Please login or register. April 20, 2014, 04:06:48 PM

Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour 2014 / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 21040 times)

Offline kkkkatykat

• Wannabe Wannabe
  • Katycat
Re: The Prismatic Tour 2014
« Reply #510 on: January 20, 2014, 11:20:10 PM »
Don't assume VIP seating will be better than if you purchase a regular seat.

On Madonna's last tour, some fans paid hundreds, even as high as $1500 per ticket for some cities, and others got better seats through regular pre-sale or general sale. Those who didn't win pit tickets were mighty pissed, and rightly so!

You're paying for the swag, the food, depending on the package you go for, and a guaranteed seat. Madonna never does M&G's so that wasn't what you paid for with VIP.

The way Madonna's VIP package worked, you were guaranteed a seat within the first 10 rows, or the first 20 rows if you got a lower priced package, so you didn't know if you got front row, 3rd row or 20 rows back until you got there!  It totally sucked for those fans. I won pit seats for both shows I went to, so it didn't matter to me. I gave my VIP seat away and it was 2nd row side of catwalk.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #511 on: January 20, 2014, 11:22:35 PM »
I just wish pre-sale info for bundle and VIP would come out...

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #512 on: January 20, 2014, 11:24:57 PM »
Yeah the Prism Party pack MUST be a meet and greet right?  Like why would you pay $500 for a party and a 'red carpet' pictures? She has to be there  right?

There is NO meet & greet as of now.

So the Prism Party Pack is the Highest price pack and NO meet and greet. What's with them taking pictures and everything else?! That's just silly, no? I would take the Reflection Section then?

Exactly, it seems silly for them to be advertising an on-staff person documenting the fun if it's just a group of fans dancing to KP while she is MIA.  And why would you want a "red carpet photo" without her in it?!  I'm probably going to try for VIP reflection package tomorrow because it seems the most reasonable.

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #513 on: January 20, 2014, 11:28:15 PM »
I completely agree but I honestly think they would say if she was going  to be there or not.
Yeah the Prism Party pack MUST be a meet and greet right?  Like why would you pay $500 for a party and a 'red carpet' pictures? She has to be there  right?

There is NO meet & greet as of now.

So the Prism Party Pack is the Highest price pack and NO meet and greet. What's with them taking pictures and everything else?! That's just silly, no? I would take the Reflection Section then?

Exactly, it seems silly for them to be advertising an on-staff person documenting the fun if it's just a group of fans dancing to KP while she is MIA.  And why would you want a "red carpet photo" without her in it?!  I'm probably going to try for VIP reflection package tomorrow because it seems the most reasonable.

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline cruz86

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #514 on: January 20, 2014, 11:52:09 PM »
hey guys! i'm new to this forum and new to the katy concert experience and extremely excited about scoring tickets. has anyone been to a katy concert that has a ga/pit? does anyone have suggestions? i was thinking about getting the reflection package but i'm undecided. i want to be close enough to the stage, but i'm also worried my height will be a factor (barely five feet!) here.

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #515 on: January 21, 2014, 12:00:40 AM »
hey guys! i'm new to this forum and new to the katy concert experience and extremely excited about scoring tickets. has anyone been to a katy concert that has a ga/pit? does anyone have suggestions? i was thinking about getting the reflection package but i'm undecided. i want to be close enough to the stage, but i'm also worried my height will be a factor (barely five feet!) here.
Well, I guess you'd be able to see the show, but if someone's tall in front of you, you will probably miss out a few things haha. Plus, the fact that there is a lot of people and a little space, it means that you don't really have space for yourself and it becomes REALLY hot. Like seriously, I almost fainted when I went to see Marina & the diamonds. I had to get out of there just to breathe. And a girl behind me fainted. That kind of thing always happen so it's not really safe.

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline cathou02

• Took Too Many Shots
  • One man's trash is another girl's treasure
« Reply #516 on: January 21, 2014, 12:01:24 AM »
Uh...how do I erase this message? x)

7/2/11, Montreal, Best day of my life <3
Proud KatyCat #585

Offline cruz86

• Wannabe
  • Katycat
« Reply #517 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:39 AM »
yeah that does nooot sound too fun haha. guess i'll have to just pray for regular floor seats and forgo VIP.

Offline MeganChristine

• Wannabe
« Reply #518 on: January 21, 2014, 12:17:59 AM »
Okay, friends. I'll be going to the Cleveland show on 8/14 and CANNOT find our date listed on Ticketmaster, the arena website, or AEG with any information for VIP Presale packages tomorrow.

The arena website says tickets go on sale 1/27, but nothing about VIP or anything else.

I'm hoping all of the dates will just appear for the VIP presales tomorrow? I'm DYING for a Reflection Section VIP pack.

Anyone have any other ideas??  ???

Offline M.lex26

• Wannabe
« Reply #519 on: January 21, 2014, 02:56:38 AM »
I'm just hoping I get a reflection area ticket tomorrow :-\

Offline JustWokeUpInVegas

• Lost Control
  • So, this is what I get?
« Reply #520 on: January 21, 2014, 04:30:52 AM »
yeah that does nooot sound too fun haha. guess i'll have to just pray for regular floor seats and forgo VIP.
Reflection section will be a lot of fun, I'm sure. And she'll surely throw a few things at the crowd. If you're not sure, then go regular floor seats. You'll see Katy, but not have much fun as the people in RS. Regular floor seats might be the best for your height.  :thumbzup:

Offline KatysTwinBrother

• Out to Lunch
  • You're gonna hear me rooaaaarrr!!
« Reply #521 on: January 21, 2014, 07:36:08 AM »
Anyone able to buy tickets yet? It's past 7 am ET. If not, then the time to purchase tickets must be 10 am.

I hope and pray that everyone who plans to go, can and doesn't have any problems nor any stress.

Nashville - 06/27/2014

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #522 on: January 21, 2014, 07:48:46 AM »
I really hope the Prism bundle is today and NOT on Thursday.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Online flapfkp

• Wesley Willis
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #523 on: January 21, 2014, 07:52:54 AM »
Anyone able to buy tickets yet? It's past 7 am ET. If not, then the time to purchase tickets must be 10 am.

I hope and pray that everyone who plans to go, can and doesn't have any problems nor any stress.

Well I'm gonna speak for everyone and say we've all felt way too much stress over this!

Panthers + Katy = Perfection
Seeing her for first time 07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
@flapfkp

Offline lilmissemily

• Out to Lunch
« Reply #524 on: January 21, 2014, 07:54:27 AM »
I really hope the Prism bundle is today and NOT on Thursday.
Same! My friend is skipping school to buy our tickets with my Bundle presale code and if she skips for nothing her mom is going to be LIVID.

Katy Cat
#26,004