Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour (UK, N. America, AUS, NZ) / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 42849 times)

Offline rapture

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
Re: The Prismatic World Tour / Katy Perry Dates for 2014
« Reply #900 on: June 02, 2014, 04:49:50 PM »
Golden Circle 104.50 EUR

Staanplaatsen 60.50 EUR

RS VIP package:
- Staanplaats in de ultra-exclusieve Reflection Section binnen het podium
- Katy Perry tasje
- Exclusief Katy Perry merchandise item
- VIP check-in en entree
- Tour laminate als aandenken aan de show
- Uitrijkaart voor omliggende parkeerterreinen (1 per 2 personen)
- Consumptiemunten ( 7 per persoon)
- Hostess begeleiding
Don't put those RS tickets away in VIP packages.

And Golden Circle is confusing. Are they putting additional barriers in the standing area?

An example of a golden circle.
15/10/2011 O2 Arena, London
26/10/2011 NIA, Birmingham
10/05/2014 Metro Radio Arena, Newcastle: Katy touched my hand
31/05/2014 O2 Arena, London

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
« Reply #901 on: June 02, 2014, 04:58:07 PM »
Golden Circle 104.50 EUR

Staanplaatsen 60.50 EUR

RS VIP package:
- Katy Perry tasje
- VIP check-in en entree
- Hostess begeleiding

And Golden Circle is confusing. Are they putting additional barriers in the standing area?

really confusing as the stage doesn't even look like the actual stage for the PWT... Is that the image that comes with the PWT tickets ? or just an exemple ?
Like said in other thread, my deduction is that golden cirecle is the 1st half of GS, closer to the stage. But i don't know if there will be a physical separation, or if it's just that these people will be let in before the rest of the GS (but after early entry packs)...

Offline rapture

« Reply #902 on: June 02, 2014, 05:30:31 PM »
Golden Circle 104.50 EUR

Staanplaatsen 60.50 EUR

RS VIP package:
- Katy Perry tasje
- VIP check-in en entree
- Hostess begeleiding

really confusing as the stage doesn't even look like the actual stage for the PWT... Is that the image that comes with the PWT tickets ? or just an exemple ?
Like said in other thread, my deduction is that golden cirecle is the 1st half of GS, closer to the stage. But i don't know if there will be a physical separation, or if it's just that these people will be let in before the rest of the GS (but after early entry packs)...

Don't invent additional information that's not mentioned. I haven't said that it's a PWT layout. It should be obvious without the triangle in it.

An example of a golden circle (from any concert).

The possibility of an additional grap in the standing crowd.

Would they change it up only for the European leg? Or did ticketmaster renamed RS to Golden Circle like some tickets were printed wrong for London O2?

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
« Reply #903 on: June 02, 2014, 05:39:10 PM »
Don't invent additional information that's not mentioned. I haven't said that it's a PWT layout. It should be obvious without the triangle in it.

you can also calm down and change your "tone"... i was just trying to help, hence the QUESTION MARK at the end of my sentence. Good luck figuring it out by yourself, now, i'm out :-)

Offline rapture

« Reply #904 on: June 02, 2014, 05:45:44 PM »

you can also calm down and change your "tone"... i was just trying to help, hence the QUESTION MARK at the end of my sentence. Good luck figuring it out by yourself, now, i'm out :-)
Sorry for being carried away.

This is what Sportpaleis Antwerp has posted.
SPECIAL PACKAGES

1) “Prism” Hot Ticket Package 172,50 EUR

Geeft recht op een toegangsticket met één van de beste zitplaatsen in de zaal en een VIP goodie bag met een exclusief Katy Perry merchandisegeschenk en laminate

2) “Prismatic” Early Entry Package 157,50 EUR

Biedt een toegangsticket voor het staand middenplein, vervroegde toegang tot de zaal en een VIP goodie bag met een exclusief Katy Perry merchandisegeschenk en laminate.

3) “The Reflection Section” Package 207,50 EUR

The Reflection Section Package geeft je toegang tot de ultra-exclusieve Reflection Section-staanplaatsen in de PIT voor het podium. Je ontvangt ook een VIP goodiebag met een exclusief Katy Perry merchandisegeschenk en laminate.
http://www.sportpaleis.be/nl/kalender/2014-2015/katy_perry
Not a hint of a golden circle in the images. However they also didn't give details on the 100 euro ticket.

