Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro (1) - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014 - SOLD OUT  (Read 2227 times)

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
  • Glitter all over the room....
Is anyone else hoping Katy might perform/present at the 2014 MTV Europe Video Music Awards? I know it's a loooong way off at the moment (November I heard!) but if she does it means us Scottish kittens might get to see her again in 2014!

Offline Hollie512

• Wants a Taste Test
  • Always leaves a trail of stardust
Is anyone else hoping Katy might perform/present at the 2014 MTV Europe Video Music Awards? I know it's a loooong way off at the moment (November I heard!) but if she does it means us Scottish kittens might get to see her again in 2014!

I have all my fingers crossed that this will happen!!  :dreamboat: I have no idea how you get tickets for the EMAs though, I've been trying to look around the internet but can't seem to find any info yet anyway
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, don't let the greatness get you down. x

T in the Park - 10/7/09 * Glasgow dreams - 5/4/11 & 1/11/11 * Prismatic World Tour * Radio 1 Big Weekend 25/5/14

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
It normally is November time, as long as she's not performing on tour that night or on the other side of the world I'd say it's a huge possibility. She's only ever missed them once and that was when she was on a break. If she can make it she should be going.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:32:35 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ikissedkaty

• Lost Control
She is performing and anyway, can we get back to the thread subject?

Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Shake the Glitter!
Out to Lunch
Got A Bloody Knee
Wannabe w. more posts
Wannabe
Wannabe wannabe

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
Sorry! I didn't mean to go off topic there - it's just 'cos the EMA's are set to be held in Glasgow this year so thought this was the thread where most Scottish kittens would be.  :-\

Offline Cupcake Kitty

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Live, Love, Katy ♥
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2014, 05:44:24 PM »
They've finally added a seating plan!

Was wondering how they'd fit her triangle stage in this arena. Answer: Not very well. Sucks for the people at the far sides of the standing area.

I'm assuming they're only going to open the A and D doors then if the stage is like that. They did that for Arctic Monkeys (even though they used the normal stage) despite everyone's standing tickets saying B and C. If it's going to be like that for Katy, it'd be their best bet.
Still, I'll need to ask a security man. :P

Sig by: kp-freak.no1 :)
KatyCat & Proud - KatyCat #6595 :xx:
Official Honorary California Gurl, according to Katy. :thumbzup:
♥ CDT ♥ 5/4/11 & 1/11/11
♥ April 5th 2011 ~ Met my Firework and made her smile :firework:

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Reading Hemingway
Oh My Goodness....ONE WEEK TODAY AND IM SURE WE WILL ALL BE LINING UP OUTSIDE THE VENUE, DYING WITH EXCITEMENT!

Offline Lynds81

• Wants a Taste Test
  • tradin under table favours for a place to sleep
7 days and we will be there seeing katy! Cany wait :firework:
T in the Park, July 2009-----Barrowlands, August 2009---
CDT, Glasgow, SECC, April 5th 2011
Glasgow, SECC, Nov 1st and 3rd, 2011. M&G, Nov 3rd 2011. SBT,London 9th june 2012. KP3D european premiere, july 3rd, 2012(thanks to kpf!!). PWT Glasgow, 17th & 18 th May, Katy, you are an inspiration. xx

Offline ikissedkaty

• Lost Control
Anyone up for Katycat pre-show meetup? I may well post a recent pic of me in here so if any other queuers fancy saying hi then cool.

Also up for post-show drinks if anyone fancies it.
Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Shake the Glitter!
Out to Lunch
Got A Bloody Knee
Wannabe w. more posts
Wannabe
Wannabe wannabe

Offline Chica Guacamole

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Livin' the Teenage Dream
Got this in an e-mail from the SSE Hydro today- exciting!!

Event Timings

Please note: any timings issued are a guideline only and may be earlier or later on the night of the event than originally published. Keep an eye on our website for any updates www.ticketSOUP.com

17th May '14
1800: Doors to arena
1830: Doors to bowl
1930: Support
2005: DJ
2045: Katy Perry
2250: Show ends

18th May '14
1800: Doors to arena
1830: Doors to bowl
1930: Support
2005: DJ
2045: Katy Perry
2250: Show ends

Please note: from reports from previous venues on this tour, this  show may run late.  We advise that patrons carefully consider homeward travel plans taking this into consideration, especially those patrons planning to use public transport.

Offline P@u1

• Got a Bloody Knee
Nearly time!! Be queing about 10am so say Hi if you see me :D
So if you care to find me, look to the Western Skies!

Twitter = Pau1Boyl3

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
  • The truth will set you free
Have an AMAZING time to everyone attending tonights show!!!

19/03/11 - CDT HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/03/11 - CDT Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - CDT O2 Arena, London, 9/06/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/07/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London, PWT 27/05/14, 28/05/14, 30/05/14 - O2 Arena, London.

Music can be so powerful. It can transform you, inspire you and heal you.

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
OK, admit it, which one of you lot was that girl who was screaming at people not to leave because your favourite song (Firework) was about to play?  :hehe:
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline Chica Guacamole

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Livin' the Teenage Dream
I think I'm in love with her after last night...so good :strawberry: