Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro (1) - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014 - SOLD OUT  (Read 1211 times)

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Glitter all over the room....
Is anyone else hoping Katy might perform/present at the 2014 MTV Europe Video Music Awards? I know it's a loooong way off at the moment (November I heard!) but if she does it means us Scottish kittens might get to see her again in 2014!

Offline Hollie512

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • Always leaves a trail of stardust
Is anyone else hoping Katy might perform/present at the 2014 MTV Europe Video Music Awards? I know it's a loooong way off at the moment (November I heard!) but if she does it means us Scottish kittens might get to see her again in 2014!

I have all my fingers crossed that this will happen!!  :dreamboat: I have no idea how you get tickets for the EMAs though, I've been trying to look around the internet but can't seem to find any info yet anyway
Heavy is the head that wears the crown, don't let the greatness get you down. x

T in the Park - 10/7/09 * Glasgow dreams - 5/4/11 & 1/11/11 * Reflection Section Prismatic World Tour - 17/5/14 *

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
It normally is November time, as long as she's not performing on tour that night or on the other side of the world I'd say it's a huge possibility. She's only ever missed them once and that was when she was on a break. If she can make it she should be going.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 09:32:35 PM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ikissedkaty

• Lost Control
She is performing and anyway, can we get back to the thread subject?

Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Shake the Glitter!
Out to Lunch
Got A Bloody Knee
Wannabe w. more posts
Wannabe
Wannabe wannabe

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Glitter all over the room....
Sorry! I didn't mean to go off topic there - it's just 'cos the EMA's are set to be held in Glasgow this year so thought this was the thread where most Scottish kittens would be.  :-\