Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (2) - London, UK - May 28th 2014  (Read 4696 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (2) - London, UK - May 28th 2014
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2014, 02:21:43 PM »
Of course it is...because we are gonna be there! Haha. I'm stupidly excited. I'm debating on buying more tickets (different dates of course) but my boyfriend would kill me!

Oh crap. All this time I have been thinking I have a ticket for 27th and it turns out I have one for this date! 28th!

I have an RS ticket for this date!
 :frolickingghost:

Me too see you there

See you there!  :hithere:

I'm so excited uytrewsdfgthjk
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2014, 10:37:18 AM »
I'm really hoping there's a way we can meet Katy at the O2. I know it's all underground and all but maybe there's somewhere we can try and wait at least? I know alot of artists give it a few hours after the concert to leave the venue...but I'm dedicated! I'll wait!  :katycat1:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2014, 06:39:45 AM »
I'm really hoping there's a way we can meet Katy at the O2. I know it's all underground and all but maybe there's somewhere we can try and wait at least? I know alot of artists give it a few hours after the concert to leave the venue...but I'm dedicated! I'll wait!  :katycat1:

Its so so so hard :(
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2014, 07:40:27 AM »
I've met a few rock bands nice and easy after a dedicated wait but Katy is ridiculously more popular. The poor girl would probably be mobbed!  ??? Her safety is important to me I must say.

By The Grace of God (see what I did there lol) I'll win a M&G from somewhere hopefully. Eep!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2014, 09:09:40 AM »
I've met a few rock bands nice and easy after a dedicated wait but Katy is ridiculously more popular. The poor girl would probably be mobbed!  ??? Her safety is important to me I must say.

By The Grace of God (see what I did there lol) I'll win a M&G from somewhere hopefully. Eep!

We may get lucky - if she is doing TV appearances then we can see her there :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2014, 01:10:36 PM »
Thats a good point. Fingers crossed!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Xulah

• Caught in the eye of a Hurricane
  • Shut up and put the money where your mouth is.
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2014, 05:27:29 AM »

We may get lucky - if she is doing TV appearances then we can see her there :)
this is one of the reasons I'm staying all the week in London. I have a Katycat Book to give her!!!! So I need to see her at least once!
I'll make it like your birthday everyday.

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2014, 10:30:31 AM »
We must hunt her down...when she's happy to meet fans of course. No stalking in her personal time. I'm not a fan of all that business   :katycat1:

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline Xulah

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2014, 08:04:27 PM »
We must hunt her down...when she's happy to meet fans of course. No stalking in her personal time. I'm not a fan of all that business   :katycat1:
of course! she will be doing Chatty man again and some radio stations!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2014, 01:28:46 PM »

'Hunt her down'  :lol: She'll prob do Graham Norton again - if she does Celeb Juice you have no idea how much happiness I will have!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2014, 01:38:37 PM »

'Hunt her down'  :lol: She'll prob do Graham Norton again - if she does Celeb Juice you have no idea how much happiness I will have!

Katy on Celebrity Juice would be amazing! Don't think they would have the budget for her though :(

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #41 on: March 23, 2014, 08:21:02 AM »

Katy on Celebrity Juice would be amazing! Don't think they would have the budget for her though :(

I was at the ITV studios yesterday, where the film Alan Carr and Graham Norton, apparently Keith Lemon is an arse in real life!!  However she would be wicked on it... I would be well happy if she did Alan Carr... they would prob film it on the 26th May, cuz the 29th is her down time
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline Xulah

« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 04:37:15 AM »

I was at the ITV studios yesterday, where the film Alan Carr and Graham Norton, apparently Keith Lemon is an arse in real life!!  However she would be wicked on it... I would be well happy if she did Alan Carr... they would prob film it on the 26th May, cuz the 29th is her down time
I thought the same. the 26th will be the day she do all the promos or maybe after all the shows in June..

Offline nathenn

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2014, 06:43:48 PM »
I GOT TICKETS AFTER BEING SO POOR! REALLY EXCITED! The California Dreams Tour was the best concert I've been too!

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2014, 01:56:04 AM »

I thought the same. the 26th will be the day she do all the promos or maybe after all the shows in June..

Just realised that the 26th is a bank holiday, so idk... Who knows!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.