Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 10:40:25 PM

Author Topic: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR  (Read 21485 times)

Offline dutchkatycat

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: The Reflection Section for the PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2013, 08:13:17 AM »
I don't have enough money for the RS, but I have a little bit of money saved for this which I hope will be just enough for the general standing  :)

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2013, 09:02:00 AM »
Katy said the way the stage is set up... she's actually "in the audience"...

Are you freaking serious TARA!?!?!? Maybe like the stage isn't high at all... maybe it is like eye level or only a foot or two off the ground. This is literally killing me! I mush know! LOL! But i had a dream the other night that I went to the concert in Toronto and she was "Getting closer than ever before" by like walking into the audience and standing on chairs and singing! lmao!

Well, something's up cuz she added on to that in another interview... "I'm in the audience... but I'm on stage as well." ... uhhhhmmmmm!!!!!!!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »
I was wondering if any of you know if either StubHub or GET ME IN are safe? I bought a GA ticket for Katy's concert in Glasgow, but I'm thinking about upgrading to a Reflection Section ticket... Has anyone ever used these sites before?
i've used stubhub to both buy and sell tickets and i think they're very safe. they even say on their site that they have a guarentee. if you have issues getting in the venue, you can call them and they'll give you equal or better seats.

GET ME IN! is a Ticketmaster company, or so it says on their website, so I guess it's safe too ;)
Yup, used both. They're safe.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 02:10:56 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Wannabe Stalker
  • ♥▽14 Days ♥▽
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2013, 03:24:24 PM »

Whoa!  I'm excited to see how this all turns out!!
:wowza: ERMAHGERD!! So excited!! :pinkbow:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuA68GthU4
Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #169 on: December 05, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »
I CANT CONTAIN  MY EXCITEMENT
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline Malibucaliforniagurl

• Is Sitting in The Rain
  • There's always two sides...
« Reply #170 on: December 05, 2013, 07:42:32 PM »

Are you freaking serious TARA!?!?!? Maybe like the stage isn't high at all... maybe it is like eye level or only a foot or two off the ground. This is literally killing me! I mush know! LOL! But i had a dream the other night that I went to the concert in Toronto and she was "Getting closer than ever before" by like walking into the audience and standing on chairs and singing! lmao!

Well, something's up cuz she added on to that in another interview... "I'm in the audience... but I'm on stage as well." ... uhhhhmmmmm!!!!!!!

What if she has like a hologram of her in the audience when she is on stage? Hahha

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #171 on: December 05, 2013, 07:51:14 PM »

What if she has like a hologram of her in the audience when she is on stage? Hahha
Ba hahahahaha. I tweeted about Katy doing a hologram for the tour a while back... haha! Wonder if I could find it, hehehehe!

Would be interesting, for sure.

I'm excited (well, duh) cuz it sounds like we'll get Katy somehow "flying" and then moveable stage parts. I havent been to many concerts, but I know Shania, during an older tour, had parts that moved... like circular or like a treadmill walking thing... and stuff. it added SO much to the visual!!

Offline Eduardo_KatyCat

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Katycat, I love katy, I'm from Mexico 27 years old
« Reply #172 on: December 12, 2013, 12:00:52 PM »

Ba hahahahaha. I tweeted about Katy doing a hologram for the tour a while back... haha! Wonder if I could find it, hehehehe!

Would be interesting, for sure.

I'm excited (well, duh) cuz it sounds like we'll get Katy somehow "flying" and then moveable stage parts. I havent been to many concerts, but I know Shania, during an older tour, had parts that moved... like circular or like a treadmill walking thing... and stuff. it added SO much to the visual!!

The point of the triangle of RS goes into the audience isn't it? i mean, she'd be still on stage but practically surrounded by standing people i every direction, maybe that means that she's in the audience but on stage as well, i dunno, it's just a guess! And if i remember right, she said that we indeed wanted to be in the RS haha omg, maybe she will go down to RS and party with us! lol that's what happens often in other concerts with sections kinda like RS! I'm hoping for it! let's see what happens!! =D

About the movable parts, yes! she has been doing it with dark horse performances and has done it before with the cloud while singing TOY and also with pearl when she went up! and there's this image of RS where the point of triangle seems to have some kind of circle to be used!

I'm thinking it's going to have so much visual stuff everywhere as she also said that it would be a "feast for your eyes" or something like that, so, I'm expecting a lot of things being happening on stage and venue while she's singing! kinda like japanesey unconditionally, huge production for Prismatic Tour for sure!!
twitter: @Eduardo_KatyCat

I love katy perry!!!

Offline Squeeniex27

• Lost Control
  • KatyCat
« Reply #173 on: December 12, 2013, 09:37:18 PM »
I'm so excited! Someone said you have to be 16+ I actually like that idea!

Yeah i heard that too! I mean i like it that there will be no little little kids but I don't like it cause some katycats aren't 16 yet and some are my friends... ugh the struggle! SOOOO GLAD im 17 lol

I actually like that too. I don't mean to sound rude, but some younger fans that for some reason their parents buy them floor seats get incredibly annoying. I don't understand why 8 year olds are allowed to get front row seats when a more older deserving fan should have it. Although, I do sympathize for the Katycats who are younger and legit non annoying fans who can't sit in the section.
Kitty Purry, I salute you

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #174 on: December 13, 2013, 04:57:04 AM »
I'm so excited! Someone said you have to be 16+ I actually like that idea!

Yeah i heard that too! I mean i like it that there will be no little little kids but I don't like it cause some katycats aren't 16 yet and some are my friends... ugh the struggle! SOOOO GLAD im 17 lol

I actually like that too. I don't mean to sound rude, but some younger fans that for some reason their parents buy them floor seats get incredibly annoying. I don't understand why 8 year olds are allowed to get front row seats when a more older deserving fan should have it. Although, I do sympathize for the Katycats who are younger and legit non annoying fans who can't sit in the section.

Im 18 but alot of my KC friends are like 16, but luckily they will be 17 by the show :D soooooo exciteddd!!!!  :firework:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline CottonCupcakes

• Dressed up like Elvis!
« Reply #175 on: December 13, 2013, 08:07:24 AM »
All this not knowing is killing me, but it's getting me so hyped too!
Katy: Sweetie, are you okay?
Me: Yeah, it's just that, you're like, freaking wonder woman!
Katy: Oh no sweetie, I can't even twirl!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #176 on: December 13, 2013, 09:11:27 AM »

I do feel a little for the people going to the first show, they are the guinea pigs for the rest of us, finding out everything!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #177 on: December 13, 2013, 12:06:37 PM »

I do feel a little for the people going to the first show, they are the guinea pigs for the rest of us, finding out everything!
I tried to get tickets for first show. However it wasn't available on o2 priority and I picked Newcastle.

No spoilers, dive as first into the unknown.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
« Reply #178 on: December 13, 2013, 12:20:59 PM »

I tried to get tickets for first show. However it wasn't available on o2 priority and I picked Newcastle.

No spoilers, dive as first into the unknown.

Eeek! I have 1 RS date and the other GS :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Offline 1stTimeKatyCat

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • That's our Katy Perry for you.
« Reply #179 on: December 13, 2013, 01:14:19 PM »
If I buy tickets, it will totally be Reflection Section.