram thing - I hope there is one, I remember thinking I wouldn't be surprised at all if a hologram was used, I don't think any of us would really be surprised by it because it totally fits in with theme so it's really likely as well!  :katycat1:
Let the light in.

27/03/11 - #LiverpoolDreams
18/10/11 - #LiverpoolDreams
20/05/14 - Prismatic World Tour Manchester
21/05/14 - Prismatic World Tour Liverpool RS

Offline matthewkilty

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Let the light in.
« Reply #209 on: December 22, 2013, 04:25:18 PM »
Someone from Twitter called O2 and they said that, even though all tickets say "RS - Standing", only the ones that say GA1 are RS.

My receipt for my RS tickets say GA0 ??? That's the Echo Arena though so it's probably different in each arena...hope everything is fine with them when they arrive *fingerscrossed*
Let the light in.

27/03/11 - #LiverpoolDreams
18/10/11 - #LiverpoolDreams
20/05/14 - Prismatic World Tour Manchester
21/05/14 - Prismatic World Tour Liverpool RS