Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour (UK, N. America, AUS, NZ) / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 39738 times)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Re: The Prismatic World Tour 2014 / Katy Perry Dates for 2014
« Reply #720 on: March 13, 2014, 02:50:04 PM »
Wish there was another show for Perth and Adelaide though  :-\

There are so many angry people in Perth and Adelaide right now.
People? Or KatyCats? Altho I havent looked into this much, but I'm seeing this is typical to have a long run of dates in Melbourne/Sydney. The record WAS 17 shows in Melbourne... by Pink.. she beat her own record with 18 on her LAST tour. I can't name any others that have done a long run at the moment (I'd have to research), but I really think it's just how the cookie crumbles.

Just like Canada... for SO SO many artists, Canada IS Toronto. Well. No.. lol. Wonderful city and great and all, but no, it's not cool to say "oh ya, I'm going to Toronto, so I got Canada covered." lol...
I think Pink made it more her thing to do huge Australian tours though... other (at least international) artists don't do anywhere near that many shows.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline Icypole

« Reply #721 on: March 13, 2014, 03:41:39 PM »

People? Or KatyCats? Altho I havent looked into this much, but I'm seeing this is typical to have a long run of dates in Melbourne/Sydney. The record WAS 17 shows in Melbourne... by Pink.. she beat her own record with 18 on her LAST tour. I can't name any others that have done a long run at the moment (I'd have to research), but I really think it's just how the cookie crumbles.

Just like Canada... for SO SO many artists, Canada IS Toronto. Well. No.. lol. Wonderful city and great and all, but no, it's not cool to say "oh ya, I'm going to Toronto, so I got Canada covered." lol...
I think Pink made it more her thing to do huge Australian tours though... other (at least international) artists don't do anywhere near that many shows.

Pink is hugely popular here, I swear every second person in Melbourne went to see her. It was impossible to get in or out of the city around her concerts.

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #722 on: March 13, 2014, 05:05:19 PM »

Pink is hugely popular here, I swear every second person in Melbourne went to see her. It was impossible to get in or out of the city around her concerts.

It is crazy ridiculous how popular P!nk is in Australia, I feel like the only person not to have gone to a concert. She literally spends half a year to a year here.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #723 on: March 14, 2014, 01:27:20 AM »
I'm so excited but I think we will be announced around the last places. Manila was the second last date of Hello Katy Tour and the last date of California Dreams Tour. Even though, I'm still excited!  :hehe:

Offline gembles

• U think you're a Genius!
« Reply #724 on: March 17, 2014, 02:16:05 PM »
wonder when she will announce Europe lol.Turning in to a long long tour haha. Not long at all to go though  :pinkbow: :pinkbow:

Seen Katy at Koko Twice Hello katy tour 3 times CDT tour 13 times  Katy Perry- Priceless

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #725 on: March 19, 2014, 09:03:42 PM »
I'm getting so nervous for the NZ dates to be released ahhh! Everyone is assuming NZ is next after Aussie right? Or has that idea changed after the extra Aussie dates were released.. Cause she'd obviously have a break for Christmas so... I'm so worried I won't be able to make the NZ dates if they're after January next year cause of uni and the dates probably won't be in my town. I swear i'm freaking out right now!!  :help:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2014, 09:08:21 PM by Iced Diamonds »
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline robotindisguise87

« Reply #726 on: March 20, 2014, 05:10:22 AM »
I'm getting so nervous for the NZ dates to be released ahhh! Everyone is assuming NZ is next after Aussie right? Or has that idea changed after the extra Aussie dates were released.. Cause she'd obviously have a break for Christmas so... I'm so worried I won't be able to make the NZ dates if they're after January next year cause of uni and the dates probably won't be in my town. I swear i'm freaking out right now!!  :help:

They said December, don't stress. Might just be finalising venues  :) Katy said she'd pretty much be here and in NZ right up until Xmas when she goes back home.
Melbourne CDT - 28/4/11
Sydney KP3D Premiere -30/6/12
Sydney Sunrise Concert - 29/10/13
Belfast PWT - 7/05/14
Belfast PWT - 8/05/14
Perth PWT - 7/11/14
Perth PWT - 8/11/14

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #727 on: March 20, 2014, 09:52:11 AM »

They said December, don't stress. Might just be finalising venues  :) Katy said she'd pretty much be here and in NZ right up until Xmas when she goes back home.

I reckon she will probably be performing in NZ - 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th, 22nd of December. With maybe a few dates after Xmas, depending on tix sales.

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline jukeboxlove1988

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Irish Katy Perry music lover
« Reply #728 on: March 20, 2014, 11:51:51 AM »
Does anyone have any inkling about the announcement of a Dublin date? Katy's playing Belfast May 7th & 8th and usually artists begin
in Belfast and travel down to Dublin following this.

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #729 on: March 20, 2014, 02:13:33 PM »
Does anyone have any inkling about the announcement of a Dublin date? Katy's playing Belfast May 7th & 8th and usually artists begin

This upcoming leg of the tour is just UK I believe. When she comes back next year for the European segment, I imagine Ireland will be included.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline jukeboxlove1988

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Irish Katy Perry music lover
« Reply #730 on: March 21, 2014, 02:35:38 PM »

This upcoming leg of the tour is just UK I believe. When she comes back next year for the European segment, I imagine Ireland will be included.

Sorry I just saw your reply now, thank you for responding!

PHEW  :frolickingghost: I didn't get to go to the last Dublin date because of college commitments so there is no way I'm missing out this time!

Offline towi

• Wannabe
« Reply #731 on: March 22, 2014, 06:59:13 AM »
Why are the remaining tour data not informed? If I do not understand what should be good in it if one the fans in the world so keeps waiting.

Offline katycat4life1

« Reply #732 on: March 22, 2014, 08:27:14 PM »
Why are the remaining tour data not informed? If I do not understand what should be good in it if one the fans in the world so keeps waiting.

It's very difficult to organize a tour, especially when other events are being booked as well. Katy's people are working out venues and dates that working in with the rest of the tour and for Katy, plus they need to make room in case they have extra shows. It is not that Katy doesn't want to tell you it's just that she doesn't even know herself. At the end of the day it is her people organizing it not Katy. All in good time

Proud Katycat #52620

Offline Iced Diamonds

• Wannabe Stalker
  • I love angel eggs
« Reply #733 on: March 22, 2014, 08:45:50 PM »

It's very difficult to organize a tour, especially when other events are being booked as well. Katy's people are working out venues and dates that working in with the rest of the tour and for Katy, plus they need to make room in case they have extra shows. It is not that Katy doesn't want to tell you it's just that she doesn't even know herself. At the end of the day it is her people organizing it not Katy. All in good time

Yeah it sucks not knowing the dates, but right now for me I could only afford to go to one concert if the tickets were to go on sale in a weeks time, so the longer they wait to release the dates the more money I will have so I can get better tickets or more tickets.. so I guess you win some, you lose some  :katycat1:
♥ 7th May, Auckland, NZ - The most magical night ever - I MET KATY ♥♥♥!! I ♥ you KPF!
Katycat #2407

Offline towi

• Wannabe
« Reply #734 on: March 23, 2014, 03:16:14 PM »

I already understand this, nevertheless, only it is unusually the tour data publications so far auseinader lie. If this does not know thus from other artists(performers), there almost all tour data are announced in a contemporary way. I count on the concerts in Germany now only in 2015. But Katy should also take it easy(relax) time to have, because thus a stress like with the Teenage Dream tour is not necessary.