Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Odyssey Arena (1) - Belfast, UK - May 7th 2014 - SOLD OUT  (Read 5672 times)

Offline katyshappymeal

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • you're original, cannot be replaced.
So now that it's the 1st of April.... WE CAN OFFICIALLY SAY 'TOUR KICKS OFF NEXT MONTH' ahhhhh

Belfast - 24.10.11

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
I am so excited to see Katy live again. Prism is such an amazing album and I'm sure songs like "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking ball" will be even more awesome live!

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all
I am so excited to see Miley live again. Bangerz is such an amazing album and I'm sure songs like "We Can't Stop" and "Wrecking ball" will be even more awesome live!

I'm excited for the giant tongue slide!
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline ow3n

• Wesley Willis
I'm going to this date, first show!! I'm so excited ;UGHAUIGHSARG
i'm walking on air blud
31/3/11 - bournemouth
15/10/11 - london
9/6/12 - summertime ball (london)
30/09/13 - itunes festival

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
I'm going to this show!!!  :frolickingghost: I've just actually done my flight check in online! Can't believe it's so soon :) we will be stepping into the Odyssey arena & entering into the unknown! It's going to be EPIC seeing Katy let the light in!!! :xx:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline fionabrereton

• Makes U Spark A Firework
This time next month she'll be on stage! So excited :dreamboat:

Offline oceanekatycat

• Is Still Trying to Connect the Dots
  • Sometimes When I Miss you I Put Those Records On
In 28 days  :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :firework: :firework: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :flowerpower: OMG!!! I still can't believe it

I don't know if everyone saw/know that there is a project for this night (and all the other) but if we can do it at this night, the first one of the tour, it will be so amazing and katy will be so surprise.

So this is the projetc, I don't know if you all agree, if you think it's a good idea or not. I am not the one who organize it, but I think it's a good idea.

for more info go check the twitter account @ThePrismaticWT, and you can see the posters that she created on her twitter.

with a few katycats (me + 2 others) we will print a lot of posters and try to give it at a lot of people ... I seriously hope that it will work

so if you like the idea and want to be in ... print one of the poster :) and spread the word :)

Offline Sineadm

• Wannabe
Cant wait! :') Its actually really cool to see so many different Katycats travelling here from all over the world! Really gonna make the night that bit more awesome!  :pinkbow:  :frolickingghost:

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
In 28 days  :firework: :frolickingghost: :firework: :firework: :firework: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :frolickingghost: :flowerpower: OMG!!! I still can't believe it

I don't know if everyone saw/know that there is a project for this night (and all the other) but if we can do it at this night, the first one of the tour, it will be so amazing and katy will be so surprise.

So this is the projetc, I don't know if you all agree, if you think it's a good idea or not. I am not the one who organize it, but I think it's a good idea.

for more info go check the twitter account @ThePrismaticWT, and you can see the posters that she created on her twitter.

with a few katycats (me + 2 others) we will print a lot of posters and try to give it at a lot of people ... I seriously hope that it will work

so if you like the idea and want to be in ... print one of the poster :) and spread the word :)
I really hope katycats do this cause it'd be super cute. Also I hope someone videos it cause I live like on the otherwise of the world so I won't be able to make this concert and I wanna see her reaction :P I am actually really excited for y'all  :grouphug:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Funny how I'm scrolling through all the 'Miley' posts on here and then I suddenly notice an advert for the Bangerz tour at the Odyssey Arena at the top of the page...

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽

I think it's a sweet idea, save me one please Oceané  :) just in case I am not able to get any copied, thank you  :thumbzup:

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline charlzton

• U think you're a Genius!
I need to book my flights aaaah

Offline MissMurder

• Leaves Them All in Awe
:mrmystery: gooooing!
overly excited!  :flowerpower: :frolickingghost: :flowerpower: :frolickingghost: :flowerpower: :frolickingghost: :flowerpower:

omg  :firework:
we should meet up!  :kittypurry:
Frankfurt, GER 03/05/09...Cologne, GER 06/20/09 ...Birmingham, UK 08/25/09...Cologne, GER 06/10/10...Berlin, GER 09/05/10...Munich, GER 02/26/11...Berlin, GER 03/04/11...Frankfurt, GER 03/06/11...Brussels, BE 03/10/11...Cologne, GER 03/11/11...Hamburg, GER 03/14/11...Amsterdam, NL 03/15/11...London, UK 07/03/12...Berlin, GER 09/25/13...Cologne, GER 11/15/13...Belfast, UK 05/07/14... Belfast, UK 05/08/14

Offline I CanAffordYou

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Très chic !
Do you think it's possible to be on the 1st row without early entry package?

HKT : LONDON (02/26/2009) * LYON (06/17/2009) 
LGJ : PARIS (06/11/2010)
You've Got A Friend : HOLLYWOOD (12/04/2012)
LGJ : PARIS (02/10/2013)
PWT : BELFAST (05/07/2014) * LONDON (05/31/2014)

Offline ow3n

• Wesley Willis
Do you think it's possible to be on the 1st row without early entry package?

Yeah, I was in the queue for Rihanna but Early Entry went first, there was about 100 people, so plenty of space for normal tickets at the barrier! :-) So hopefully, should be about the same! :-)
i'm walking on air blud
31/3/11 - bournemouth
15/10/11 - london
9/6/12 - summertime ball (london)
30/09/13 - itunes festival