Please login or register. April 24, 2014, 06:01:39 AM

Author Topic: X Factor Italia - Sky Uno, IT - December 5th 2013  (Read 1338 times)

Offline popscicle

• Wannabe
  • I went from zero, to my own hero
Re: X Factor Italia - Sky Uno, IT - December 5th 2013
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2013, 12:08:46 PM »
Can't wait to see Katy!
I'll follow her through Milan! Fingers crosseddddddddddd!  :dreamboat:

Offline Sispan

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2013, 12:50:12 PM »
She's finally coming back to Italy, I'm so excited!!  :firework:

Offline Chiara_Katy

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2013, 07:40:55 AM »
As long as I work and I don't have money to travel from ROME to Milan I think I won't go...this hurst me so much  ???

I feel you :( It hurts so much, she's in our country and we can't go!! :(

I ♥ Katy and pizza LOL

Offline katyshoodrat

• Shake the Glitter!
  • fist in the air i'm not going down without a fight
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 02:09:29 AM »
awwww man milan is like 4 hours from my hometown i wanna go so baaaaad
HOODRAT IS MY NAME & KATY IS MY GAME.

Offline Fily

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 02:55:25 PM »
I am so upset. Today she's performing and I am at home :(
And worst of all, she's sick; she said it on Twitter. Just one performance to promote Prism...
Few fans were at X-Factor to see her, because tickets were not easily available; and there was like a contest to win 10 tickets but who knows the winners?... always the same people has chance to meet her. So sad :(

23.02.2011 CDT Milan ♥

Twitter: @filh_

Offline Ingie

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 03:08:05 PM »
I'm really sorry. I tried to get tickets for this for you but was told today that they couldn't get any tickets for Katycats :(

Offline Guiluroma

• Falling From Cloud 9
  • Letting the light in.
04/03/2011 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena
05/30/2014 - London, UK @ O2 Arena

Offline OfficiallyAKatyKat4Life

• Dirty Doggy
  • "who's dropping farts in Candyfornia?"
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 06:53:08 PM »
anyone know of any links to a video of her performance?..ive only found a link to the xfactor site but its not working,might just be my internet though lol the pics are incredible!!absolutely love her outfit  :dreamboat: :dreamboat:

Still waiting to meet her...one day :bambi:
Katy Cat #23892
Twitter @KatysQuicheness
PWT 9-17-14 & 9-22-14
ps..forgive me for misspelling my username :-[

Offline Fily

• Got a Bloody Knee
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2013, 05:07:16 AM »
I feel you :( It hurts so much, she's in our country and we can't go!! :(
Yes :( but we will see her again for sure!

I'm really sorry. I tried to get tickets for this for you but was told today that they couldn't get any tickets for Katycats :(
Thank you darling! You're so sweetie <3

anyone know of any links to a video of her performance?..ive only found a link to the xfactor site but its not working,might just be my internet though lol the pics are incredible!!absolutely love her outfit  :dreamboat: :dreamboat:
Here's the link to see the performance
http://xfactor.sky.it/showvideo/180578/semifinale-katy-perry-sul-palco-dellx-factor-arena/05-12-2013/xfactor,XF7,/

23.02.2011 CDT Milan ♥

Twitter: @filh_

Offline Icypole

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast

Offline Chiara_Katy

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2013, 12:06:22 PM »

aww thank you girl! you're always so kind and do your best for all of us! :) xfactor italy is so sad though. I mean tickets are almost impossible to get because they probably sell only A FEW of them.. the others (most of them) are just for relatives/friends of the singers and so you know.. when you know someone you could go anywhere here.. I don't know you get what I mean.. They gave away 10 tickets but as Fily said.. who knows who got those? :( I had entered but I'm not lucky XD

However... she'll come back to Italy for the tour so yay :D And I think she did great even though she was sick!!

I ♥ Katy and pizza LOL

Offline Ingie

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2013, 01:46:43 PM »

aww thank you girl! you're always so kind and do your best for all of us! :) xfactor italy is so sad though. I mean tickets are almost impossible to get because they probably sell only A FEW of them.. the others (most of them) are just for relatives/friends of the singers and so you know.. when you know someone you could go anywhere here.. I don't know you get what I mean.. They gave away 10 tickets but as Fily said.. who knows who got those? :( I had entered but I'm not lucky XD

However... she'll come back to Italy for the tour so yay :D And I think she did great even though she was sick!!

No that's not true. Mika said he can't even get tickets for his friends and he is the most important judge of the show now. So it sucks XD

Offline Chiara_Katy

• Wants a Taste Test
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »

No that's not true. Mika said he can't even get tickets for his friends and he is the most important judge of the show now. So it sucks XD

what!? really? then I don't really know who gets the tickets cause really they're sold out in a few seconds but not only for Katy.. so it doesn't seem possible.. that's why most of us think they sell only a little part of the actual number of tickets.. It's so sad. I know in England it's easier to get xfactor tickets, right?

I ♥ Katy and pizza LOL

Offline Ingie

• Wannabe Stalker
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2013, 04:34:43 PM »

what!? really? then I don't really know who gets the tickets cause really they're sold out in a few seconds but not only for Katy.. so it doesn't seem possible.. that's why most of us think they sell only a little part of the actual number of tickets.. It's so sad. I know in England it's easier to get xfactor tickets, right?

Yes really. I know he wouldn't lie about that. But yes, I know quite a few Mika fans who can't get their hands on tickets either. I don't know about XFactor UK though.

Offline ILoveKatyBird

• Wannabe Stalker
  • ♥▽14 Days ♥▽

♥  27/3/11 ,12/10/11 , 18/10/11 , 31/10/11 , 5/11/11, 9/6/12 , 3/7/12, 30/09/13 ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utuA68GthU4
Thanks to HOURGLAS4 for my amazing sig!! :)