Author Topic: Prismatic tour @ Phones 4u Arena (1) - Manchester, UK - May 20th 2014  (Read 1239 times)

Offline Katyinspiresleah

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • 31/10/11, 20/5/15 Katy took my letter, 24/5/14.
Ahhhhh!!!! I'm meeting TWO KatyCats at this show and we're in RS!! I'm getting there at 2pm and I'm planning to hand out loads of 'thanks for staying' signs, which I've made, to everyone in RS and explain what we are doing so hopefully katy will definitely see it!!!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Err... they're saying she'll be at the front of the stage for BTGOG...

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline louiseejj

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
I have 2x spare general standing tickets for this date! Only wanting £100 for the pair - £30 cheaper than what I paid originally. They've been delivered, just need someone to send them to now! :firework: :firework:
REDUCING TO £90, really need to sell these as I can't go anymore and it would be a shame for them to go to waste!
Add me on Facebook: Louise Janaszek
Or follow me on Twitter: louisee_jj
If this makes it easier for you!
Can post them ASAP x
Sorry to keep changing this, desperate to sell them though!
REDUCING TO £80 FOR THE PAIR!!
BARGAIN!!
xxx
"if you have a dream you've gotta go on a journey to fulfill that dream" - Katy Perry

Offline Lukee_KaatyCaat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • THE PRISMATIC WORLD TOUR: 20/05/14
I'm getting there for around 1pm latest. Ready for a day of queueing with the Katycats :firework: Hope i get to meet a load of you  :hithere:

❤20/5/14❤

Offline matthewkilty

• U think you're a Genius!
  • Let the light in.
I'm getting there for around 1pm latest. Ready for a day of queueing with the Katycats :firework: Hope i get to meet a load of you  :hithere:

I'll be getting there around 3-4pm :( I live on Merseyside and have an afternoon exam the day of this so I will have to take the exam then get the train to the arena straight away haha! Are you general standing or RS for this one?

-Matt
Let the light in.

27/03/11 - #LiverpoolDreams
18/10/11 - #LiverpoolDreams
20/05/14 - Prismatic World Tour Manchester
21/05/14 - Prismatic World Tour Liverpool RS

Offline gem_gemxx

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets - Just Love
Wooooooooooooooooooooooop This is tonight!!    :pinkbow: :pinkbow: :firework: :firework:
Twitter - @g3m_g3m84

ACT PROFESSIONAL

Offline lovefor_katy

• Likes to Twerk-a-Lot
  • So much love for that Katheryn Perry.
Hope all the KatyCats are having an amazing time!!  :firework:

Cannot wait for my turn to experience TPWT.   :hellokaty:
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:23:17 AM by lovefor_katy »