Please login or register. April 17, 2014, 04:26:12 PM

Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro (1) - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014 - SOLD OUT  (Read 1205 times)

Offline beckybo0

• Ignites the Light
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2013, 05:03:55 PM »
See you guys there :D woo!
17/3/11, 04/4/11, 12/10/11, 01/11/11, 17/3/12, 19/3/12, 07/6/12, 30/09/13, 17/10/13 <3
Katy's Beans On Toast Ring girl
Letting the light in 24/7 :)

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2013, 05:08:58 PM »
Phew! After trying about 10 times finally tickets were available and I managed to get a couple standing, hopefully she appreciates my efforts. :P

Does anyone know if the 02 customer has to be present at the event if you have priority tickets or will it not matter? I'd rather let her go with a friend as its not really my kinda thing, sorry guys :P

Nah, can't see it mattering! You'll get sent the tickets a couple weeks before the show, just give her the tickets and it'll be fine. I'm sure they know people buy tickets as gifts/for other people all the time. I doubt the tickets will even indicate that it was via a presale or anything like that.

You're an awesome partner! :P
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline Lynds81

• Wants a Taste Test
  • tradin under table favours for a place to sleep
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2013, 05:33:18 PM »
Yay got reflection section!! Soo happy as I think they sold out in like 2 mins!! So grateful. Bring on may 2014:-)
T in the Park, July 2009-----Barrowlands, August 2009----Glasgow, SECC, April 5th 2011
Glasgow, SECC, Nov 1st and 3rd, 2011. M&G, Nov 3rd 2011. Summertime ball, London 9th june 2012. Part of me, european premiere, july 3rd, 2012(thanks to kpf!!). Katy, you are an inspiration. xx

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2013, 06:24:24 AM »
They've finally added a seating plan!

Was wondering how they'd fit her triangle stage in this arena. Answer: Not very well. Sucks for the people at the far sides of the standing area.
'The Moral of the story is that if you're gonna party hard in Vegas, don't be a pussy.'

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2013, 06:27:13 AM »
That's how The Hydro is shaped?? Oh well that's a bit shit isn't it. The stage goes almost to the back of the arena, the GA standing is pretty much all on the side of the stage.

Oh and that was why I was thinking they haven't put a date at the Dublin O2 if you know what that looks like, I'm not sure the stage would fit there and even if it would it would be very impractical.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 06:31:06 AM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Conalae

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • #FireworkBoobs
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2013, 06:42:57 AM »
Hmm, suppose that could be the issue. I was hoping for them that she was just including her Dublin Date(s) in the European leg rather than the UK leg.

Kylie went to Dublin and had a fairly similar stage layout though so it wouldn't be impossible to work out... Maybe Katy's triangle is bigger (First video/picture I found which showed the stage. Too lazy/drunk/hungover to find a better one. sorry <3 Ha)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2013, 07:01:16 AM »
I was thinking she MIGHT play the Aviva Stadium with the way she was talking about Ireland on the tour in that Killer Queen interview.

'you will know specifically when that tour is announced why you are so important' - that's got to be hinting at something? Haha it's ok
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 07:04:25 AM by OneOfKatysBoys »

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ikissedkaty

• Lost Control
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2013, 07:19:59 AM »
Yay I'm going. No fancy reflection area thingy for me but I got standing tickets and the main thing is I'm going. Can't wait!
Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Shake the Glitter!
Out to Lunch
Got A Bloody Knee
Wannabe w. more posts
Wannabe
Wannabe wannabe

Offline louisekatycat

• Out to Lunch
  • i kissed a girl and diddled her skittle.
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro (1) - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2013, 09:01:43 AM »
general standing for this date, so excited!!   we all need to meet up first :)

Offline P@u1

• Falling From Cloud 9
Re: Prismatic Tour @ The SSE Hydro (1) - Glasgow, UK - May 17th 2014
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 08:31:14 AM »
I saw Jessie J in the hydro a few weeks ago and the stage isnt far back at all!!!
So if you care to find me, look to the Western Skies!

Twitter = Pau1Boyl3

Offline Shannonx

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 02:59:16 PM »
Yay I'm going. No fancy reflection area thingy for me but I got standing tickets and the main thing is I'm going. Can't wait!

Oh my gosh :O I coudn't help but notice your picture... you met lana del rey :O? was that in glasgow :O?
Shan

Offline ikissedkaty

• Lost Control
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:50 PM »

Oh my gosh :O I coudn't help but notice your picture... you met lana del rey :O? was that in glasgow :O?

Yes in met Lana outside the SECC in May this year before her concert!
Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Shake the Glitter!
Out to Lunch
Got A Bloody Knee
Wannabe w. more posts
Wannabe
Wannabe wannabe

Offline RoCk_StAr_GiRl

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • Glitter all over the room....
I'm going to this date too and also the 18th and staying over in Glasgow. I am SO excited to see her again!

I'm already looking up outfits to wear online...how sad is that?!

Btw your Lana picture is adorable - I love her!!

Offline ikissedkaty

• Lost Control
I'm going to this date too and also the 18th and staying over in Glasgow. I am SO excited to see her again!

I'm already looking up outfits to wear online...how sad is that?!

Btw your Lana picture is adorable - I love her!!

Thank you! Anyone fancy Katycats meet up pre show?
Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
Shake the Glitter!
Out to Lunch
Got A Bloody Knee
Wannabe w. more posts
Wannabe
Wannabe wannabe

Offline P@u1

• Falling From Cloud 9
Im the only one I know who got Reflection section for this date :( Ill be the loner guy in the que haha!
So if you care to find me, look to the Western Skies!

Twitter = Pau1Boyl3