Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Odyssey Arena (1) - Belfast, UK - May 7th 2014 - SOLD OUT  (Read 6174 times)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
I am beyond excited!!! Thanks for all the updates!  :firework:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline aims____

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Are there any parts when she brings people up on stage?
Also, did anyone do early entry?

No, only one person gets on stage and it's for birthday and they're chosen through a competition

Newcastle Hello Katy Tour - 26.08.2009
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 03.04.2011
Newcastle California Dreams Tour - 27.10.2011
Newcastle Prismatic World Tour RS - 10.05.2014
Liverpool Prismatic World Tour RS - 21.05.2014
Manchester Prismatic World Tour RS - 24.05.2014

I met Tamra! 10/05/2014

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Bring The Beat Back...
Review http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/review-katy-perry-makes-spectacular-city-return-but-wacky-set-reduces-music-to-sideshow-at-circus-30255325.html

"overly choreographed" :eyes: if thats all they could come up to diss the show,you know it was fantastic…what am i saying though,its katy!of course it was :lol:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
What an AMAZING night! So much happened that my brain is kinda overwhelmed right now.
I'll update this post later with something more detailed... but WOW!
I am gonna say for people going to future shows, I know it's going to look amazing and you wanna get photos/videos, but dammit please please please DANCE. I was in the seats and seeing most of the arena just standing still during energetic songs like Roar and POM was a bizarre experience. ENJOY THE MUSIC!!  :lol:
 :xx:

EDIT: Okay, just thinking of little tidbits now. She dedicated BTGOG to the KatyCats after she saw the signs in the RS... There was a little musical interlude before the acoustic set which I SWEAR had a bit of Simple in it, as well as Spiritual (I think). The Flashdance homage where she pulled a giant milk bowl of glitter over her was just fantastic. The giant inflatable poop emoji was hilarious... There was a giant CoverGirl lipstick too, bit of product placement there. :lol: Wide Awake was remixed and sounded great.... The lights/lasers during the show are insane. Also the two sides of the triangle have kinda treadmill things on them. Hmmm. Trying to think. I'm sure there are videos of like every moment so I don't even need to say all of this, but for people who haven't watched any videos yet, there ya go! :lol:

Gifs of one of the interludes...

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:21:34 PM by CiaraCandyCat »

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline MrFancypants569

• Ur Words Flow Like Honey
  • I am a Katy Perry DIE-HARD fan! Love her to bits!

Monday March 28th 2011 = California Dreams Tour Dublin!! <- BEST NIGHT EVER!! xx

Offline frenchy-gurl

• Kissed a Girl - And Liked It!
I'm envious !

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
PHOTOS PHOTOS PHOTOS!!!!  :pinkbow:

« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 01:39:45 PM by CiaraCandyCat »

Offline Chica

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm not giving up
She looks amazing!! Just watched some videos and only from this I can see it's her best tour. The costumes, the story, the songs, choregraphy, lights, just everything. I'm pretty sure when you're there you have like a mix of feelings from surprise, amazingness, sadness just everything.
And I wasn't even there haha

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Bring The Beat Back...
What an AMAZING night! So much happened that my brain is kinda overwhelmed right now.
I am gonna say for people going to future shows, I know it's going to look amazing and you wanna get photos/videos, but dammit please please please DANCE. I was in the seats and seeing most of the arena just standing still during energetic songs like Roar and POM was a bizarre experience. ENJOY THE MUSIC!!  :lol:

EDIT: Okay, just thinking of little tidbits now. She dedicated BTGOG to the KatyCats after she saw the signs in the RS... There was a little musical interlude before the acoustic set which I SWEAR had a bit of Simple in it, as well as Spiritual (I think). The Flashdance homage where she pulled a giant milk bowl of glitter over her was just fantastic. The giant inflatable poop emoji was hilarious... There was a giant CoverGirl lipstick too, bit of product placement there. :lol: Wide Awake was remixed and sounded great.... The lights/lasers during the show are insane. Also the two sides of the triangle have kinda treadmill things on them. Hmmm. Trying to think. I'm sure there are videos of like every moment so I don't even need to say all of this, but for people who haven't watched any videos yet, there ya go! :lol:

Gifs of one of the interludes...

thanks so much!!im trying to avoid looking at too much footage haha but where did you sit?..and where do you think would be a good place to be in the RS?if there is a "best" place to be lol

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline RonanShivers

• Wannabe
Guys............... HOW INCREDIBLE WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll attach my review here. ronanshivers.blogspot.com/2014/05/katy-perry-prismatic-world-tour-review.html
I met the GORGEOUS Johnny during the concert, all in all a stronger Katy stood before us with sharper routines and an even more captivating show! LOVED IT.
Heres links to my instagram with Video Montages & my pic with Johnny http://instagram.com/p/nvDvTxOlZL/ http://instagram.com/p/ntxPVBOlb-/ http://instagram.com/p/nt2WL9ulTL/ http://instagram.com/p/nu0RsiulaX/

Offline I CanAffordYou

• Très chic !
The show was amazing ! i was front row on the tip of the triangle, i think it's the best view  you can have.

See on my instagram, i posted some pictures and video :

http://instagram.com/thibautestanguet

HKT : LONDON (02/26/2009) * LYON (06/17/2009) 
LGJ : PARIS (06/11/2010)
You've Got A Friend : HOLLYWOOD (12/04/2012)
LGJ : PARIS (02/10/2013)
PWT : BELFAST (05/07/2014) * LONDON (05/31/2014)

Offline katykicksass

• Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat

Thank you!  :) I am LOVING the pics that I've seen so far. I am trying not to watch the videos. I wanna leave something for a surprise.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
thanks so much!!im trying to avoid looking at too much footage haha but where did you sit?..and where do you think would be a good place to be in the RS?if there is a "best" place to be lol
I was sitting on the left kind of halfway down the arena, right beside the tip of the triangle, so I had a great view for the acoustic set and everything that went on down there.
I think the tip of the triangle is a great place to stand, so basically at the back of the RS. She spends a lot of time there and since it's a pretty small area compared to the main stage, she's very close to the audience and she grabs a lot of hands down there! She also talks a bit down there and picks the fan favourite between Ghost & Double Rainbow, and on Wednesday she just handed the mic to someone to pick the song because the cheers from the crowd were pretty much even. So basically there's a lot more interaction with the audience down there rather on the main stage, so if that's what you're looking for stand at the very back of the RS!  :)

Thank you!  :) I am LOVING the pics that I've seen so far. I am trying not to watch the videos. I wanna leave something for a surprise.
Yes! Some of the videos are great but there's nothing like seeing it all for the first time right in front of you! They don't even do the show justice, it's just a gigantic crazy experience.  :pinkbow:
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 07:51:31 AM by CiaraCandyCat »

Offline SharonRKat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • Katycat
Agree back of Rs seems the best spot we nabbed a side where the treadmills were got some great shots n videos but she spent no time there at all I'd defo go with back of Rs was there last night (8th) and she grabbed sp many hands and pics are amazing for that end! Although she did touch our hands ♡♡♡♡
♡ Katy touched my hand (Belfast) Dancers Leah & Scott touched my hand (London)
☆Belfast 8th of May 2014
☆London 31st May 2014
☆Barcelona 16th Feb 2014