Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Nottingham Capital FM Arena - Nottingham, UK - May 11th 2014  (Read 2057 times)

Offline katkatkat

• Falling From Cloud 9
prism zone ticket for sale.... need a friend to go with :( im super friendly i promise :)

Offline katycatizzie

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
hey guys im going to the Nottingham show with standing tickets, what time is everyone getting there, because it is a weekend i don't know what time to get there, obviously I want to be near the front but idk

Offline gembles

• U think you're a Genius!
two weeks today arghhhhhhhhhh :o :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :firework:

Seen Katy at Koko Twice Hello katy tour 3 times CDT tour 13 times  Katy Perry- Priceless

Offline katyperrymyhero

• Lost Control
hey guys im going to the Nottingham show with standing tickets, what time is everyone getting there, because it is a weekend i don't know what time to get there, obviously I want to be near the front but idk

Around 9/10 for me

"she's just an explosion that keeps getting bigger and bigger"

Offline louiseejj

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Hey KatyCats, I have 2x spare general standing tickets for the 20th of May at the Phones 4U arena in Manchester. Only wanting £100 for the pair - £30 cheaper than what I originally paid. They've been deliviered, I just need someone to buy them now! Althought its not for this date I am going to see her on the 11th so I could meet anyone outside who is interested in going to see Katy on the 20th also!
"if you have a dream you've gotta go on a journey to fulfill that dream" - Katy Perry

Offline olivia26

• Makes U Spark A Firework
I've got seats for this date but hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys around! Time seems to have gone by so quickly since the last date in Nottingham!

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline louiseejj

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Hey KatyCats, I have 2x spare general standing tickets for the 20th of May at the Phones 4U arena in Manchester. Only wanting £100 for the pair - £30 cheaper than what I originally paid. They've been deliviered, I just need someone to buy them now! Althought its not for this date I am going to see her on the 11th so I could meet anyone outside who is interested in going to see Katy on the 20th also!
REDUCING TO £90, really need to sell these as I can't go anymore and it would be a shame for them to go to waste!
Add me on facebook: Louise Janaszek
It follow me on Twitter: louisee_jj
If that makes it easier for you!
Can send in the post ASAP x
"if you have a dream you've gotta go on a journey to fulfill that dream" - Katy Perry

Offline Jacques

• Out to Lunch
I've got seats for this date but hopefully I'll get to meet some of you guys around! Time seems to have gone by so quickly since the last date in Nottingham!

I know, it's hard to believe it's been over 3 years since the first and 2.5 since the second!!

Nottingham : 30/03/11

Offline katyperrymyhero

• Lost Control

hopefully i can see you again!

Offline olivia26

• Makes U Spark A Firework

hopefully i can see you again!

yeah, that would be cool...it's been a while!

Proud Katycat #16,362
5.11.11, 3.7.12 ,9.7.12, 30.09.13, 17.10.13, 20.10.13,11.12.13,15.12.13

Offline kp_ezz

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • prismatic world tour✨
Need to meet some of you! :hithere:
5/11/2011 // 11/5/14 // 28/5/14 // 9/3/15

Offline acott8

• Wesley Willis
  • No Regrets, Just Love
this time next week  :pinkbow: :frolickingghost: :firework:
Birmingham, Manchester 09  .... Nottingham, Birmingham, London, Birmingham, Nottingham 2011, STB 2012....
Nottingham, Birmingham, Birmingham, Manchester, London, London, London 2014
 :) 5573 :)
@acott8

"you're a genie in a bottle"
Perry wore the dress i sent her to the LA preview at The Grove on the 13 June :)

Offline louiseejj

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
REDUCING TO £90, really need to sell these as I can't go anymore and it would be a shame for them to go to waste!
Sorry to keep changing this, desperate to sell them though!
REDUCING TO £80 FOR THE PAIR!!!
BARGAIN!!
xxx

Offline katyperrymyhero

• Lost Control
2 days guys!!

Offline louiseejj

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
Sorry to keep changing this, desperate to sell them though!
REDUCING TO £80 FOR THE PAIR!!!
BARGAIN!!
xxx
SOLD :firework: