Author Topic: X Factor UK Finale @ Wembley Arena - ITV, UK - December 15th 2013  (Read 3556 times)

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
Re: X Factor UK Finale @ Wembley Arena - ITV, UK - December 15th 2013
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2014, 09:30:45 PM »
Keith Lemon said the words 'hopefully she can redeem herself'... mystery solved.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Online TheMouse

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2014, 04:24:53 AM »
Keith Lemon said the words 'hopefully she can redeem herself'... mystery solved.
He is a comedian who makes jokes. It's got something to do with humor.
You take it seriously and literally, concluding from it that she has actually to prove anything to anybody.

Me and my new ADMIRA from Spain are gonna be one damn firework.
I love her unconditionally.

:firework: :frolickingghost: :firework:

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • don't be basic
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2014, 03:17:08 PM »
He is a comedian who makes jokes. It's got something to do with humor.
You take it seriously and literally, concluding from it that she has actually to prove anything to anybody.
Just because someone is a comedian it doesn't mean every single thing that comes out of their mouth is a joke and what he said there clearly had nothing to do with humour. He was asked a serious question and gave a serious answer, you're just giving him a free pass simply because of the title of his job, which is irrelevant, especially as he obviously wasn't making a joke.

There is no difference between him saying what he said and me saying what I said. What was the point in even getting so sensitive over such a little thing? Just build a bridge and get over it.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Online sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2014, 04:18:47 PM »
MUCH LOVE to Keith Lemon for that. That is what everyone who actually SEES her live says.

And yeah, I have been thinking, the Brit Awards performance really does need to slay. With the backlash she got from X Factor she needs to redeem herself and get back on people's good side.

Keith is a babe! The mics are weird on XF, so i bloody hope that it does her justice at the Brits! - are you british? :)
Yeah and they often make you perform with a backing track instead of with your band and that can mess with you. Yep :)

Exactly! Plus she was flying in a cage - give her a break! - Ah awesome! Where abouts? :)
London :) I actually waited outside for her after this but I guess she couldn't  stop. You? :)

Im Kent, so not that far from you! :)
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.