Please login or register. April 19, 2014, 02:38:11 PM

Author Topic: The Prismatic World Tour 2014 / Katy Perry Dates for 2014  (Read 20923 times)

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Belfast 7 May '14 <3
Re: The Prismatic Tour 2014
« Reply #270 on: January 08, 2014, 07:29:14 PM »
Wooo happy for North American KatyCats! It's always good to get this kind of news!  :)
I wonder how long it'll be until she releases European dates now... If Dublin isn't included in them, I'll cry. Or just go to a show somewhere else.  :lol: I'm going Belfast but I'm not in the RS so I need to experience that somewhere!

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_ (I follow back all KatyCats!)
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #271 on: January 08, 2014, 07:41:45 PM »
Wooo happy for North American KatyCats! It's always good to get this kind of news!  :)
I wonder how long it'll be until she releases European dates now... If Dublin isn't included in them, I'll cry. Or just go to a show somewhere else.  :lol: I'm going Belfast but I'm not in the RS so I need to experience that somewhere!
Oh yeah I meant to say... remember when she said how Ireland will have a 'special' show? I realised she actually meant NORTHERN Ireland and how the tour starts in Belfast... maybe you already knew that. But I am having doubts about them being able to fit the PWT stage into The O2 tbh... :(

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Belfast 7 May '14 <3
« Reply #272 on: January 08, 2014, 07:54:11 PM »
Oh yeah I meant to say... remember when she said how Ireland will have a 'special' show? I realised she actually meant NORTHERN Ireland and how the tour starts in Belfast... maybe you already knew that. But I am having doubts about them being able to fit the PWT stage into The O2 tbh... :(
Yeah that's what we guessed after she announced it. She probably didn't realise it would come across differently on a Rep. of Ireland TV programme. I don't really mind that though, since I'll be there in Belfast anyway.  :)
That worries me too. I was there the other day at a show and it had the maximum standing layout. It could be possible... I'm sure they have ways of altering the size of the RS since it seems to be varying in size slightly for other venues. She could also possibly play the RDS but that's usually 100% standing. I don't know if she'd choose that kind of venue (unless she has before? I really don't know). I'll just cross my fingers I guess. Just seems a bit crazy considering she sold out 3 nights here last time.

EDIT: My aunt told me the other day that the Reflection Section sounds similar to the splash zone at Kylie's Aphrodite tour, which was in the O2... This gives me hope since it looks quite big.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:57:36 PM by CiaraCandyCat »

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_ (I follow back all KatyCats!)
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • Do it ALL again...
« Reply #273 on: January 08, 2014, 08:12:34 PM »
Hopefully we'll get the dates next week then!!! :)

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #274 on: January 08, 2014, 08:22:25 PM »
Yeah that's what we guessed after she announced it. She probably didn't realise it would come across differently on a Rep. of Ireland TV programme. I don't really mind that though, since I'll be there in Belfast anyway.  :)
That worries me too. I was there the other day at a show and it had the maximum standing layout. It could be possible... I'm sure they have ways of altering the size of the RS since it seems to be varying in size slightly for other venues. She could also possibly play the RDS but that's usually 100% standing. I don't know if she'd choose that kind of venue (unless she has before? I really don't know). I'll just cross my fingers I guess. Just seems a bit crazy considering she sold out 3 nights here last time.

EDIT: My aunt told me the other day that the Reflection Section sounds similar to the splash zone at Kylie's Aphrodite tour, which was in the O2... This gives me hope since it looks quite big.

I hope they will... I always thought the problem with the Prismatic stage would be that it can only fit in certain venues and really doesn't seem that adaptable. I don't think I know the RDS but yeah she did that on the CDT. I don't know why but at every date in Glasgow she always chose to play in smaller all-standing hall at the SECC instead of the more arena-sized hall, even though the stage didn't fit that well in it.. so she could.

Well let's hope so!

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #275 on: January 09, 2014, 01:47:58 PM »

I hope so!! So happy this is all finally happening!!   :frolickingghost:

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #276 on: January 09, 2014, 02:57:54 PM »

So happy for you guys!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #277 on: January 09, 2014, 03:33:29 PM »

YAY U.S. kittens! :frolickingghost:
so happy we will finally be able to join in the excitement!haha :)
REEEEESPPEEEECT  ;)

ps.when does everyone think she will release the dates?i figured it would be on a sunday like she did for the UK,but i feel like this sunday is a bit too soon especially since shes doing the instagram video thing lol
-just asking cuz i have a lot of things i need to spend money on this week  :-\

thoughts??
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:36:10 PM by OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life »

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline JorgematheCat

• Wannabe w. more posts
  • It takes two :3
« Reply #278 on: January 10, 2014, 01:04:14 PM »
Mexico needs dates for the "Prismatic World Tour"

- I'm a Mexican KatyCat since 2008.
- I meet Katy Perry for the performance "I Kissed a Girl" in the MTV Awards Live in Guadalajara.
- California Dreams Tour, Mexico City, 09-03-2011

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #279 on: January 10, 2014, 01:09:54 PM »
I cannot wait. I'm planning on attending a couple shows this time. :pinkbow:
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SantaBarbaraKitty

• Makes U Spark A Firework
« Reply #280 on: January 10, 2014, 08:03:03 PM »
I cannot wait. I'm planning on attending a couple shows this time. :pinkbow:

Same!! I've had a Katy fund since last year to save up money for this!!  :firework:

Offline NomadsGirl4ever

• Do it ALL again...
« Reply #281 on: January 11, 2014, 05:07:59 PM »
I am thinking we might get dates sometime this coming week!!!

By the grace of God... I will meet Katy one day!  :firework:

Offline Chica

• I'm not giving up
« Reply #282 on: January 12, 2014, 05:32:15 AM »
I hope the European dates will come soon. Need to plan vacation :/

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #283 on: January 12, 2014, 09:21:58 AM »