Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (2) - London, UK - May 28th 2014  (Read 3862 times)

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (2) - London, UK - May 28th 2014
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2014, 02:48:01 PM »
The M&G photos looks so intimate and friendly! I'm so happy for the kittens that got to go!
Prism: let the light in

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2014, 03:43:19 PM »
These are so adorable! I wish I could be as blessed as you! :) :firework:
The m&g were AMAZING!!

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline Icypole

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2014, 06:04:31 PM »
I'm so jealous, but I'm glad you had a great time. It looks incredible! :)

Offline ChrisB

• Reading Hemingway
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2014, 06:21:22 PM »
Amazing M&G pictures I would never wash my hand if could palce it on katy's butt like you did  :dreamboat:

Offline SomethingForKate

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2014, 02:39:34 AM »
Hey folks,

More pics from Wednesday's gig now up over here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/somethingforkate/

Hope y'all going over the next couple of nights have a blast!
SFK
... Looking for the cracks in the way that we're designed

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2014, 03:54:36 AM »
Thank you lovelys!! Xx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2014, 03:09:23 PM »
I'm sorry I haven't really posted here about the meet and greet yet guys. I think I've been suffering from after tour depression pretty bad and I've been really tired after a lack of sleep!

As a lot of you may have seen on Twitter, the meet and greet experience was amazing and definitely a memory that will stay with me forever. I'm sorry I haven't been too 'shareful' on Twitter but my heart lays here with the Katycats at KPF and I want my experience to be known here first.

So there we were queuing at a specific location as meet and greet guests when Sam (Katy's tour manager) came out to advise us Katy was running late so we would be seeing her after the show. Rather than making us go round to the main queue Sam kindly took us through backstage which gave us a shortcut to the Reflection Section (I had a RS ticket). I'm not just saying it, but Sam was really lovely and friendly.

Onto the actual show though...My word. The show was absolutely phenomenal. The production was just fantastic and I could not fault it at all. Katy has really gone out there with the stage and her show this year and her passion just fires out onstage. Vocally she absolutely nailed it. The dancers were flawless as always and the backing vocalists were really sweet. For anyone with concerns of RS, I assure you it's still an awesome experience. Sure, she's got her back to you a lot of the time but there's so much room to just chill out and dance away with your friends. You aren't there getting crushed with other peoples sweat all over you :lol: Me and Chloe (Sunnystars) were having a right little party in RS together :) The other good thing about RS is that you can be really close and involved in the performance without having to queue all day for a good spot.

Keeping my story short though and moving on to the end of the night, we were waiting by the side of the stage where we met Sam again (tour manager) and she guided us into a room that pretty much had white everything. Whether that was just a standard backstage room for the o2 or something from at Katy's request I don't know. There we was though looking around when I thought 'oh hey, there's a bar over there I could do with a drink when all of a sudden we started seeing familiar faces. Tamra was on a sofa with Nick Grimshaw (UK Radio 1 presenter) and a well known model (Daisy Lowe) and we noticed a few of the dancers in the room (Leah being one of them :)) That's when it clicked we were in what seemed to be an after party VIP room. I won't lie, it was a pretty amazing feeling to be in such a place but I remained calm and we had a couple of drinks to calm our nerves (myself and Chloe).  Me and Chloe went around the room making conversation where we could and complimenting the dancers on a great job, asking Nick Grimshaw if it was ok for a photo and what not. Next minute I'm having a shot with Chloe and Leah celebrating a good show. I'm not normally a massive fan of having a shot drink but hey, Leah was up for one and so was I in that case! To be honest with you guys though, I think we was put in the after party room purely because Katy did not have time to see us prior the show. I can't imagine all meet and greets will be the same as ours. Future meet and greets will no doubt kick ass though!

For a while we were just sitting on the couches having a chat with one another when Katy walks in the room looking amazing as always. We all kept calm and waited for her to come over to us Katycats :) Katy seemed really tired bless her. I'm mean, she did completely rock the stage after all! I said 'Katy you look really tired' and she just said 'f*ck off, did you see how I was rocking that stage?!'  :lol: Anyway, she sat on the sofa whilst we all took turns to talk with her, get a photo and an autograph. She took her time having a flick through the scrapbook Chloe gave her. She noticed a fair few UK Katycats from the photos in the scrapbook  ;)

When it was my turn to talk to Katy, I just told her how I had been a fan from 2008 and apologised for not meeting her sooner. She just said to me 'How have you not met me yet?!'. That's why she signed my tour programme with 'Carmen! Thanks for waiting all this time'. I asked for a selfie which she was cool with (so angry that I didn't take my camera with me though because I ended up with grainy photos from my iphone. I can't complain that I got a selfie with Katy freakin' Perry though can I!

