Author Topic: Prismatic Tour @ Motorpoint Arena Sheffield - Sheffield, UK - May 23rd 2014  (Read 1065 times)

Offline katieee03

• Wannabe
Selling 2 reflection section tickets for this show because i now have tickets for the Manchester one instead!
Looking for face value, £170 for both  :pinkbow: :flowerpower:
Devoted Katycat <3

Offline katycatizzie

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
I live in Sheffield I'm so happy that so many katycats have got reflection section tickets! y'all send me your twitter names :flowerpower:

Offline ParaKatyCat

• U think you're a Genius!
Does anyone have standing tickets? Would love to meet up with fellow Katy Cats!

Offline lovefor_katy

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • So much love for that Katheryn Perry.
Only three days until it's happening?!?! Soy excited.  :strawberry: :firework:

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • ♥▽PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR♥▽
Travelled to Sheffield early morning & met up with some KatyCats.The weather was horrendous as it was thunder and lighting!!! I was not well at all also..I had awful back pain. :eyes: Once inside the arena I was trying so hard to beat the pain I was in, but ended up in tears having to sit down on the arena floor :'( All I was thinking was should I just leave, but the thought of the long journey I had done to come see Katy again I really did not want to miss her and as usual she surpassed all expectations and the show was amazing. After show I was supposed to travel with some other Katycats to Manchester for next show but unfortunately I had to return home:( Hopefully I will be all good for London shows next week, fingers crossed.

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13, 7/5/14, 21/5/14, 23/5/14, 28/5/14, 30/5/14, 31/5/14 ♥

Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)

Offline lovefor_katy

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • So much love for that Katheryn Perry.
Cannot believe it is over already. It went way too fast and was the best night of my life. I got to the barrier and I have never felt so happy, being so close to Katy felt like a dream.  :firework: :xxx: :strawberry: