Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour (UK, N. America, AUS, NZ) / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 38491 times)

Offline sy_katycat

• Got a Bloody Knee
Re: The Prismatic Tour 2014
« Reply #540 on: January 21, 2014, 10:54:36 AM »
It doesn't sound like there is any way to buy meet & greet this time. :(
So does this mean not even the US can buy M&Gs? Will there be M&Gs to buy at the actual sale?

No M&G? :( But that's what I've been waiting so patiently for :emobanana:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #541 on: January 21, 2014, 11:00:06 AM »
Yep a lot of us were....
It doesn't sound like there is any way to buy meet & greet this time. :(
So does this mean not even the US can buy M&Gs? Will there be M&Gs to buy at the actual sale?

No M&G? :( But that's what I've been waiting so patiently for :emobanana:

By the grace of God... I finally met Katy!  :firework:

Offline dustinhxc

• Wannabe
  • Web Designer
« Reply #542 on: January 21, 2014, 12:08:29 PM »
This forum is great. You helped me choose Reflective over Party VIP. I hope Katy decides to meet some of us ;x

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #543 on: January 21, 2014, 12:10:19 PM »
Yes this forum is awesome! I have met some many awesome people and received so much help!  :firework:

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Reading Hemingway
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #544 on: January 21, 2014, 12:15:04 PM »
I also want to thank everyone that helped out. I probably could not do it without you. I can tell we are die hard Katycats because we simply can NOT wait. LOL!

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline katyfan1999

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #545 on: January 21, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »
I don't think the bundle pre-sale starts until Thursday.
Could not get them on Ticketmaster, won't accept my bundle presale code. Welp, there goes that.

THE VIP BUNDLES START TODAY! I just purchased a reflection section pack without a citicard or presale code. Search on your venues website that they go through to sell tickets. Mine didn't go through ticketmaster. I REPEAT ALL VIP BUNDLES GO ON SALE TODAY NO CITICARD OR PRESALE CODE NEEDED!

Anybody know the cost of the VIP bundles?

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Know it all
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #546 on: January 21, 2014, 12:30:37 PM »
You can check ticketmaster since they are available to buy right now.
I don't think the bundle pre-sale starts until Thursday.
Could not get them on Ticketmaster, won't accept my bundle presale code. Welp, there goes that.

THE VIP BUNDLES START TODAY! I just purchased a reflection section pack without a citicard or presale code. Search on your venues website that they go through to sell tickets. Mine didn't go through ticketmaster. I REPEAT ALL VIP BUNDLES GO ON SALE TODAY NO CITICARD OR PRESALE CODE NEEDED!

Anybody know the cost of the VIP bundles?

Offline cruz86

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #547 on: January 21, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »
I'm a tad nervous. I checked NJ and both NY dates and it looks like the VIP reflection package is already sold out. That doesn't give me huge hope for getting floor seats with the FB pre-sale. Does anyone have any tips?

Offline katykicksass

• A Dead Battery
  • Once a KatyCat, Always a KatyCat
« Reply #548 on: January 21, 2014, 02:37:13 PM »
I'm a tad nervous. I checked NJ and both NY dates and it looks like the VIP reflection package is already sold out. That doesn't give me huge hope for getting floor seats with the FB pre-sale. Does anyone have any tips?

Just keep praying you'll end up with the tickets you want. If you got a PRISM bundle from Katy's official store, you may have a better chance at getting the tickets you want. The FB presale is gonna have like a bajillion people doing it and you might end up with tickets you won't like. Sorry to be a bummer.  :-\
06/30/11 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/14 Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline cruz86

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #549 on: January 21, 2014, 02:42:52 PM »
That's what I figured! I'm surprised that the RS VIP is gone already. I just want a close-ish proximity so I'm hoping I can get in there. I'm thinking maybe going to the actual venue might be better than refreshing online or being on hold with Ticketmaster.

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #550 on: January 21, 2014, 05:24:07 PM »
Ok I'm confused.  So there are a bajillion different VIP packages for these tickets, but what if I just want to buy a main floor ticket or something? Is that even possible? What's left for the Facebook presale to release on Thursday??  I want to avoid spending $1,000 on a pair of tickets if I can...

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline katyfan1999

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #551 on: January 21, 2014, 05:57:43 PM »
Ok I'm confused.  So there are a bajillion different VIP packages for these tickets, but what if I just want to buy a main floor ticket or something? Is that even possible? What's left for the Facebook presale to release on Thursday??  I want to avoid spending $1,000 on a pair of tickets if I can...

At Staples Center in Los Angeles, there were plenty of second section floor seats available through the Citi presale. 

Offline SophieCat

• 1st Degree Stalker
  • California girl at heart
« Reply #552 on: January 21, 2014, 06:02:36 PM »

At Staples Center in Los Angeles, there were plenty of second section floor seats available through the Citi presale.
I took another look at the ticket options and found the non-VIP ones, which I think are coming on Thursday!  :thumbzup:

CDT 8.21.11
PWT 8.7.14

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Purrrfection
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #553 on: January 23, 2014, 08:08:12 AM »
Pretty sure there are M&Gs. Well, there should be. Just not right now, maybe a few months before a tour date.

Offline riley1

• Reading Hemingway
NEW SHOW ADDED!!!
« Reply #554 on: January 23, 2014, 10:19:41 AM »
I have been reading these forums for weeks.
It was soo frustrating that I couldn't post because I lost my password :(

Phew...its good to be back! :kittypurry:

I just saw: JULY 25! Barclay's Center!!! :)