I quickly asked Katy a couple of questions I knew had been going round the forum too!

I asked her the following (even though I am writing them like a journalist the question were asked a lot more casual! Haha)

Me: A lot of fans have said you won't be going to France this tour? Is that true?
Katy: No, that's not true.
Chloe: ...or is it just Paris?
Katy: Oh yeh, the venue isn't free on the date we need it.

It's the first time I've heard about the wheel for choosing songs so hopefully I've got KPF some exclusive information there  :thumbzup:

Whilst Katy was talking to other Katycats we all got ourself a little involved in each others conversation so I know there's a lot more to tell but I'll leave that to the other Katycats to tell you about  :kittypurry:

but anyway... I really cannot thank KPF enough for such an amazing opportunity. I gained so many memories, made friends for life and had an experience I will never forget. Big special shoutout to Chloe, Flor and Guiluroma  :xx:

(PS - Photos are in my signature below!)

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2014, 05:15:45 PM »
I started typing and then my iPad lost the whole m&g story I typed :( :'( ugh ill do it tomorrow!!
PS: massive shoutout back at you carmen, and to flor and guiluroma xx
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Zaza

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2014, 12:39:49 PM »
I hope all you guys who won meet and greets had an absolutely amazing time meeting Katy, in the photos I've seen so far you all look fab  :firework: I think one day my time will come too hopefully :D The sudden intake of breath most people around me did when Katy did the splits really made me chuckle  :hehe: , I loved the acoustic section so much, Katy + her guitar = my heart is full  :dreamboat:   
"It's my life and I'm not sitting on the sidelines watching it pass me by"

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #144 on: June 01, 2014, 01:25:04 PM »
My review from my m&g :)
Okay, may as we'll fill you all in now as I'm in the airport on my way home and bored to tears!! Plus I won't have time later :lol:

So I was with Carmen all day filming for KatyCat cam (which was so much fun btw!) anyways we were supposed to meet Katy before the show, however when we arrived Sam came out to tell us that Katy was running late and that it would be after, so we just would meet her at a certain spot after the show. I was supposed to be in general standing but I would've have been at the back so Sam upgraded me to RS so I could stay with carmen which is super sweet!! Anyone after partying hard in the show, all us katycats went to go and meet Sam. We then followed her down this corridor and was led into this lovely lounge, we then realised we were in after party!! We had Sam smith and nick grimshaw to our left and all the tour crew to our right... I was in so much shock!! Flor then told us it was an open bar, so carmen and I may have had a sambuca or two to calm us down!! ;). We en saw Leah, and was chatting to her, and got her to do a shot with us!! It was so funny! After about half hour or so we saw Katy come in, she looked stunning but we were all really chilled out and relaxed, it was lovely :)

So after a while she made her way to us. She sat down on the couch opposite me, and we just started talking about random stuff, like a group conversation. I have been making a scrapbook for Katy for the past two years, and I finally got to give it to her then. She took then book and actually paid attention and looked at every single page, and told me that she loved it :). I then sat down next to her and she was like 'hey bumcheek :)' (my twitter is @KatysBumCheek) and I couldn't believe she remembered me!!! I was so shocked!! Anyway, I gave her to canvas for her to sign (it was a pic from my m&g from Cali dreams tour) and she was like 'we used to be so young!!' And I started laughing, and she said
'oh I remember you was the hot and cold bride'
me: 'yeah cuz I had a corset on and my boobs fell out half way through the show!'
Katy: 'you have got massive boobs though!'
me: 'Not as big as yours'
Katy: what size are you?
Me:  34DD/E
Katy: well I'm only a 34D so you must have out grown me since I last saw you!
And then she poked me boob!! We then chatted a little more and she was like 'okay, bumcheek photo!' And she bent over a cross the sofa. She was like 'well bumcheek has gotta have a bumcheek photo!' And made me touch her bum!! I couldn't believe it!! I was then talking to tamra about Europe (I'm about to start a new job and I can only take holiday in certain months) and Katy over heard. She told me that Europe will be feh & march, and i said I was happy cuz my birthday is in march,
Katy: 'when's your birthday?'
Me: March 9th.
Katy: 'that's fine, get your ass to europe and we will get you sorted out for it ;) '

So I have no choice now but to go to Europe hahahah! One thing we discussed was my next tattoo, Katy has decided it for me and I can't tell you guys what it is as it is a surprise, but you guys will be the first to know when it's done :)

There's probably a lot I have forgotten, however I can not thank the KPF enough for everything, and I am forever grateful and feel honoured that I could represent the forum.

