Please login or register. April 21, 2014, 02:09:14 AM

Author Topic: X Factor UK Finale @ Wembley Arena - ITV, UK - December 15th 2013  (Read 2548 times)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
Re: X Factor UK Finale @ Wembley Arena - ITV, UK - December 15th 2013
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 06:07:31 AM »
Loads of KC's got tickets :')

I got offered a ticket but i can't go.. Its my anniversary!
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Belfast 7 May '14 <3
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2013, 07:30:00 PM »
Looks like we already got a hint of Katyness in tonight's show...  :lol:
During Sam Bailey's duet with Nicole, there was a technical glitch and you could hear Jedward singing This is How We Do backstage! Listen at 1.15... I can't stop laughing!  :rofl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXXBVcbvF_o

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_ (I follow back all KatyCats!)
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2013, 08:09:41 PM »
Wait... One Direction are at this too, I'm having second thoughts about waiting at the gate for Katy with all of their insane fans now :-\

By the way have One Direction just been following Katy everywhere she goes for the past month or so?

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan
(thank you HOURGLAS4 for the GIF)

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2013, 09:30:35 PM »
Wait... One Direction are at this too, I'm having second thoughts about waiting at the gate for Katy with all of their insane fans now :-\

By the way have One Direction just been following Katy everywhere she goes for the past month or so?

It seems like it. Besides being in Japan at the same time, and the awards in France, where else were they with her recently?
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Offline SmackUTwice

• 2nd Degree Stalker
  • You Did It BAYBEE!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2013, 09:55:05 PM »

It seems like it. Besides being in Japan at the same time, and the awards in France, where else were they with her recently?

NY... Niall and Katy happened to be at the same place.

----

edit: holy CRAP at those vocals in that video of Nicole and Sam! WOW!!!
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 09:58:59 PM by SmackUTwice »

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2013, 05:50:10 PM »
She didn't stop... whenever she came out, but I'm alright.

this is called a signature. doesn't seem to do much but I think it secretly has a superpower it uses when I'm not looking. just a feeling.
@contraduncan

Offline CiaraCandyCat

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • Belfast 7 May '14 <3
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2013, 06:01:51 PM »
Katy was a beautiful bird tonight!

Nov 7th 2011 - #DublinDreams
Twitter: @lollipocalypse_ (I follow back all KatyCats!)
Tumblr: bogey-lowenstein.tumblr.com

Offline katykicksass

• Know it all
  • ケイティー・ペリー
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2013, 07:51:30 PM »
^ She looks beautiful.
06/30/2011 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/18/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre
07/21/2014 - Toronto, Air Canada Centre

Online TheMouse

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2013, 09:23:26 PM »
Those pics are really beautiful!! I hope Katy had a much better day which made her forget last night and put her back into the right light as well. I didn't see it because I was in bed with a kitchen roll, my head is splitting in two, lol. But I hope I'll come across a video somewhere now. Yeah, I think One Direction need to do some of their own route planning, LOL

What's the point of being on my worst behaviour when Katy isn't looking?

Offline CottonCupcakes

• Dressed up like Elvis!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2013, 12:45:05 AM »
Oh wow! That costume/outfit is great. I'm happy she's tried something a little different.
Katy: Sweetie, are you okay?
Me: Yeah, it's just that, you're like, freaking wonder woman!
Katy: Oh no sweetie, I can't even twirl!

Offline OneOfKatysBoys

• Know it all
  • don't be basic
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2013, 06:09:30 AM »
Oh dear :( She's trending on twitter now due to last night's performance and not for good reasons.

@contraduncan

Offline beting12

• Purrrfection
  • The truth will set you free
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2013, 10:01:26 AM »
I was there, and in the arena, Katy sounded faultless, but then I listened to the performance on the TV, for some reason, it sounded really pitchy and like the backing music was too loud for Katy's voice to compete with. I mean come on guys, Katy can't always be perfect, but she almost is. I don't know, I thought she seemed disappointed with her performance. But we all know she can sing amazing live so who cares what some nobody says, their loss is our gain.  :xx:

19/3/11 - HMV Hammersmith Apollo, London, 31/3/11 - Bournemouth BIC, 15/10/11 - O2 Arena, London, 9/6/12 - Summertime Ball, Wembley Stadium, London, 3/7/12 - Part Of Me Premiere, Empire Cinema, London, 17/10/13 - The Graham Norton Show, London, 7/12/13 - Jingle Bell Ball - O2 Arena, London, 15/12/13 - The X Factor Final - Wembley Arena, London

Music can be so powerful. It can transform you, inspire you and heal you.

Offline steviep24

• Is Screwed.. Oh Well
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2013, 11:42:58 AM »
I was there, and in the arena, Katy sounded faultless, but then I listened to the performance on the TV, for some reason, it sounded really pitchy and like the backing music was too loud for Katy's voice to compete with. I mean come on guys, Katy can't always be perfect, but she almost is. I don't know, I thought she seemed disappointed with her performance. But we all know she can sing amazing live so who cares what some nobody says, their loss is our gain.  :xx:
Sometimes I wonder if these shows make Katy sound bad on purpose to try to ruin her.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Mr. KatyPerry

• Is Sitting in The Rain
  • roar, Roar, ROar, ROAr, ROARRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2013, 01:18:37 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if these shows make Katy sound bad on purpose to try to ruin her.

I'm thinking exactly the same, I mean Roar, Firework and now Unconditionally. I'm sure they're messing with the microphones, she sounded really deep when she spoke afterwards and Katy speaks with a really high pitched voice.

19/10/2011 - Cardiff - California Dreams Tour !

Next aim: MEET KATY !!! =)

Offline sunnystarzx

• Know it all
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »

I'm thinking exactly the same, I mean Roar, Firework and now Unconditionally. I'm sure they're messing with the microphones, she sounded really deep when she spoke afterwards and Katy speaks with a really high pitched voice.

I thought the exact same! I think 1D sounded a little different too tbh.. and the same happened to Miley when she was on it.
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

I will love you, Unconditionally