Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour (UK, US, AUS, NZ) / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 34611 times)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Re: The Prismatic World Tour 2014 / Katy Perry Dates for 2014
« Reply #795 on: April 22, 2014, 04:19:25 AM »
Fake Europe dates on wiki. That happened last tour too.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline bethloveskaty!

• Wesley Willis
  • c'mon let your colours burst.
« Reply #796 on: April 26, 2014, 11:17:41 AM »
i have tickets for reflection section in newcastle on the 10th may and i was wondering if we will get anything with the reflection section ticket? so will we get a wristband or something to say we are in the reflection section?  ???
KatyPerry... its all in the name, shes everything♥
27/10/11 California Dreams Tour best night\day of my life.
'Beth, I want those shorts! ♥Katy♥

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #797 on: April 26, 2014, 03:55:45 PM »
i have tickets for reflection section in newcastle on the 10th may and i was wondering if we will get anything with the reflection section ticket? so will we get a wristband or something to say we are in the reflection section?  ???

yes they always give wristbands to people in pit sections so its easy for them to spot out whose supposed to be in there ot not lol they'll probably give it to you as you walk in the venue or just before you actually walk into the pit

Took A Selfie With Katy in Anaheim 09.16.14 :dreamboat:
Katy Cat #23892
PWT:9-16,17 & 22-2014
PHHHOTO:walshiee
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline katykicksass

• Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #798 on: April 27, 2014, 09:09:55 AM »
10 days left  :yay:
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline Squeeniex27

• Makes Cupcakes Cry
  • The light has come
« Reply #799 on: April 27, 2014, 09:49:23 AM »
I know I can't wait! I am excited to find out what happens on tour, but also scared because I don't want the experience to be ruined for me!
Prism: let the light in

Offline katykicksass

• Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #800 on: April 27, 2014, 12:54:50 PM »
I know I can't wait! I am excited to find out what happens on tour, but also scared because I don't want the experience to be ruined for me!

Yeah, I'm excited too, but I also wanna be surprised as I don't see Katy until July.
06/30/2011 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 Toronto @ Air Canada Centre

Offline Amelia83

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • So phenomenal... the way you make me feel.
« Reply #801 on: April 27, 2014, 03:47:10 PM »

Yeah, I'm excited too, but I also wanna be surprised as I don't see Katy until July.

I can't decide if I want to look at photos/videos or not!  I really want to know how Katy uses the reflection section walkway and also want to know the setlist, but maybe not much else?!  :-\ ???

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #802 on: April 30, 2014, 11:47:16 AM »
An Irish KatyCat tweeted Casey Hooper asking why Katy isn't playing Dublin and he said:
'the giant stage won't fit in the 02. We're sad because we love playing there!'

Well there goes all the hope I had.  :emobanana: I really thought the stage would fit since Kylie fit her huge ass stage in the O2 on her last tour. I just feel so relieved that I got Belfast tickets and didn't wait out for a Dublin date... It's just unfortunate because she sold out three nights here last time while also playing Belfast.
Feeling VERY grateful for the Belfast tickets now...  :theface:

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #803 on: April 30, 2014, 11:48:26 AM »
An Irish KatyCat tweeted Casey Hooper asking why Katy isn't playing Dublin and he said:

Well there goes all the hope I had.  :emobanana: I really thought the stage would fit since Kylie fit her huge ass stage in the O2 on her last tour. I just feel so relieved that I got Belfast tickets and didn't wait out for a Dublin date... It's just unfortunate because she sold out three nights here last time while also playing Belfast.

Yeah, what we thought :-\ it is a shame.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• A Dead Battery
« Reply #804 on: April 30, 2014, 11:51:55 AM »

Yeah, what we thought :-\ it is a shame.
I just wish we'd known right away because there are lots of people on twitter upset because they were holding out for a Dublin date and won't be going at all now. It didn't help that there was uncertainty surrounding whether Ireland would have been included in the UK or European leg...
At least we have an answer now!

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
May 7th 2014 - Belfast #PrismaticWorldTour
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #805 on: April 30, 2014, 04:39:43 PM »

I can't decide if I want to look at photos/videos or not!  I really want to know how Katy uses the reflection section walkway and also want to know the setlist, but maybe not much else?!  :-\ ???

She doesn't just use the walkway... hehehehe.... hehe.

I'm the type of person that wants to know it allll, lol!!! But I understand and support those that want it to be more of a surprise!! YAY!!

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #806 on: April 30, 2014, 05:09:12 PM »
I'm the type of person that wants to know it allll, lol!!! But I understand and support those that want it to be more of a surprise!! YAY!!

haha agreed!i know i'll say i dont want to "ruin" anything for myself,but i'll probably go and look at pics anyways :lol: ..but i also know that no matter how much of the show i see,NOTHING will compare to actually being there and watching it all unfold in front of my eyes :dreamboat:

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• don't be basic
« Reply #807 on: April 30, 2014, 06:12:41 PM »
I like to know everything... most of all the setlist cause I want to know what the opening song will be, what songs to get excited for, what songs she'll remix so I know how to enjoy them, but more than anything I always want to know when to expect the finale and when to like.. prepare myself for it. I don't really like that feeling at concerts where after like the first hour you're always like 'is this the last song?... Is this the end part?... Oh maybe this is the last song?', it just puts my mind a little more at ease and it makes it more enjoyable to know when the end is coming. 

It doesn't ruin it for me, I didn't see the CDT until towards the end of the tour and I'd been following it since the first show so by that time I knew the whole show backwards (yet somehow it was still EVEN better than I thought it would be), I think it only made it better!

@contraduncan

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #808 on: April 30, 2014, 06:25:57 PM »
EDIT: Posted in wrong thread.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

• Bring The Beat Back...
« Reply #809 on: May 01, 2014, 02:50:40 AM »
I like to know everything... most of all the setlist cause I want to know what the opening song will be, what songs to get excited for, what songs she'll remix so I know how to enjoy them, but more than anything I always want to know when to expect the finale and when to like.. prepare myself for it. I don't really like that feeling at concerts where after like the first hour you're always like 'is this the last song?... Is this the end part?... Oh maybe this is the last song?', it just puts my mind a little more at ease and it makes it more enjoyable to know when the end is coming. 

It doesn't ruin it for me, I didn't see the CDT until towards the end of the tour and I'd been following it since the first show so by that time I knew the whole show backwards (yet somehow it was still EVEN better than I thought it would be), I think it only made it better!

makes sense!i also hate those feelings too.or expecting to hear a certain song and with each number youre hoping its that song,and then you get thru the whole show and are a tiny bit bummed you didnt hear it..its not as bad if you already know the set list and know it wont be performed lol i get a bit OCD with things,i just like preparation and organization so i like to know what to expect too lol im sure we'll just get a bunch of snippits of the show anyways,so nothing will ever ruin it for me even though i sometimes think it will for me lol actually being there and watching the show wont be able to compete with any pics or videos someone else has posted until i see it for myself :)

Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysSoyQuiche