Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 05:25:45 AM

Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (1) - London, UK - May 27th 2014  (Read 2277 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The O2 (1) - London, UK - May 27th 2014
« Reply #90 on: February 22, 2014, 08:37:06 AM »
It will be fun to hang out with all the katycats! The only problems will be my english hahaha

Don't worry, I speak spanish a little!

I thought Xulah was French?  ??? Lol. My bad!
hahaha yaaaaay at least you will understand me Chloe!! hahaha
Carmen I'm a weird person... I'm brazilian, but I lived in spain since I was 10! so.. i speak portuguese, spanish, little bit of english... but not french!! hahaha

Ooo! Well I'm sure I'll understand you :)
once we're all drunk we wont understand eachother any way  :lol: :lol:
so true!! hahaha

Very true!  :lol:

You know ;)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline foobia

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »
If you know someone who knows someone who knows someone, or just simply are someone who has a general standing ticket to sell - hook me up!
she's awesome, isn't she?

@tlauraful

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #92 on: April 15, 2014, 12:46:09 PM »
Jeeesus, I'm looking at early entry upgrades and they cost £95!!?? Like if you already have a ticket you have to pay £95 ON TOP of that just to get in a little earlier, that's more than what I paid for the actual ticket (and that was expensive)! I'm pretty sure it's not going to cost them anything to open up the doors a little early for some people yet they charge you £95 more...

Oh and it comes with 'an exclusive tour gift and a commemorative laminate', it probably costs them about £5. That's ripping people off to the point of disgrace IMO.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Carmenxox

• Ignites the Light
  • One man's trash is another man's treasure
« Reply #93 on: April 15, 2014, 02:58:01 PM »
Jeeesus, I'm looking at early entry upgrades and they cost £95!!?? Like if you already have a ticket you have to pay £95 ON TOP of that just to get in a little earlier, that's more than what I paid for the actual ticket (and that was expensive)! I'm pretty sure it's not going to cost them anything to open up the doors a little early for some people yet they charge you £95 more...

Oh and it comes with 'an exclusive tour gift and a commemorative laminate', it probably costs them about £5. That's ripping people off to the point of disgrace IMO.

I thought exactly the same thing. There's no way I'm paying that much extra! I've paid enough as it is! (Not this date but another date in London)
Sig made by me :)
Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry