Author Topic: Media Say What!?!  (Read 5602 times)

Offline Olivia

• Calendar Bitch
  • Is Ready
  • http://yoppappop.blogspot.fr/
Re: Media Say What!?!
« Reply #150 on: March 03, 2014, 03:58:24 PM »
:pop:

lol ! entertainment is over. i'm done feeding the trolls.

Offline sunnystarzx

• Is Ready
  • Still Breakin' in the New Shoes.
« Reply #151 on: March 03, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »
:pop:

lol ! entertainment is over. i'm done feeding the trolls.

:lol: :lol: I tried to help!  :lol: :lol:
KatyCat-in' Since 09.

Bring the beat back.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #152 on: March 03, 2014, 04:14:33 PM »
Let's just try to move on and get along with each other.

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
  • It is all so simple, just deal with it
« Reply #153 on: March 03, 2014, 05:50:38 PM »

We should, although it seems to be a recurring theme. I don't wanna rock the boat (and make a mess  :katycat2:) but the only illogical arguments I've seen on the forums here since I joined two months ago have stemmed from you. You say we don't respect your opinions and you respect ours, but it's quite the contrary. I think it's safe to say the majority of the active members here are willing to listen to/give value to anything you say within reason. It just so happens that you often times use arguments/points that are utterly ridiculous.

If one can't apply the rules, then one is exposed to some sanctions like stated by other members.
Ohhh, I'm scared.  lol

If that's not blatant disrespect for someone's opinion, I don't know what is. I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm more than happy to listen to what you have to say, just be reasonable.

/rant

Agreed, let's move on. PWT starts in 2 months, get excited!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 05:53:08 PM by flapfkp »

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #154 on: March 03, 2014, 07:30:49 PM »

We should, although it seems to be a recurring theme. I don't wanna rock the boat (and make a mess  :katycat2:) but the only illogical arguments I've seen on the forums here since I joined two months ago have stemmed from you. You say we don't respect your opinions and you respect ours, but it's quite the contrary. I think it's safe to say the majority of the active members here are willing to listen to/give value to anything you say within reason. It just so happens that you often times use arguments/points that are utterly ridiculous.

You were one of the posters that was being disrespctful of me.  In another thread, I said that I dislike the song Ur So Gay, and I find that song to be highly offensive.  And you were flaming me for that, for no reason.  I like the vast majority of Katy's songs, but I'm not going to blindly like every song of hers just because she sings it.  I even said that I have nothing against anyone who likes that song, and that I'm glad that song gives you happiness.  But you just wouldn't accept it.  If listening to Ur So Gay makes you happy, then that's great.  But you will never see that song on my iPod, and in the unlikely scenario that I ever hear it on the radio, I will change stations.

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
« Reply #155 on: March 03, 2014, 07:46:00 PM »

You were one of the posters that was being disrespctful of me.  In another thread, I said that I dislike the song Ur So Gay, and I find that song to be highly offensive.  And you were flaming me for that, for no reason.  I like the vast majority of Katy's songs, but I'm not going to blindly like every song of hers just because she sings it.  I even said that I have nothing against anyone who likes that song, and that I'm glad that song gives you happiness.  But you just wouldn't accept it.  If listening to Ur So Gay makes you happy, then that's great.  But you will never see that song on my iPod, and in the unlikely scenario that I ever hear it on the radio, I will change stations.

Not quite sure how that is close to relevant.

It's a two way deal, you said it yourself. If you expect to be given respect, you should give it back. Starting arguments in nearly every thread you post in isn't a good way to do so.

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #156 on: March 03, 2014, 10:55:59 PM »

Not quite sure how that is close to relevant.

It is relevant because you accuse me of being disrespectful.  But the truth is that you have been disrespectful to me for absolutely no reason (because I don't like a song that you happen to like), when I've been respectful toward you (I said that even though I consider Ur So Gay to be a highly offensive song, I have nothing against anyone who likes it, and I'm glad that you seem to get enjoyment out of it).

It's a two way deal, you said it yourself. If you expect to be given respect, you should give it back. Starting arguments in nearly every thread you post in isn't a good way to do so.

Yes, it is a two way deal.  I am respectful of people here, and you need to be respectful of me.

Offline flapfkp

• Little Voyeur
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2014, 11:37:43 PM »
Okay. I agree. From now on, I shall treat you with nothing but respect. Let's move on and enjoy our mutual love of Katy !

07/02/14 Sunrise, FL
08/17/14 St. Louis, MO
10/11/14 Houston, TX

Katycat # 133136
@flapfkp

Offline mitsguy2001

• Real Fan
  • Katycat
« Reply #158 on: March 03, 2014, 11:50:51 PM »
Okay. I agree. From now on, I shall treat you with nothing but respect. Let's move on and enjoy our mutual love of Katy !

Thank you!

Offline Ingie

• Leaves Them All in Awe
  • Chicken Noodle Soup.
« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2014, 04:20:20 AM »
Enough is enough. Olivia is right, personal matters are NOT to be discussed on the forum. Katy's relationships are private too, regardless if she went to the media to talk about her relationships. That does not mean that every aspect of her relationship or private life should be discussed. I also do not agree by saying that if she does this or that in public, and a paparazzi picture is taken, it is automatically for our consumption. That is not how we work on this forum as we have respect for Katy and her private life.

As this is a community, it is only fair that other members point out the rules to those who have not been around for as long or if they see a rule is broken. It is up to us to act if necessary.

I will close this thread now. If there are any questions or comments, feel free to pm me.