I have made friends forever, especially carmen & flor :) you guys are so lovely and genuine, two of the nicest people I have ever met!

I love all the KatyCats that were in there and thank you so much KPF, the real home of the KatyCats  :xx: :katycat4:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline CottonCandy

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • Information overload, situation lost control.
« Reply #145 on: June 01, 2014, 05:37:06 PM »
This show took my PWT virginity. But it didn't hurt.

Offline cottoncandycloud9

• Purry-licious!
  • After a hurricane, comes a rainbow
« Reply #146 on: June 01, 2014, 05:59:03 PM »
My review from my m&g :)
Okay, may as we'll fill you all in now as I'm in the airport on my way home and bored to tears!! Plus I won't have time later :lol:

So I was with Carmen all day filming for KatyCat cam (which was so much fun btw!) anyways we were supposed to meet Katy before the show, however when we arrived Sam came out to tell us that Katy was running late and that it would be after, so we just would meet her at a certain spot after the show. I was supposed to be in general standing but I would've have been at the back so Sam upgraded me to RS so I could stay with carmen which is super sweet!! Anyone after partying hard in the show, all us katycats went to go and meet Sam. We then followed her down this corridor and was led into this lovely lounge, we then realised we were in after party!! We had Sam smith and nick grimshaw to our left and all the tour crew to our right... I was in so much shock!! Flor then told us it was an open bar, so carmen and I may have had a sambuca or two to calm us down!! ;). We en saw Leah, and was chatting to her, and got her to do a shot with us!! It was so funny! After about half hour or so we saw Katy come in, she looked stunning but we were all really chilled out and relaxed, it was lovely :)

So after a while she made her way to us. She sat down on the couch opposite me, and we just started talking about random stuff, like a group conversation. I have been making a scrapbook for Katy for the past two years, and I finally got to give it to her then. She took then book and actually paid attention and looked at every single page, and told me that she loved it :). I then sat down next to her and she was like 'hey bumcheek :)' (my twitter is @KatysBumCheek) and I couldn't believe she remembered me!!! I was so shocked!! Anyway, I gave her to canvas for her to sign (it was a pic from my m&g from Cali dreams tour) and she was like 'we used to be so young!!' And I started laughing, and she said
'oh I remember you was the hot and cold bride'
me: 'yeah cuz I had a corset on and my boobs fell out half way through the show!'
Katy: 'you have got massive boobs though!'
me: 'Not as big as yours'
Katy: what size are you?
Me:  34DD/E
Katy: well I'm only a 34D so you must have out grown me since I last saw you!
And then she poked me boob!! We then chatted a little more and she was like 'okay, bumcheek photo!' And she bent over a cross the sofa. She was like 'well bumcheek has gotta have a bumcheek photo!' And made me touch her bum!! I couldn't believe it!! I was then talking to tamra about Europe (I'm about to start a new job and I can only take holiday in certain months) and Katy over heard. She told me that Europe will be feh & march, and i said I was happy cuz my birthday is in march,
Katy: 'when's your birthday?'
Me: March 9th.
Katy: 'that's fine, get your ass to europe and we will get you sorted out for it ;) '

So I have no choice now but to go to Europe hahahah! One thing we discussed was my next tattoo, Katy has decided it for me and I can't tell you guys what it is as it is a surprise, but you guys will be the first to know when it's done :)

There's probably a lot I have forgotten, however I can not thank the KPF enough for everything, and I am forever grateful and feel honoured that I could represent the forum.

I have made friends forever, especially carmen & flor :) you guys are so lovely and genuine, two of the nicest people I have ever met!

I love all the KatyCats that were in there and thank you so much KPF, the real home of the KatyCats  :xx: :katycat4:

that is so sweet!  :xxx:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #147 on: June 01, 2014, 05:59:39 PM »

I actually lol'd at this  :rofl:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #148 on: June 04, 2014, 12:29:36 PM »

Ahaha. Snap!

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #149 on: June 04, 2014, 12:30:28 PM »

Ahaha. Snap!

Hahaha roll on Amsterdam!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.