Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Nottingham Capital FM Arena - Nottingham, UK - May 11th 2014  (Read 2067 times)

Offline olivia26

• Makes U Spark A Firework
SO excited for tonight!!!!!

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Apparently they're having difficulties at present...

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ItsSexy

• U think you're a Genius!
  • hello this is KATY! i'M THE HACKER!
is the show sold out

Offline TheMouse

• I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
I already described my experience of that show in the RS topic, but I was almost happy the show started so late because it meant I was there for longer, hahahaha!  :frolickingghost:
And we had the extra pre show of watching the technician floating across the RS on the steel rope for a test run, the whole vibe was so great nobody gave a damn even when it was going to start  :lol:

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline kp_ezz

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • prismatic world tour✨
I already described my experience of that show in the RS topic, but I was almost happy the show started so late because it meant I was there for longer, hahahaha!  :frolickingghost:
And we had the extra pre show of watching the technician floating across the RS on the steel rope for a test run, the whole vibe was so great nobody gave a damn even when it was going to start  :lol:
Wait you were in the RS too?
5/11/2011 // 11/5/14 // 28/5/14 // 9/3/15

Offline TheMouse

To the best of my limited knowledge, yes   :lol:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
okay, THAT was hilarious!!!

Offline kp_ezz

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • prismatic world tour✨
Damn I didn't mean to sound rude hahahah, should have met you haha
5/11/2011 // 11/5/14 // 28/5/14 // 9/3/15

Offline TheMouse

Damn I didn't mean to sound rude hahahah, should have met you haha
You weren't rude, sorry didn't mean it like that. LOL I'm in Manchester tonight, early admis. I saw a video on YouTube of Nottingham with me dancing all the time, they meant to film Katy though. I'm embarrassed now. Is that why people stand still? LOL