Author Topic: Media Say What!?!  (Read 6060 times)

Offline TheMouse

• Not Even Close to Circling the Drain
  • I'm the Mouse; I'm here to learn how to rOaR.
Re: Media Say What!?!
« Reply #90 on: January 31, 2014, 11:24:21 AM »
I don't get why the media people are criticizing this performance? It was amazing, best one of the night even my mum loved it and she is not the greatest lover of Katy. At the end of the day, it's no.1 so sorry media ur backlash dint work.
it becomes clear if you look at any of the articles of any of the religious nutters. Glenn Beck is one good example. I usually ask them what they think of the fact that the church prosecuted and murdered women through centuries of witch hunting, and how satanic they think that might be.

❤ Kitty Purry is my favorite cat ❤

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »
I don't get why the media people are criticizing this performance? It was amazing, best one of the night even my mum loved it and she is not the greatest lover of Katy. At the end of the day, it's no.1 so sorry media ur backlash dint work.
it becomes clear if you look at any of the articles of any of the religious nutters. Glenn Beck is one good example. I usually ask them what they think of the fact that the church prosecuted and murdered women through centuries of witch hunting, and how satanic they think that might be.
That's America for ya! A lot of religious conservative Right Wing folks here. Not saying this to insult Katy's parents BTW.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #92 on: January 31, 2014, 04:47:16 PM »
That's America for ya! A lot of religious conservative Right Wing folks here. Not saying this to insult Katy's parents BTW.
Neither do I, nor would I dream of that; I've never been to America, but at one of my local churches I go in and out for meetings because I know some of the best people there. The best visitor I had in hospital was a priest. I mean to refer to blindfolded hateful fanatics only.

When I grow up I'm gonna be: an astronaut. President Katy Perry's personal assistant

Offline katycat4life1

• Cardboard Box Enthusiast
  • I'm CrayCray. Just thought I would let u know :P
« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2014, 01:04:10 AM »
Neither do I, nor would I dream of that; I've never been to America, but at one of my local churches I go in and out for meetings because I know some of the best people there. The best visitor I had in hospital was a priest. I mean to refer to blindfolded hateful fanatics only.

I hate blindfolded fanatics :grr:

Proud Katycat #52620
I
Achievements:
30/06/12 - Part of Me 3D Movie Premiere
03/07/12 - Katy answered my question on MSN interview
29/10/13 - Met and spent time with Katy plus #selfie
21/11/14 - #Usie (Group Selfie) with Katy (VIP RS)
24/11/14 - Katy looked & pointed at me during PWT (GA)
25/11/14 - Katy grabbed my hands & my letter & let me sing in mic (RS)

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2014, 05:09:24 AM »
Today's The Sun (UK), with a brief lineup of stars at the Brits Awards; in spite of getting the facts wrong, because it is a fabulating, not researching, paper (talking about Katy's 'fourth album'), and a useless lengthy speculation about a suspected engagement ring, it's a nice little mention with one of her beautiful new official pics.

By the way, anybody else here who couldn't care less if Katy gets engaged or not?

Offline mitsguy2001

• Makes U Spark A Firework
  • Katycat
« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2014, 12:56:21 PM »
Today's The Sun (UK), with a brief lineup of stars at the Brits Awards; in spite of getting the facts wrong, because it is a fabulating, not researching, paper (talking about Katy's 'fourth album'), and a useless lengthy speculation about a suspected engagement ring, it's a nice little mention with one of her beautiful new official pics.

By the way, anybody else here who couldn't care less if Katy gets engaged or not?

What is wrong with referring to Prism as Katy's 4th album?  Does Katy Hudson not count?

Since you generally want the public to know that you are engaged, I would not consider Katy and John to be engaged until one of them publicly says that they are.

Offline TheMouse

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2014, 01:51:40 PM »
No, 'Katy Hudson' doesn't count. Prism is Katy PERRY'S 3rd album. I once asked the question on the forum because I was confused about Katy's mentioning that Prism should not be referred to as her fourth album. Also other sorts of albums, such as 'greatest hits', live albums etc don't count in general as I was told at the time. Katy always objects to the '4th album' mention.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:00:06 PM by TheMouse »

Offline Carmenxox

• I can see the writing on the wall
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2014, 01:56:02 PM »
No, 'Katy Hudson' doesn't count. Prism is Katy PERRY'S 3rd album.

Completely agree!

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2014, 02:26:48 PM »
No, 'Katy Hudson' doesn't count. Prism is Katy PERRY'S 3rd album. I once asked the question on the forum because I was confused about Katy's mentioning that Prism should not be referred to as her fourth album. Also other sorts of albums, such as 'greatest hits', live albums etc don't count in general as I was told at the time. Katy always objects to the '4th album' mention.

Why does Katy Hudson not count?  It was a full length solo studio album containing entirely new material.  Why does Katy object to Prism being referred to as her 4th album?

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #99 on: February 19, 2014, 02:32:58 PM »
Katy released 'Katy Hudson' under her Katy Hudson name. 1 album under 1 name.

She released OOTB, Teenage Dream and Prism under the name 'Katy Perry'. 3 albums under 1 name.

'Katy' has had 4 albums.
'Katy Hudson' had 1 album.
'Katy Perry' has had 3.

It depends it what context you are referring to Katy I guess.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:43:11 PM by Carmenxox »

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline steviep24

• Fierce
  • I'm wide awake!
« Reply #100 on: February 19, 2014, 02:37:18 PM »

She released OOTB, Teenage Dream and Prism under the name 'Katy Perry'. 3 albums under 1 name.

That's how I see it anyway.
Plus Katy Hudson was a failure and I'm sure Katy wanted to put that and her other failures behind her.
Never grow up!

Thanks to Carmenxox for my ava. Proud Katycat #11,803
6/30/2011 Toronto ACC
8/14/2014 Cleveland The Q
Music is the most powerful form of expression. My Twitter @steviep2424 :)

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #101 on: February 19, 2014, 02:44:14 PM »
Plus Katy Hudson was a failure and I'm sure Katy wanted to put that and her other failures behind her.

Exactly. More of an experimental album :)

Proud Katycat #5998

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #102 on: February 19, 2014, 02:46:52 PM »

'Katy' has had 4 albums.
'Katy Perry' has had 3.

Katy Hudson and Katy Perry are the same person.

Offline mitsguy2001

• Katycat
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2014, 02:47:42 PM »

But it was a failure through no fault of her own.

Offline Carmenxox

« Reply #104 on: February 19, 2014, 02:50:56 PM »

'Katy' has had 4 albums.
'Katy Perry' has had 3.

Katy Hudson and Katy Perry are the same person.

Again though, it depends in what context you are talking of Katy.

But it was a failure through no fault of her own.

Nobody is denying that.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 02:54:51 PM by Carmenxox »

Proud Katycat #5998