Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour (UK, US, AUS, NZ) / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 32136 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
It's all so confusing! I've finally figured out Amsterdam :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
It's all so confusing! I've finally figured out Amsterdam :lol:
I was like "ain't gonna spend money on the confusing golden circle in Amsterdam" and bought a normal standing ticket.

However I have floor standing PIT (RS) ticket for Antwerp.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline love_nohemi

• U think you're a Genius!
  • No Regrets, Just Love
Ooh I wonder how much I might need save up to go to Amsterdam! Include, flight ticket, hotel, food, shopping, RS ticket...

Offline rapture

Ooh I wonder how much I might need save up to go to Amsterdam! Include, flight ticket, hotel, food, shopping, RS ticket...
It depends on how much you can cut down the costs.

My flight from Amsterdam to Newcastle was around 50 euro, but the parking cost in Amsterdam was also 50 euro :grr: I have to find a way to get rid of that too.

£ 25 a night in a hostel felt overcharged to me and the breakfast wasn't even included. Although I was alone in a 2 bed private room because the dorms were sold out.

15 euro a night (breakfast included, free wifi) in a hostel close to the Jubilee line running straight to London O2 sounds much better to me.

My sister adviced me on the Tesco salad bar. It involved smashing a lot of stuff down in the bowl till there are no air gaps in it. If the lid closed without too much effort, keep adding and smashing down. £ 4 was for me as lunch and diner in the London O2 queue. I didn't bought food or drinks in the venues.

When it comes to student behaviours or free food, I have no shame.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:30:48 PM by rapture »

Offline love_nohemi

• No Regrets, Just Love

My flight from Amsterdam to Newcastle was around 50 euro, but the parking cost in Amsterdam was also 50 euro :grr: I have to find a way to get rid of that too.

£ 25 a night in a hostel felt overcharged to me and the breakfast wasn't even included. Although I was alone in a 2 bed private room because the dorms were sold out.

15 euro a night (breakfast included, free wifi) in a hostel close to the Jubilee line running straight to London O2 sounds much better to me.

My sister adviced me on the Tesco salad bar. It involved smashing a lot of stuff down in the bowl till there are no air gaps in it. If the lid closed without too much effort, keep adding and smashing down. £ 4 was for me as lunch and diner in the London O2 queue. I didn't bought food or drinks in the venues.

So about a good $5,000 American will do?

Offline rapture

That's really far and 5000 USD or 3676 EUR can fly you over to Europe and travel between some cities/countries.

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.

That's really far and 5000 USD or 3676 EUR can fly you over to Europe and travel between some cities/countries.

idk where you plan on going other than amsterdam, but i know the global euro pass is totally worth it if you go from say amsterdam to paris like i am. You get unlimited travel within so many days. So im making my europe trip a self descovery trip, which probably doesnt go well with the whole fact that im kind of nervous about meeting everyone. lol. im pretty sure im developing social anxiety. I'm paranoid and its really affecting me and my choices with this trip. but yeah, the Global Euro Train pass is good value. I'm traveling between France, Amsterdam, Germany and hopefully Italy with my trip. I'm backpacking in most places, so I'll be researching 'safe zones' within each country to stay in. I know getting there an getting around for me is about $2500  AUD. not including any accomodation yet. :S 
because legends never die.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
I'm goin to Amsterdam from the uk, so if anyone else is hit me up!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline love_nohemi

• No Regrets, Just Love

idk where you plan on going other than amsterdam, but i know the global euro pass is totally worth it if you go from say amsterdam to paris like i am. You get unlimited travel within so many days. So im making my europe trip a self descovery trip, which probably doesnt go well with the whole fact that im kind of nervous about meeting everyone. lol. im pretty sure im developing social anxiety. I'm paranoid and its really affecting me and my choices with this trip. but yeah, the Global Euro Train pass is good value. I'm traveling between France, Amsterdam, Germany and hopefully Italy with my trip. I'm backpacking in most places, so I'll be researching 'safe zones' within each country to stay in. I know getting there an getting around for me is about $2500  AUD. not including any accomodation yet. :S

That's whats want to do! Not just stay in one city, I do want to explore others, and go to the other shows.  :frolickingghost: I love the idea of traveling :dreamboat:

Offline kittykatyjess

• Let the Light In.

That's whats want to do! Not just stay in one city, I do want to explore others, and go to the other shows.  :frolickingghost: I love the idea of traveling :dreamboat:

go look at the Global Euro Pass. To me, becuase im so far away, it would be a waste to go to europe to be standing in line to go to a concert and then get on a train and go to the next line. so im going to do Paris and Italy hopefully before or after my shows. im not going to spend 4 days in europe. thats not worth 3000 bucks. soz katy. but if im gonna be there im gonna travel ahha
because legends never die.

Offline robotindisguise87

• Know it all

go look at the Global Euro Pass. To me, becuase im so far away, it would be a waste to go to europe to be standing in line to go to a concert and then get on a train and go to the next line. so im going to do Paris and Italy hopefully before or after my shows. im not going to spend 4 days in europe. thats not worth 3000 bucks. soz katy. but if im gonna be there im gonna travel ahha

That's what I did in the UK after Belfast. I didn't see the point in traveling all that way for 2 shows and a few days!  :pinkbow:
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline rapture

That's what I did in the UK after Belfast. I didn't see the point in traveling all that way for 2 shows and a few days!  :pinkbow:
That's indeed a choice I also have to make, just for the concert or explore/visit the city/country too? How much queueing, money saving,... versus having fun, doing things,...

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
For you katycats who purchased PWT tickets online and got them posted to you how long did they take to arrive? I thought as soon as I bought the tickets they would get posted to me? (This is what happened when I purchased Paramore tickets) I'm starting to freak out as Ticketmaster said they won't get posted until closer to the event, and I have flights booked to get to PWT and I'm worried the tickets won't arrive in time.. AHHH. Soz for me freaking out but i'm just really worried now  :ummno:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline Carmenxox

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I can see the writing on the wall
I'm goin to Amsterdam from the uk, so if anyone else is hit me up!

I am! I am!.... :ummno: but you already know that  :pinkbow:

Proud Katycat #5998
"You are never fully dressed without a smile" - Katy Perry

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
For you katycats who purchased PWT tickets online and got them posted to you how long did they take to arrive? I thought as soon as I bought the tickets they would get posted to me? (This is what happened when I purchased Paramore tickets) I'm starting to freak out as Ticketmaster said they won't get posted until closer to the event, and I have flights booked to get to PWT and I'm worried the tickets won't arrive in time.. AHHH. Soz for me freaking out but i'm just really worried now  :ummno:
Mine came after about a month, but I didn't order off of ticketmaster. Don't worry, if it's about a week before the event and you still haven't gotten them just call ticketmaster and they will hook you up.
Prism: let the light in