Offline MaddieHasSwag

• Shake the Glitter!
« Reply #905 on: June 03, 2014, 06:53:03 PM »
I still cannot believe she is on tour! WHAT?!

Offline iPotable

• U think you're a Genius!
« Reply #906 on: June 04, 2014, 06:43:19 AM »
I'm very lucky. The site said the presale tickets were sold out. But I was refreshing the page and I was able to buy 2 tickets for early entry in GS. I'm very excited.
The Prismatic World Tour - Lyon 20/02/15

Offline iPotable

« Reply #907 on: June 04, 2014, 06:54:10 AM »
Golden Circle 104.50 EUR

Staanplaatsen 60.50 EUR

RS VIP package:
- Katy Perry tasje
- VIP check-in en entree
- Hostess begeleiding

An example of a golden circle (from any concert).

The possibility of an additional grap in the standing crowd.

Would they change it up only for the European leg? Or did ticketmaster renamed RS to Golden Circle like some tickets were printed wrong for London O2?

Does it mean that in some places, there is not enough space to put the triangle ? It's not clear.
The Prismatic World Tour - Lyon 20/02/15

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • www.yoppappop.com
« Reply #908 on: June 04, 2014, 07:07:56 AM »
It's really not clear... It looks different in each European country...

All of the designs (available so far) are reunited in this post :
http://katyperryforum.com/index.php?topic=16299.msg746855#msg746855

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
It's all so confusing! I've finally figured out Amsterdam :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline rapture

It's all so confusing! I've finally figured out Amsterdam :lol:
I was like "ain't gonna spend money on the confusing golden circle in Amsterdam" and bought a normal standing ticket.

However I have floor standing PIT (RS) ticket for Antwerp.

Offline love_nohemi

• No Regrets, Just Love
Ooh I wonder how much I might need save up to go to Amsterdam! Include, flight ticket, hotel, food, shopping, RS ticket...
Grand Rapids 08/10/14 PWT
Auburn Hills 08/11/14 RS PWT

Offline rapture

Ooh I wonder how much I might need save up to go to Amsterdam! Include, flight ticket, hotel, food, shopping, RS ticket...
It depends on how much you can cut down the costs.

My flight from Amsterdam to Newcastle was around 50 euro, but the parking cost in Amsterdam was also 50 euro :grr: I have to find a way to get rid of that too.

£ 25 a night in a hostel felt overcharged to me and the breakfast wasn't even included. Although I was alone in a 2 bed private room because the dorms were sold out.

15 euro a night (breakfast included, free wifi) in a hostel close to the Jubilee line running straight to London O2 sounds much better to me.

My sister adviced me on the Tesco salad bar. It involved smashing a lot of stuff down in the bowl till there are no air gaps in it. If the lid closed without too much effort, keep adding and smashing down. £ 4 was for me as lunch and diner in the London O2 queue. I didn't bought food or drinks in the venues.

When it comes to student behaviours or free food, I have no shame.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 06:30:48 PM by rapture »

Offline love_nohemi

• No Regrets, Just Love

My flight from Amsterdam to Newcastle was around 50 euro, but the parking cost in Amsterdam was also 50 euro :grr: I have to find a way to get rid of that too.

£ 25 a night in a hostel felt overcharged to me and the breakfast wasn't even included. Although I was alone in a 2 bed private room because the dorms were sold out.

15 euro a night (breakfast included, free wifi) in a hostel close to the Jubilee line running straight to London O2 sounds much better to me.

My sister adviced me on the Tesco salad bar. It involved smashing a lot of stuff down in the bowl till there are no air gaps in it. If the lid closed without too much effort, keep adding and smashing down. £ 4 was for me as lunch and diner in the London O2 queue. I didn't bought food or drinks in the venues.

So about a good $5,000 American will do?
Grand Rapids 08/10/14 PWT
Auburn Hills 08/11/14 RS PWT

Offline rapture

So about a good $5,000 American will do?
That's really far and 5000 USD or 3676 EUR can fly you over to Europe and travel between some cities/countries.